Fire Emblem - Fūin no Tsurugi (Remake)

Superluigi

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think you will be adding things like promotions for Thieves? It would actually be nice to be able to get Chad's growths to their full potential...

It's been mentioned TONS of times that he will be putting the rogue animation into the hack, and having Thieves promote to Rogues.

Fuck, sorry. I was just so distracted, searching for another patch that I didn't even look through this.

I like the new re-colors by the way. Lugh looks alot more unique.

Well Chapter 9 is finished!

[spoiler=Chapter 9 screens] fesos-scrns_9.png

I kinda hoped to get to chapter 12 by the end of the year, but that might have been a little ambitious.

Anyway chapter 10A should be underway very soon, however expect slow progress with the Christmas festivities.

Thanks again for all the positive comments.

Edited by Superluigi

Looks great. I really like Scott's new portrait (I'm assuming that's him). Also, out of curiosity, was the Glass copy in the original?

Will nomad troopers have their FE6 or 7 sprites? Personally I like the 7 ones better, not sure how others feel.

No, the glass copy wasn't a generic bandit in the original. It was the one that Scouran (bandit sub boss in chapter 10B I believe) uses.

I noticed Scott's a warrior, wasn't he a berserker before? I assume you're changing some of the boss classes then?

Edited by BerserkerBarst

I noticed Scott's a warrior, wasn't he a berserker before? I assume you're changing some of the boss classes then?

He was. There were no Warrior bosses in the original, but four Berserkers. He also had a Killer Axe.

Edited by Dio

^ The artists of FE6 didn't do the best of jobs with most of their sprites, did they?

Though I can happily say chapter 10A is underway, and after a little more planning I should be ready to start 10B.

Anyway a few screens to keep you guys happy.

fesos-scrns_10a_teaser.png

^^I think he meant the Elibian Nights "tale" (AKA story from a book) thing and you making the "Arch's book" reference...

I still have never heard of Dulam though

Oooooohhhhh. Okay.

I'm pretty sure that the generic druids in Tale 5 use them. It's supposed to be a short range Eclipse.

Dulam's from FE3, I gave permission to Arch to use my tome sprites. I did state I was going to use it earlier.

But yeah it's a short range version of hel/eclipse, which will be a nice enemy-only dark magic tome, in order to add a little challenge to some of the later Druid bosses, like Nord here.

Which should hopefully clear up everything...

Edited by Superluigi