Eee I watched Eclipse. x3

Junkhead

From the way your response to Kai sounded (to me at least), you were implying that he wanted to watch Twilight: Eclipse. I can tell you for a fact that when he said "I wanted to see that movie so bad" he definitely did not mean he wanted to see Twilight: Eclipse. That's why I said what I said.

Oh. Actually, I meant that as a response to his attempt at getting that girl to like him.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, it's not like Twilight, or any other bad movie is actually that bad to watch. I mean, I probably wouldn't pay for them, but they're pretty goddamn funny all the same. I honestly probably would have watched Eclipse over TS3 (Never really liked Toy Story for some reason, it's just difficult for me to watch), Eclipse would be funny, Toy Story 3 would be in a kind of limbo zone where it wasn't bad (and therefore funny), but it also wasn't enjoyable for me.

Either way, I'd probably call a lot of movies shit. :P

Like, how many of you liked Avatar? Terrible, terrible film.

Edited by Dark Elves Suck

I actually read that the actors who play the roles of Edward and Bella in these movies actually hate their roles and the characters they play. :/

Odd.

How so?

I actually read that the actors who play the roles of Edward and Bella in these movies actually hate their roles and the characters they play. :/

Odd.

I'm actually wondering if that's true. :/

i'd love my role in Twilight if i had one...

right after i got paid due to all of the teenage girls and mothers :)

More power to you. Me? I'd probably feel like how Wil Wheaton felt after playing Wesley Crusher if I had a Twilight film role. Edited by LittleAl

Hahahahahaha

I actually love the books, but the movies are starting to get on my nerves. Yes, Kristen Stewart is not all that good at acting... Rob isn't even hot and it's annoying when girls like guys just because of their muscles because people used to not like Jacob/Taylor so much because he didn't look as strong in the first movie.

Mostly I just like the books but I still watch the movies anyway. I guess I just don't like how easy it is for them to become famous. Not exactly the best reasons for them to get so popular.

But I think the books are real good. I can really relate to the character Bella, and even to Edward sometimes. Stephenie Meyer makes some good twists to the stories and makes some interesting situations. Sometimes makes me sad too =D

But I also really really like The Host. Breaks my heart every time I read it lol. I dont' know which I like better, the Twilight saga or that book.

Don't think they should turn The Host into a movie.

EDIT: As for theme, I don't see why every book just HAS to have a theme to it. There is such thing as entertainment and I think that's all this is. It gives people a fantasy story and fills some that love it fantasy dreams/thoughts and the situations catch peoples' hearts.

Edited by Freohr Datia

But I think the books are real good. I can really relate to the character Bella, and even to Edward sometimes. Stephenie Meyer makes some good twists to the stories and makes some interesting situations. Sometimes makes me sad too =D

What, you've had to choose between bestiality or necrophilia before?

No, most people are smart enough to figure out that if you just kill your dog...

... You know, I have to say, I never thought of that continuation to the joke.

Good job, you magnificent jackass.

Hahahahahaha

I actually love the books, but the movies are starting to get on my nerves. Yes, Kristen Stewart is not all that good at acting... Rob isn't even hot and it's annoying when girls like guys just because of their muscles because people used to not like Jacob/Taylor so much because he didn't look as strong in the first movie.

That's true. Another thing that bothers is his overprotectiveness/stalker-ish personality.

What, you've had to choose between bestiality or necrophilia before?

Doesn't everyone have that problem?

No, most people are smart enough to figure out that if you just kill your dog...

Wow.