THEY make a return.

I believe it's in here.

それがようやく落ちついたのは王家に一人の英雄が現れたからです。

彼は病弱であった兄王を助けて国制の改革を行います。

騎馬の民を奴隷身分から解放し、さらに王族の若者達を自らの騎士団に迎えて領主としての地位を与え、無能な貴族達を追放します。

貴族達はアカネイアの後押しを得て反乱を企てますが、騎馬部族を配下に従えた若き王太子の武力は彼らの及ぶところでなく各個撃破されて内乱はあえなく終結しました。

草原の狼と呼ばれたその若者・・・名をハーディンと言います。

So looking at Castor's story, I don't understand why they bothered calling him a swindler. He tells Sheeda he needs money for his mother, when he's actually... supporting his siblings. Why not just tell her that?

The notes never mentioned his mother being dead. She is ill so I don't see how it's a lie. He's supporting his mother and siblings.

That page is a reading exercise unto itself! If I'm ever bored out of my mind, I'll attempt to translate it!

Here's what I got, complete with my own notes:

Then, at last, from the otherwise calm royal family, a lone hero appeared. He was sickly, so his younger brother, the prince, helped reform the country's laws. He liberated the horse-riding nation (1) from its slave status,. Furthermore, the young men of royalty (2) were welcomed as lords (3), and the incompetent nobles were banished. Those nobles, with Archanea's backing, often planned on rebelling. The plains people accompanied the young prince's military might, and ended the rebellion before it could happen (4).

That young man was called the plains wolf ... his name is Hardin.

---

(1) I'm referring to them as the plains people

(2) Of the plains people

(3) There's something about a code of chivalry in this sentence (which I think has to do with the royal dudes mentioned earlier), but I'm not quite sure where to express that

(4) That's the best I can do with that sentence. Really.

---

From what I can gather, here's what happened:

1. The plains people are slaves.

2. Hardin's older brother does not approve, but is too sick to do things, so Hardin has to do the enforcing.

3. The plains people were freed, and those considered nobility within the plains people are recognized as such. They replace the useless nobles (herein referred to as "trash"). Trash exiled.

4. Trash doesn't like that, so with Archanea's backing, attempts a rebellion.

5. Hardin, with the plains people under his command, put a stop to that real quick.

EDIT: Any and all corrections are welcome!

Edited by ellipse