Make FE characters meet another one?

Frosty

This is not the usual pairings thread, cause my brain has been bugging me lately what could possibly happen if a character from the FE series meets another one from the series as well, but not the same game?

Hilarity ensued or utter weirdness??

(Then again... if this topic existed before... well... Oops... )

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was hoping to see a topic like this!

It would be funny to see the Serra and L'Arachel thing, tough it may not be a calm tea party.

Imagine Lekain meeting with Yodel. Two sides of the same coin, one being honest to his job, the other one being as corrupt as possible.

I'll post another when I think of it.

Hector would ask Ephraim if he could switch Merlinus for his convoy style, Marth and Roy could have a reunion and Lute would be able to monk-watch more and make Arthur jealous.

and Rennac and Erk could talk about their similar problems with certain women, Dozla and Largo can bwahaha and gwahaha all they want and Nasir could teach Ninian how to turn into a dragon and destroy the enemy.

Edited by whase

It would be funny to see the Serra and L'Arachel thing, tough it may not be a calm tea party.

BINGO! It will be EPIC! I'm pretty sure it will make one loud of ruckus!

Lute would be able to monk-watch more and make Arthur jealous.

Rennac and Erk could talk about their similar problems with certain women, Dozla and Largo can bwahaha and gwahaha all they want and Nasir could teach Ninian how to turn into a dragon and destroy the enemy.

Lute can now monk-watch the girly monk, Lucius... I'm pretty sure Erk and Rennac would make easy friends, and so Dozla and Largo... as for Nini... it would be hard but worth the effort with Nasir... Now to only see Ninian with a Divine Stone or whatever to PWN some serious butt!

Ayra would be teaching Lyn how to do the Astral Slash. Shanan would think there's an imposter about with Navarre's presence. (And vice versa.) Lex and Hector would have a bit of an identity crisis themselves.

I'll try to think of others later.

Forde: Whuh..what're...what're you doing...man.

Haar: I'm...sleepin'...zzzz

Forde: You gotta...you gotta...get, like...the saddle...to do, a thing, man. Or, like...

Haar: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Forde: Yeah. That'll...like...yeah.

Nino and Est would end in bloodshed.

Ninian and Tethys would end in bloodshed.

Matthew and Colm would end in bloodshed.

Abel and Lance would end in bloodshed.

Wallace and Brom would end in bloodshed.

Rath and Dayan would canonically end in bloodshed.

Jaffar and Volke would end in bloodshed.

Ephraim and Eliwood would end in bloodshed.

Meg and Lilina would be confusing.

Lilina: Even -you- double me?!!?

And then it would end in bloodshed.

Eltoshan and Camus may also have an identity crisis. I hold that Camus secretly have minor Hezul and somehow ended up on Akaneia.

Gerik and Dieck can have an arm-wrestling match of manliness.

Karel will probably challenge either Shanan or Navarre to a fight, now finally can fight "himself". (LOL Dart support)

Sigurd and Ike would argue over who is the better Lord.

Noish and Kent would talk about how their partner is a lazy slacker. Kyle could sit in.

Sain and Alec and Gatrie would lust over the same women at the same time.

Noish and Kent would talk about how their partner is a lazy slacker. Kyle could sit in.

Sain and Alec and Gatrie would lust over the same women at the same time.

For being equally broken lords... this could go well... The serious knights trio could plot of a triangle attack someday.... as for the three womanizers... perhaps Saul could join the party and go pimpin' on some hot women!

For being equally broken lords... this could go well...

...until Sigurd brings up the first half of FE9 and Ike hangs his head in shame.

...until Sigurd brings up the first half of FE9 and Ike hangs his head in shame.

at least he was alive for both halves of his game!

HEY-OH!

I'm surprised nobody came up with Saul and Sain meeting yet...

Saul: *sees Rebecca* "hey there, have you confessed your sins yet today?"

Sain: "oh no you won't, I saw her first!"

also, haven't seen any non-playables yet. wouldn't Narshen and Petrine make a nice couple?

Maybe Nergal would leave his dragon plan and go after the demon king?

Edited by whase

Sirus, Zeke, and Camus could get together and....oh wait....

For being equally broken lords... this could go well... The serious knights trio could plot of a triangle attack someday.... as for the three womanizers... perhaps Saul could join the party and go pimpin' on some hot women!

