59 members have voted

1. 1. Like or not?

• Yea
    • Nay

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... 7 people apparantly don't like Ike. Well, when Ike becomes ruler of the world those 7 people might have to go somewhere to be 'educated'.

I wonder... do they not like Ike or not like my picture?

Usefulness-wise, Ike is my favorite character in RD.

One person I know said that he was gay.

I hate when people says things like that about Fire Emblem! One of my friends keep saying it all the time. "Are you playing Fire Emblem again? That game sucks. It is for gays." and "Fire Emblem is just a pointless gay-game which only gays are playing!" I just HATE when he says it! Just because he didn't succeed with moving a single character when he first tried!

I hate when people says things like that about Fire Emblem! One of my friends keep saying it all the time. "Are you playing Fire Emblem again? That game sucks. It is for gays." and "Fire Emblem is just a pointless gay-game which only gays are playing!" I just HATE when he says it! Just because he didn't succeed with moving a single character when he first tried!

Kill your friend

Kill your friend

Ha ha ha! Right, I'll consider that...

Kidding, but I'm trying not to talk to him about FE. Unfortunately he was here today and saw my background picture on the computer

-----------Logo.jpg

Can you imagine his 'joy'?

What games does your "friend" enjoy?

also, I think what BLS was referring to was that there's a theory out there (thought up by who knows who) that says Ike is gay, not the series.

Still, people who call FE gay for no reason deserves death.

also, I think what BLS was referring to was that there's a theory out there (thought up by who knows who) that says Ike is gay, not the series.

I bet that guy is one of those, "if it's not rated M, blood to the max, and cusses every other word, it's a gay game", type of people. I have plenty of those in my school. Not exactly the smartest creatures on Earth, they are. Nobody ever called Fire Emblem gay whenever I do my absent minded rants that no one understands about it. They just go like, "huh?", and move on.

This.

And also, How is Ike gay?

It is possible to read too much into the Ike-Soren Supports...

Not to mention the fact that Ike doesn't like Aimee.

But that doesn't explain how Ike is gay as much as why people might think he's gay.

For the record, I don't. Even Gatrie avoids Aimee.

What? Have YOU ever seen Gatrie and Aimee together?

Edited by Paper Jam

I guess he likes games when you wander around with a single person and kill other innocent people. GTA and the Godfather for example. Oh, well, he's almost always negative against me, even if we actually are very good friends. One day with him and you'll know how boring, stupid, careless and foolish you are. (According to him, of course.) And also how clever, great and fantastic he is. Much of a pain...