Fire Emblem - Fūin no Tsurugi (Remake)

Superluigi

If I recall correctly, I first implemented the Dulam spell in Elibian Nights. Then Superluigi adopted the idea of using Dulam and Shaver after I revealed Tale 4, he took it further by making custom item icons. But it doesn't really matter who came up with the idea or put it in their hacks first.

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it was Nintendo's idea.

Have you considered attempting to modify the battle backgrounds and the battle tiles to look more like the western isles? IIRC you have the Dread Island battle tileset that is going to be left unused, I think it would be a good touch to modify that to look more like the western isles and use it for these chapters.

^Then again that's a lot of work so if he can't do it (although I suggest he does) he might as well skip it

Geese is looking like a baller and Gonzales is looking as silly as ever, nice job. And you got me with the whole "next year" thing... I got worried for a minute...

@Arch: I would love to edit the backgrounds, it'll take a bit of time and a lot of work, I've started working on it, but don't expect anything soon.

In other news chapter 10A is complete, now to start on 10B...

fesos-scrns_10a.png

OH MY GOD THE BATTLE PALETTE ON NORD, I swear I stared at it for a good minute.

Geez, I need to record more of the LP @~@

I don't know if I can catch up anymore.

Edited by seph1212

Dang I meant to comment on the battle palette first! lol, but I guess awesome things stick out too much, even when everything in this hack is awesome... >_>

*points to village convo with Pegasus Knight picture*

I IMMEDIATELY thought of Tactics Universe when I saw that. Since Etruria IS the badguy, and there IS a generic old women who gives items to people in return for stopping Etruria's madness. >_>

Edited by Luffy

More work on the first prologue trial map chapter, not too many spoilers. This chapter has gone through quite allot of stages, as can be seen in the set of screenshots below...

Ah, nothing quite beats an epic fight sequence with 'In the name of Bern' playing unless you’re a Rath fan.

fesos-scrns_special_teaser_2.png

More work on the first prologue trial map chapter, not too many spoilers. This chapter has gone through quite allot of stages, as can be seen in the set of screenshots below...

Ah, nothing quite beats an epic fight sequence with 'In the name of Bern' playing unless you’re a Rath fan.

fesos-scrns_special_teaser_2.png

Aww, I thought Zephiel was playable for that one.

Cool work, is there a new patch available or will it be released in the future?

Cool shots. Though for your new content, I would advise against revealing such major spoilers in the future. Why play that new chapter if we know how the story will end? And something as dramatic as an FE7 character dying loses its effect if you know it will happen. Do things your way, but I think revealing such a major spoiler was a bad move.

Oh teh nooess, Rath! D:

Is it bad that these screenshots made me realize that the MISS! colors are different for each side only now...?

On the Western Isle's one, as everyone else said, wtf Nord pallet is awesome. but you should be saving such cool things that for teh PCs

I also laughed at the bottom right screenshot because of Merlinus's epic timing on the blink frame making him have the ¬_¬ face.

@Blazar: Perhaps it was subtle advertising! :P

Cool shots. Though for your new content, I would advise against revealing such major spoilers in the future. Why play that new chapter if we know how the story will end? And something as dramatic as an FE7 character dying loses its effect if you know it will happen. Do things your way, but I think revealing such a major spoiler was a bad move.

Actually, it's the beginning of the chapter. I wouldn't show the real spoilers in my screenshots.

^ Rath could, but I didn't want him to look older than Karel or Dayan... but I might edit him later.

Anyway a few more screens from that chapter, but I won't be showing anymore, because of real spoilers.

fesos-scrns_special_teaser_4.png

The chapter will be released with the next patch, which will be when I complete chapter 12 or something.

I remember that boss in chapter 14x Ohtz having the same portrait as Pereth(but with different colours). Will Ohtz be the one in this case having his portrait changed? His portrait doesn't look much like a sage anyway.

Edited by BerserkerBarst