oh hi Chicagooo~

The bottle of water thing will only last a few mins, taking off your clothes doesn't solve anything because you can't stop your body heat.

And what if there is no air conditioner? We don't have air conditioner, and living besides a lake makes it very humid thus very uncomfortable temperatures

Then take off your clothes (all of them btw) and pour a bottle of icy cold water on yourself. So icy that you can feel the ice particles in it. And then take a fan and keep flapping it to produce an air conditioner-like effect.

Chicago is having a really big storm right now.

Sounds pretty bad.

We're all getting it right now, we just had maybe the third huge storm of this week

Then take off your clothes (all of them btw) and pour a bottle of icy cold water on yourself. So icy that you can feel the ice particles in it. And then take a fan and keep flapping it to produce an air conditioner-like effect.

That wouldn't be the best thing to do around your parents/siblings

Not so fast! I'd have to disagree as you can "fix" cold, but can't "fix" heat. If you're cold, you can pile on as much clothing, sweaters, blankets on you and eventually you'd start sweating. But when it's hot, you could take off your clothes until your stark naked and still be god-awfully hot. And in this scenario, you're AC is broken. :P

lol this only bugs me if I'm trying to sleep.

Otherwise I much would rather be warm. I HATE the cold.