I have returned!!!

Wait...

aaw932qaed;sfdrsef

snwo no no no! Wait, what?! Quick, help me, I think I fell into a well again! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I hear a call from your master again... I hear him in the well. He says to be good. I don't know what this means... doesn't he mean to be 'nice'... ? Hunh, I don't get it. Well, I surmise the sunrise will sunset and short circuit again, which would be beneficial to our army's morale as we set off at dawn tonight. I don't remember anything in the fifth of January... ever. Oh, but you know, the Spanish conquistadores and all that jazz, they all wish to take us over! With pomegranates!

Oh no, oh no! This means that we have to hide!

But where will we hide, Missek? You know we'll all die no matter where we go!

Hmmm, that is a problem, don't you think?

Yes, I suppose.

Hmm.

Hmm.

Well, what will we do now?

I know! Let's DANCE!

<^v>

Wait, what does that mean? Hahah, I don't even know!!!

I was on a boat trip yesterday... but alas, a bird pooped on my head. That bird came and tried to ruin my awesome whilst I was being awesome! He was really mean, that bird. I THINK I JUST KILLED A BUG OH NOOOOOO Wait... what are these voices that I'm hearing?!:

The only reason I never brought it up (well I might've) is because you were confirmed Town by our insane cop, Whispy.

CARDBOARD The only reason I never

THEY VALIANTLY GIVE THEIR LIVES, NOT FOR HONOR, BUT FOOOOOOOOOOOR YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

THEY VALIANTLY GIVE THEIR LIVES, NOT FOR HONOR, BUT FOOOOOOOOOOOR YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

Yeah, it kinda sucks. But, when you look at it, it they'd roleblock me, who was suspected to have some sort of non-killing role, and take out the one suspected to have some sort of non-killing role, and take out the one who did. kinda sucks. roleblock me, who was suspected to have someo have some sort of non-killing role, and take out the one who did. kinda sucks. roleblock me, who was suspected to have some sort of non-kill me HDT I already told you all that I suck at discussion sheeshalready told you all that I suck at discussion sheesh

no yes no yes no yes no YES

So HDT, from what I read before your claim to 's definitely Town andme just seemed kind of odd. I think maybe it's from all of the SF games I played or something, but I hme just seeS fan and is d I only reaodd. I think maybe it's from all of the SF games I played or something, but I have a So HDT, frohing, a huge Raiden fangirl; I could jd through this day, maybe I should re-read day six too since I didn't really have a lot of tiimed k his character a few months ago 8D; and like, it just seems weird that he's a vanilla but I just got back hm what old me aboutnch that you're mafia because everyone else just seems so... genuine. Well, WizzyWizzy RG just sea huge MGime I read before your claim to me just seemed kind of odd. I think maybe it's from all of the SF games I played or sometome anbut I have a huind of ust post all of the MSN conversations here to show youed kinded kinded kind everything she tto beforeyou're mafia because everyone else just seems so... genuine. Well, Wizzy's definitely Town and RG just seems Towny by the way he talks, or something. There's a thing about him, though--now I've never played MGS but my friend's a huge MGS FAN LOL

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

what

what

what

what is this I don't even?!

Oh...

I see.

If that's how it is... then I guess I'll have to kill you today. No hard feelings... but I am here to avenge my comrades.

Off-topic, do any of you guys smell something? I think maybe it's just me. Once upon a time, the Sun Goddess had her soup boil over. Every time it boiled over, a whole universe died. Since around fifty-seven universes had die3d already, she decided not to kill any more of them simply for the sake of whim. Since she no longer felt like being a terrible Goddess, she created more universes with the help of the Moon God. Since, however, the Moon God was also a pimp, things didn't look too great in the prostitute department.

Guys, where am I... ?

I think...

I might be...

In your mind.

Controlling it. Feeding on it.

On your brain.

In your thoughts.

...Snake Eater?

Wait...

aaw932qaed;sfdrsef

snwo no no no! Wait, what?! Quick, help me, I think I fell into a well again! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I hear a call from your master again... I hear him in the well. He says to be good. I don't know what this means... doesn't he mean to be 'nice'... ? Hunh, I don't get it. Well, I surmise the sunrise will sunset and short circuit again, which would be beneficial to our army's morale as we set off at dawn tonight. I don't remember anything in the fifth of January... ever. Oh, but you know, the Spanish conquistadores and all that jazz, they all wish to take us over! With pomegranates!

Oh no, oh no! This means that we have to hide!

But where will we hide, Missek? You know we'll all die no matter where we go!

Hmmm, that is a problem, don't you think?

Yes, I suppose.

Hmm.

Hmm.

Well, what will we do now?

I know! Let's DANCE!

<^v>

Wait, what does that mean? Hahah, I don't even know!!!

I was on a boat trip yesterday... but alas, a bird pooped on my head. That bird came and tried to ruin my awesome whilst I was being awesome! He was really mean, that bird. I THINK I JUST KILLED A BUG OH NOOOOOO Wait... what are these voices that I'm hearing?!:

The only reason I never brought it up (well I might've) is because you were confirmed Town by our insane cop, Whispy.

CARDBOARD The only reason I never

Yeah, it kinda sucks. But, when you look at it, it they'd roleblock me, who was suspected to have some sort of non-killing role, and take out the one suspected to have some sort of non-killing role, and take out the one who did. kinda sucks. roleblock me, who was suspected to have someo have some sort of non-killing role, and take out the one who did. kinda sucks. roleblock me, who was suspected to have some sort of non-kill me HDT I already told you all that I suck at discussion sheeshalready told you all that I suck at discussion sheesh

no yes no yes no yes no YES

So HDT, from what I read before your claim to 's definitely Town andme just seemed kind of odd. I think maybe it's from all of the SF games I played or something, but I hme just seeS fan and is d I only reaodd. I think maybe it's from all of the SF games I played or something, but I have a So HDT, frohing, a huge Raiden fangirl; I could jd through this day, maybe I should re-read day six too since I didn't really have a lot of tiimed k his character a few months ago 8D; and like, it just seems weird that he's a vanilla but I just got back hm what old me aboutnch that you're mafia because everyone else just seems so... genuine. Well, WizzyWizzy RG just sea huge MGime I read before your claim to me just seemed kind of odd. I think maybe it's from all of the SF games I played or sometome anbut I have a huind of ust post all of the MSN conversations here to show youed kinded kinded kind everything she tto beforeyou're mafia because everyone else just seems so... genuine. Well, Wizzy's definitely Town and RG just seems Towny by the way he talks, or something. There's a thing about him, though--now I've never played MGS but my friend's a huge MGS FAN LOL

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

what

what

what

what is this I don't even?!

Oh...

I see.

If that's how it is... then I guess I'll have to kill you today. No hard feelings... but I am here to avenge my comrades.

Off-topic, do any of you guys smell something? I think maybe it's just me. Once upon a time, the Sun Goddess had her soup boil over. Every time it boiled over, a whole universe died. Since around fifty-seven universes had die3d already, she decided not to kill any more of them simply for the sake of whim. Since she no longer felt like being a terrible Goddess, she created more universes with the help of the Moon God. Since, however, the Moon God was also a pimp, things didn't look too great in the prostitute department.

Guys, where am I... ?

I think...

I might be...

In your mind.

Controlling it. Feeding on it.

On your brain.

In your thoughts.

lolwat?

What do you think? <3

I think probably not. You don't seem like the type who would smoke weed, your spelling is too good, plus you managed to use colours and font sizes!

Did I get it right? :3