[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

hmm, this could actually make Orun's death in FE6 feel like a loss.

Stupid IS not explaining who Orun's mom (or dad) was. Or how he ended up ruling Thria. FE7x's Ulric doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would have more than one wife. Perhaps remarriage.

Edited by deranger

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as it pains me to do this... I had to do it for bug testing.

And guess what?

"Nils"

Arch, go fix that. Hell, in fact, make it game over if she dies.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I stored Ninian in the transport with Merlinus 'cuz I don't need her

Also, bandit doubled with that hit because I memory hacked her SPD to be zero. Was the most PAINFUL entering of 0x00 in RAM I've EVER had to do.

I chuckled inside, but not for a good reason

More importantly, the map looks epic, and I'm slightly excited for the patch to come out. I'd be more excited if I had time to actually play it, but I won't be able to for a while. :(

And guess what?

"Nils"

Arch is a cruel and funny bastard. Making you be the one to kill Ninian off is perfect. xD

Edited by Nayr

And guess what?

"Nils"

Hell no. Then how will I suicide her into the enemy to buy time for the real units?

Guest ChaosLord

And guess what?

"Nils"

Well i guess if she died before giving birth to roy then everyone in fe6 would be doomed.... so i agree that it should be a game over if she dies.

Also eliwood would be thrown into a spiral of utter depresion if she died though im sure most pepole already know this.

Edited by ChaosLord

... Sholes, that was simply uncalled for.

We will never speak of it again...

What the fuuuuuuuckkk

How does it get that bad

Also, I think maybe everybody should stop spamming Arch's thread with fail :3

Good call.

I wouldn't be opposed to that, if your dancer dies (especially with that much HP and Avoid) you failed anyways. emot-colbert.gif

i know that nobody knows me, and all i have been doing is lurking, but a few days ago, i picked up the 4ish beta and put it on my psp, and i find some glitches i thought you would like to know about. in lyn take, you can still have the support conversation between rath and lyn from the original game, which messes up the continuity of the story there because that is when lyn supposedly finds out that rath is exiled and thats why he is not in sacse or however it is spelled. also the cleric from erics army in hectors tale continues to heal serra regardless of her being in fill health if she has nobody to heal that is an ally. in zealots tale, after it switches armies from raiders to the other people, some falco nights and riders pallets become all messed up, and the worst glitch was that once i completed zealots tale, i was taken to the regular chapter 10 from lyns tale, whth a messed up pallet, and no player turn, instead of taken back to the tale select, and i was not able to finish karels tale. i hope this helped, and im greatly looking forward to the rest of this hack. its onle of the only really good ones that actually getting progress

http://elibiannights.blogspot.com/2012/04/elibian-nights-ii-april-fools-joke-that.html

Well, I've got an April 1st blog update....three days later. I had a plan to prank people this year, but it never really came to fruition. Still, I thought I'd share the concept, as well as the document outlining what a potential prank version of "Elibian Nights: Volume II" would look like.

Edited by Arch

Roy’s Tale

Roy, being a quarter dragon blood, learns the legends of the dragon’s gate from his father, Eliwood, on his deathbed. He learns of his mother, Ninian, an Ice Dragon, and decides to venture to the dragon’s gate himself to discover more of his heritage. Roy, at the dragon’s gate where his father fought in the final showdown against Nergal nearly three decades earlier, experiences an unexpected visit from the GHOST OF HIS GRANDFATHER (NERGAL!!!!!)! Roy somehow fights the metaphysical manifestation of his grandfather, who reveals to him more about his heritage. Roy walks away from this experience largely unchanged, and goes on living life as the King of Lycia. Still, “the more you know,” right?

Party: Roy (Master Lord)

Sorry. Nayr PM’d me tale ideas a while back for something like this and I couldn’t help but poke fun at this one by “including” it in the “official” EN2 doc.

That gave me QUITE a laugh. And I mean A LAUGH. That was amazing.

http://elibiannights.blogspot.com/2012/04/elibian-nights-ii-april-fools-joke-that.html

Well, I've got an April 1st blog update....three days later. I had a plan to prank people this year, but it never really came to fruition. Still, I thought I'd share the concept, as well as the document outlining what a potential prank version of "Elibian Nights: Volume II" would look like.

A version... with Roy? How is this a joke. This should be real. Right now. :|

Err, so just popping in to report a bug with 4.0

I played them in order until Ilia on the mac version of VBA, and then after it finished, the game glitched and brought me to chp. 10 of FE7. Also, the only character available was natalie with two healing staves and a de-paletted map. XD

I'm not sure how the glitch happened D:

Marcus's tale actually sounds really enthralling, almost an entire game in and of itself. Roy's tale doesn't sound bad at all, though it could be made a bit more realistic and less spiritual mumbo jumbo metaphysical energy related.

I would play a hack based on Marcus' tale though, no joke.

Edited by Klokinator

Err, so just popping in to report a bug with 4.0

I played them in order until Ilia on the mac version of VBA, and then after it finished, the game glitched and brought me to chp. 10 of FE7. Also, the only character available was natalie with two healing staves and a de-paletted map. XD

I'm not sure how the glitch happened D:

Glitch reports aren't really being taken right now... it's because he's started on a new ROM... which hasn't really been in circulation except for a few Team OVERTROLL members.

*cough*

*Finishes the Eliwood's Tale in EN that no one is allowed to see until the release*

・・・*twitches*・・・おめでとうございます・・・

終った、レイ。もう諦めるんだ。人妻を求めたら、見つけるのは悲劇だけだ。

*cough*

But yeah... we'll be accepting bug reports after the new release.

I played it too. It's... a lot better than the old Eliwood's Tale, so get excited, guys.

Edit: At least, I played A new one. I dunno if it's the same one XP

Edited by Jubby