Fire Emblem - Fūin no Tsurugi (Remake)

Superluigi

Just really been throwing together a few promoted palettes over the past few days, so I'll reveal a just a few for you.

Hopefully they’re a little better than the FE6 palettes.

fesos-scrns_promotions_1.png

Now back to chapter 10B.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just really been throwing together a few promoted palettes over the past few days, so I'll reveal a just a few for you.

Hopefully they're a little better than the FE6 palettes.

fesos-scrns_promotions_1.png

Now back to chapter 10B.

Why is Thany purple? It doesn't make sense... I know you wanted to update palettes but she is still wearing blue in her mugshot and her artwork is blue too... That is just my opinion. The rest look better though!

^ Thany's battle palette(s), like her portrait have changed to purple-blue color. The other pegasus sisters will also have slightly edited palettes, to have slightly different shades of blue.

The first screens of chapter 10B which has changed quite a bit from the original.

fesos-scrns_10b_teaser.png

In the OP it is said that this is a hack of FE7, yet it looks exactly like FE6 in the screens. What's going on here? Did he just replace every sprite and tile in FE7 with ones from FE6? And what's the point of this hack? Are we going to be seeing something we haven't seen before, such as new chapters or characters?

Hmm... I really don't like what you've done to chapter 10B's (and automatically chapter 11A's) map. I think you should just import at least that tileset from FE 6 (or edit another one or whatever). This just feels too different. Far too different. Other than that, I like most things (I'd prefer it if you'd just blindly copy FE6's maps, import all tilesets, and improve things that need improvements).

I know you're a mapper, and a pretty good one at that, but I think I can help you out with some maps, helping them with improvements here and there. If not, sure, I don't mind, just like to help is all.

Oh and one tip, chapter 12's tileset is a recolored volcano tileset.

Can't wait to see more progress~

Personally I like the new map, although I confess I haven't seen the old. Nice new screens, looking forward to-

In the OP it is said that this is a hack of FE7, yet it looks exactly like FE6 in the screens. What's going on here? Did he just replace every sprite and tile in FE7 with ones from FE6? And what's the point of this hack? Are we going to be seeing something we haven't seen before, such as new chapters or characters?

I...

No. No, I'm not going to dignify this with an answer.

Edited by Furetchen

If you actually took the time to read through the topic, you'd see that he's remaking Fire Emblem 6 using the Fire Emblem 7 engine, redoing the text, revamping portraits and battle palettes, and AGAIN, if you took the time to READ, adding in extra things.

Please read a topic before asking a question that could be easily answered by actually reading through the topic.

Notice blinking frames. Does FE6 have blinkers? I think not.

And I what I bolded comes off a bit rude, just so you know.

Double :ph34r: :ph34r:

Do not ask me how that happened... MY INTERNET IS SO SLOWWWWW

Edited by Hero of Time

/more beating a dead horse

Hm, let me think:

It clearly says "Fire Emblem, Fuin no Tsurugi", which was the name of FE6.

It clearly states that it is a remake of FE6.

If you took a second to look, you would see that it is slightly different than FE6.

---

I could probably rant more, but trololololol.

I have a bug to report.

I was just playing around testing things, and finished chapter 3 with only Marcus, and I ignored the rest. Lugh was killed off (not that I normally have Lugh killed off, but I was just fooling around).

When I got to chapter 4, I saw this Archsage sprite on my side, and guess what? It was Lugh. He had all stats maxed besides Luck (6), and he had 51 HP. He carried nothing, and his weapon levels were Anima D, and the rest being S.

I think I'm playing quite an old version of the hack, so maybe you've already fixed this, but if you haven't you should definitely fix this as this breaks the game haha.

So yeah~

Edited by Feaw