Londo Bell Forces

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm keeping with the Gundam theme on this one.

0020.jpg

Oh good.

I didn't recognize the name, my bad.

I didn't pick out a gundam yet, but I got a jet from another mecha series(Macross):YF-21Ω Custom "Star"

It's works because of bullshit.

If you want any upgrades, feel free to pull them out your ass.

Edited by Spinal

If it's a war against communism, it's a righteous quest. I'm a little disappointed Haru is on the other side, but I can't afford to let sentimentality get in the way of justice.

Oh good.

I didn't recognize the name, my bad.

I didn't pick out a gundam yet, but I got a jet from another mecha series(Macross):YF-21Ω Custom "Star"

It's works because of bullshit.

If you want any upgrades, feel free to pull them out your ass.

I'm gonna have to. The Gouf (sorry, I mispelled it last time) is kinda outclassed by other gundams on our force like the Nu Gundams.

Maybe I'll just take the Turn A's twilight butterfly and go for in-gundam-universe imbalance. We already had a gundam war so this one needs to be more creative. I'll put that off as long as possible.

If it's a war against communism, it's a righteous quest. I'm a little disappointed Haru is on the other side, but I can't afford to let sentimentality get in the way of justice.

Just remember, Londo Bell forces are used to fighting against monarchists and anarchists. We're dealing with a very different ideology here.

... *wonders if the apparent enemy should be reminded yet again*

Meh.

Some useful info about Spetsnaz:

Spetsnaz does not hate Hikarusa (Phoenix just never had a decent conversation with the man, and has no reason to mourn his demise)

Spetsnaz is not communist

Spetsnaz does not acknowledge the existence of giant robot universe weapons (unless otherwise stated)

Spetsnaz does not consider the Londo Bell forces a moderate counter op, and will not be taking action against them in the foreseeable future (not worth the effort at the moment)

"Importat Mission" Topic is not the main HQ, only a recruitment thread (bombing that to the ground won't hamper us all that much)

That is all.

Tell me why I would find that information useful, I can't figure it out.

It's useful because it directly contradicts what Londo Bell assumed about us from the get go. Now you guys aren't just presumptuous gundam people running around with no clue what the enemy is up to.

I just thought of something.

Father=God

Son=Satan/Adam and Eve

Mod=God

Banned=Satan/Adam and Eve

Maybe it's not ironic, but you've gotta admit, you're a crappy parent.

I'm just trying to have some fun here. Also, mod rimes with god :)

It's useful because it directly contradicts what Londo Bell assumed about us from the get go. Now you guys aren't just presumptuous gundam people running around with no clue what the enemy is up to.

I don't think that the people on this thread will believe you aren't anti-Hika just because you said so, but we shall see what we shall see. People believe what they want to believe or somme shit like that. Other than that, I'm not sure that any of the "assumptions" you discussed are particularly material, nor were they ever stated by someone in Londo Bell (though I will attempt to reduce the exclusive use of gundams on my part).

The real important aspect of Spetznats is that, going by your name, you are a communist-affiliated organization and must be destroyed by the forces of justice.

We carry the name because I like it ... I also like TIE fighters ... what are we the Siener Fleet Systems brigade now?

Also what forces of justice? If you guys are the forces of justice when you're too incompetent to even figure out a few political stances on your own then something is terribly wrong. Oh well. If you're the good guys then SF is screwed.

You guys really should take me at my word though. I'm too lazy to fabricate a lie about any of this.

We carry the name because I like it ... I also like TIE fighters ... what are we the Siener Fleet Systems brigade now?

Also what forces of justice? If you guys are the forces of justice when you're too incompetent to even figure out a few political stances on your own then something is terribly wrong. Oh well. If you're the good guys then SF is screwed.

You guys really should take me at my word though. I'm too lazy to fabricate a lie about any of this.

I'm sure that people have questioned whether justice is always good. Therefore, I'm sure it can be said that just because we're the forces of justice, we're not necessarily the forces of good, i.e. not the good guys.

The important thing is that the forest isn't doomed, because right now we're far from the forest.

Edited by SeverIan

You seem smart...

Too bad you're the only one who has brain in your little "KILLTROLLS" group.

SeewhatIdidthar?

Our main purpose is destroy you and your little book club, Phoenix.

Edited by Spinal

Why destroy me? I'll just keep coming back. If Cuddles can't kill me you folks don't stand a chance.

Shouldn't you guys be recruiting trolls?

Who the hell is cuddles?

Of course we're not going to really destroy you.

In essence, the only person to be "destroyed" was Roxas.

I also plan to plan Sigma, if the need arises.

This is going to be way more fun than the empire stuff.

Edited by Spinal