I think Levin would also want to be in this party

Edited by HezulLover

I can already see it in front of me, FE crossover game!

maybe something like this?:

Ike, tired of Tellius, goes on a search for new parts of the world. he hears about Hatari and decides to travel here first. With Soren of course, the rest he leaves behind, he thinks. In Hatari he finds out Mist and Boyd have been following him. Ike gets bored, finds Nasir out there and gets on his boat to explore new continents. Queen Nailah gives Ike her bodyguard, Volug, to help out.

When Ike first finds land again, the first thing he does is crash Roy's honeymoon. And Denning comes crashing in on a dragon with a new message of the apparently not so dead Nergal. At that moment the continent is in ashes already so they decide to flee, taking Lilina, Roy, Yodel, Merlinus, Eliwood and Sain with them. And with Nergal following them to take revenge.

they set foot on land again on the continent Magvel, they add some royals to their crew while Nergal does his magic on the dead Demon king.

Ike's crew visits a few more continents While Nergal recruits the Demon king, half dragon Zephiel Jr., Gareth, Pelleas and a few others and starts a global war destruction. Ike's crew forms up an alliance and sends scouts to gather all old friends and stand up against the massive armies of evilness. they beat Nergal easily but it doesn't seem to end with that. right before the end of the planet is there, Ashunera awakens early and uses all her current power to bring all the ancient heroes and their weapons alive again and puts up the rule "thou shalt smite tha evilness!" and with combined forces good wins once again!

or they bring so much force into one place that the world explodes, whatever makes you happy

I can already see it in front of me, FE crossover game!

maybe something like this?:

Ike, tired of Tellius, goes on a search for new parts of the world. he hears about Hatari and decides to travel here first. With Soren of course, the rest he leaves behind, he thinks. In Hatari he finds out Mist and Boyd have been following him. Ike gets bored, finds Nasir out there and gets on his boat to explore new continents. Queen Nailah gives Ike her bodyguard, Volug, to help out.

When Ike first finds land again, the first thing he does is crash Roy's honeymoon. And Denning comes crashing in on a dragon with a new message of the apparently not so dead Nergal. At that moment the continent is in ashes already so they decide to flee, taking Lilina, Roy, Yodel, Merlinus, Eliwood and Sain with them. And with Nergal following them to take revenge.

they set foot on land again on the continent Magvel, they add some royals to their crew while Nergal does his magic on the dead Demon king.

Ike's crew visits a few more continents While Nergal recruits the Demon king, half dragon Zephiel Jr., Gareth, Pelleas and a few others and starts a global war destruction. Ike's crew forms up an alliance and sends scouts to gather all old friends and stand up against the massive armies of evilness. they beat Nergal easily but it doesn't seem to end with that. right before the end of the planet is there, Ashunera awakens early and uses all her current power to bring all the ancient heroes and their weapons alive again and puts up the rule "thou shalt smite tha evilness!" and with combined forces good wins once again!

or they bring so much force into one place that the world explodes, whatever makes you happy

Hahaha! Nominations for FE13 anyone?

Well, you can have Marth and some of his group walk into it. This lacks FE4/FE5 characters....

Well, we could have Lakche come into all this as the Gatoh character at level 30 with maxed stats and a 100-kill Hero Sword... in case everyone else's stats got screwed while Sigurd makes a cameo as an NPC because he's awesome like that.

Karel will be wondering "who is this woman and why is she taking my place?"

As for FE5 characters... well, we could have Lakche lead a legion of overpowered Swordmasters, so Shanan, Mareeta, and Shiva would be coming with her as well and proceed to ROFLstomp everything.

...I really need to look into other classes besides SMs.

Well, we could have Lakche come into all this as the Gatoh character at level 30 with maxed stats and a 100-kill Hero Sword... in case everyone else's stats got screwed while Sigurd makes a cameo as an NPC because he's awesome like that.

Karel will be wondering "who is this woman and why is she taking my place?"

As for FE5 characters... well, we could have Lakche lead a legion of overpowered Swordmasters, so Shanan, Mareeta, and Shiva would be coming with her as well and proceed to ROFLstomp everything.

...I really need to look into other classes besides SMs.

Needs more SM's.... let's see.... Joshua, Guy, Karla, Rutger, Fir, Zihark, Mia, Lucia, Edward, Lloyd (WTF?) and Stefan... there you have it... PWNAGE ARMY!