Fire Emblem - Fūin no Tsurugi (Remake)

Superluigi

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, here's what I'm wondering... How are you gonna get Miledy to move to Roy no matter where his on the Chapter where Cecilia gets crit'd by the douchebag we had to save in FE7? XD

I know it's "Wade" on the offical Art and TCG stuff and all... but if you use "Juno" or "Jodel"... I won't really feel right >_>

I mean "Jodel" doesn't sound like him...

You know them, they sometimes make weird "localization" names >_>

Just like how "Tate" the FE6 Translation team changed it since "Thite" sounds ehh...

Also with "Ray" and "Lleu"... despite them being the same pronunciation because "Lleu" is Welsh.

Edited by shadowofchaos

^ Chapter 13 events are going to be completely redone, to match the newly edited map, not that I'm worrying about that now.

Um Yuno may use Juno, just because...

But Yodel is definitely staying as Yodel.

Though thinking about is I might change Lugh to Lleu, just so Hugh and Lugh's names don't look so similar.

@Hector: A demo will be released when I can be bothered find some time to finish chapter, and once it's been tested.

And just to add; chapter 8x will be a little different to the original, both story and game play wise. No spoilers though.

Chapter eight is nearly done, I'm currently modifying the events exclusively for this demo and finishing inserting out the convos. No screens today... sorry.

Oh! I have to note, since you're here and working on it.

In chapter 6, there's a mercenary with a slim sword, and for some reason, the slim sword fucks up the game. Dunno why, but it does.

Same for chapter 7. Noah has one as well, and it does the same crap that the merc's one does.

Might want to fix that.

Though thinking about is I might change Lugh to Lleu, just so Hugh and Lugh's names don't look so similar.

Alternatively, just anglicize it into an actual name with a similar pronunciation, like Lou.

Edited by Silvercrow

I want your accent.

So. Goddamn. Much.

Accent? What?

Where?

I'm Canadian, but I don't think I have an accent XD

Dood there's a beta release

Yeah, but the version I have is past the beta, or at least I'm pretty sure it is :3

Dood

Yeah, but the version I have is past the beta, or at least I'm pretty sure it is :3

Dood

I'm pretty sure that the beta got put up a few days after your vid. It can't be that much farther ahead.

dood.

Distant shores are more...likely to be referred to as accented~

XD

Alright. I wont argue that.

I'm pretty sure that the beta got put up a few days after your vid. It can't be that much farther ahead.

dood.

Oh, Camcam :3

On Topic: Playing on Lyn's mode = :awesome:

Oh yeah. I asked him about that, as I was quite confused.

You have to start it on Eliwood's mode, or the prologue stuff screws everything up. SL should really include a save file with the patch, so you can go into Eliwood's mode right away XD

Oh yeah. I asked him about that, as I was quite confused.

You have to start it on Eliwood's mode, or the prologue stuff screws everything up. SL should really include a save file with the patch, so you can go into Eliwood's mode right away XD

I know. I just wanted to see what would happen.

I got quite a few laughs out of that.