Urban Rivalz (The revival)

Life

Yeah, I'm reviving it. I need a list of at least 24 people playing.

In case you didn't see the original post, this is a Mafia game that is quite different to any other game. There are 4 Mafias present in the town. However, they are more factions than Mafias. They will recruit Townies to their team over the course of the game. There are other goodies that I refuse to give out but basically, this game comes down to last man standing.

Current list of those playing:

Shawty (My buddy from another place)

General Spoon

BK-201

Ninji

Ether

Furetchen Arrowroot

I Eat Tables

Das Pahnage

Lightning

Core

Bizz

WoMC

Raymond

Ulki

Edited by Life

Also guys, speak to me over AIM/MSN if you want to play but don't feel like posting. And this rule is important.

6. AIM and MSN aren't required but are wanted for this game. You're going to want to speak to people outside of this forum and it would be wise to create an AIM account if you don't already have one. Should take you about 5 minutes to do it properly.

Something you guys should know:

I am not original when it comes to creating roles, not like Bizz. But in this game, it really doesn't matter. Roles mean a lot but only if they're used correctly by the team. And yeah...

Keep on joining guys. This is probably the most unique game you'll ever play here. If you don't sign up now, you probably won't ever play another game like it.

Mine too because nobody else would ever make a skin exactly like the one on FE4 mafia forums! Wooh!

... even though everyone else says it hurts their eyes...

... It's good on my eyes and they're sensitive though... How about you make another skin that everyone else uses. And if you can't do it as a Global Mod, congratulations, you've been promoted.

If you haven't signed up, sign up now. There will be a ton of WTF roles involved including one which is my baby and if it is ever copied again, I will shoot you all. Well, not really, but it's awesome.

Also, roles will be handpicked. I'd like to test every single one of you and see how manipulative you can actually be.

Bump to keep her alive. I need a bunch more people but if I can get them, this game starts ASAP. No waiting, just so you know.