Important Mission

Spetsnaz Brigade  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Join??

• Yes, I Will Join. After all, Someone Else Will Make Me Do It. :D
    • I will Join!! It Seems Interesting. :D
    • *Scared* I will J-Join!! I don't want to burn Into Ashes >.< *I highly recommend this choice :D*
    • No, I won't. I don't like being a soldier :D
    • I'm Already Member :D

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this organisation aims to put in place any form of monarchy or empire, I may have to take steps. More steps than just joining both sides.

The Spetsnaz are a group of Special Forces,best in the world.We are looking for new members to train in the art of war.

We are the premier warriors of the modern age,a prepared Spetsnaz brigade is undefeatable,not by Green Berets,Somali Pirates,Taliban, anybody.

Fool. SAS has been going since WWII, and all other Spec Ops groups are based of them. They are they oldest and the best around. The Spetsnaz only have brutal training going for them, along with being russian.

Deadliest Warrior actually says that Green Berets and Spetsnaz are statistically even as a fighting force. Spetsnaz waste a shitload of time doing retardedly useless fancy combat roles, while Green Berets have a tendency to rush things and their accuracy suffers as a result, but otherwise the two are on even ground.

As for future offers to join ... we have ... <.< >.> ... cookies? Do we have cookies, Lt. Colonel SFox? (cookies without chloroform in them?)

COOKIES! :3

Still no. >__>

Deadliest Warrior actually says that Green Berets and Spetsnaz are statistically even as a fighting force. Spetsnaz waste a shitload of time doing retardedly useless fancy combat roles, while Green Berets have a tendency to rush things and their accuracy suffers as a result, but otherwise the two are on even ground.

Classic.

Fool. SAS has been going since WWII, and all other Spec Ops groups are based of them. They are they oldest and the best around. The Spetsnaz only have brutal training going for them, along with being russian.

....You can talk?

Yet Spetsnaz still came out on top,even if it was close. AKA,they were not defeated.

Also,as you referenced Deadliest Warrior,let me quote to you the force sizes:

Green Beret(4500) vs. Spetsnaz(15000)

If the soldiers really do come out even,Spetsnaz still has 3x as many operatives.

....You can talk?

I dont only troll luv, and Counter Terrorism/Military Operations be my speciality. I dont like how in the OP it said kill trolls =[.

• 4 weeks later...