Free shall start a spriting topic

Freohr Datia

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Okay Freohr, so what have we learned today (and yesterday too)?

Boy do I suck at triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_< And learned how late I stay up when working on things I'm super enthusiastic about =3

I'll just submit this as a WIP so people can tell me what else they may see wrong while I take a break and go to sleep.

My FE13 contribution! x3

90756501942864721294.png

First custom sprite weeeeee~ (which is why the trim is horrible, I'll have to see if I can find sprites to reference for circly thingies x3)

Oh and also I was trying to see if I could make this while sticking with the 15 colour limit too so please tell me if that pretty fluffy/feathery stuffs looks too horrible like that =3

Oh and also I had so much trouble with the silver thingy that's on his belt and so I had to shorten the mug because I gave up on it XD And I guess also because sleepy~

Here's fuzzy stuff and I'll take a break before getting to the trim~

76947817910565375872.png

Oh wait I missed the bottom of that didn't I?

Edited by Freohr Datia

I have managed to not have stumbled on this yet. Dang.

Hi Freohr these're/you're awesome, bye Freohr

Whoo Fur~

Also you might not want to use outline colour that often. It works for inbetween dark surfaces but anti-aliasing the two darkest shades of light/medium colours should suffice, like the border between the blue stuff and the shirt, for example.

Oh I see what you mean. okiedokie

But I will be gone for some of the night so I may get the trim late late late or tomorrow and if I suddenly have lost inspiration or a.d.d. or suffer from a very regular case of horrible memory, then idk when.

Umm so I'm hoping I fixed it, if not please tell me where it looks wrong because I feel like my eyes get worse after looking at the same thing over and over again or something ^~^;

82217000456660340788.png

Edited by Freohr Datia

I like it! :) The fur looks especially nice.

I think the top part of the fur on the right(opv) should use the darkest shirt shade instead of the outline shade though. Where the white shirt part meets his neck could also use a softer outline as well.

XD Yeah they do and boy do those circles give me lots of trouble! Guess I'm not really used to circles just yet...

What class is this guy again? I forget already. He almost looks like a swordmaster or myrmidon or something...

Okay I looked it up yay myrmidon XD

Edited by Freohr Datia

That looks better. :)

Do you mean the circle trim? 'Cause I was looking at that and it looks like a bitch to do. xP

Awakening sure has some crazy character designs.

I second that.

Edited by eCut

That looks better. :)

Do you mean the circle trim? 'Cause I was looking at that and it looks like a bitch to do. xP

Okay!

Oh yeah I meant that XD I'm still waiting for someone to get on here and tell me it still looks dumb =D

it still looks dumb

Actually, I think the complete opposite of that statement above that I never actually said~

Okay I looked it up yay myrmidon XD

Wut? Myrmidon? srsly? Thats like...the silliest design for a myrm. Omg. How does a myrm work that popped collar? lol! Go crazy character designs!

• 2 weeks later...