[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

I just spend all of my time constantly revamping Tale 1. No two beta-testers will ever play the same tale...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy’s Tale

Roy, being a quarter dragon blood, learns the legends of the dragon’s gate from his father, Eliwood, on his deathbed. He learns of his mother, Ninian, an Ice Dragon, and decides to venture to the dragon’s gate himself to discover more of his heritage. Roy, at the dragon’s gate where his father fought in the final showdown against Nergal nearly three decades earlier, experiences an unexpected visit from the GHOST OF HIS GRANDFATHER (NERGAL!!!!!)! Roy somehow fights the metaphysical manifestation of his grandfather, who reveals to him more about his heritage. Roy walks away from this experience largely unchanged, and goes on living life as the King of Lycia. Still, “the more you know,” right?

Party: Roy (Master Lord)

Sorry. Nayr PM’d me tale ideas a while back for something like this and I couldn’t help but poke fun at this one by “including” it in the “official” EN2 doc.

Surprised you actually remembered that. It's been a while.

Although IIRC it was supposed to be that Nergal had survived the battle with Eliwood(if you can have Ephidel survive being torched by a dragon, I'd think Nergal could fake his death or use his magic to save his life like Gharnef did.) Not a ghost.

And Roy was supposed to go through the Dragon's gate into the other world(being of dragon blood, he'd be able to open it. And Nils is there, so Roy could presumably try to find his long lost uncle and learn about his mother from him.) and Nergal followed him, hoping to resume his plans. And then Roy would kill him before he could try it.

Says the guy with a One Piece avatar and sig set.

Also, a weeaboo is someone that wishes they were Asian; this doesn't apply to Rey

[x] Metal Gear Toldid 3: Snake Eater

[X] 3D Dot Told Heroes

[x] J.R.R Toldkien's Lord of the Told

[x] Told you that ps3 has no games

either way i'd rather have the actual game then FE6 stuff.

Happy 100 pages of comments, everybody!

And Roy was supposed to go through the Dragon's gate into the other world(being of dragon blood, he'd be able to open it. And Nils is there, so Roy could presumably try to find his long lost uncle and learn about his mother from him.) and Nergal followed him, hoping to resume his plans. And then Roy would kill him before he could try it.

Even better?

wow 100 pages.I know its a late april fools joke but I do think you could make good tales for fe6 cast. (and if it gets made I hope it isnt by some random guy instead of Arch)anyway: any new updates screenshots to celebrate page 100?

wow 100 pages.I know its a late april fools joke but I do think you could make good tales for fe6 cast. (and if it gets made I hope it isnt by some random guy instead of Arch)anyway: any new updates screenshots to celebrate page 100?

isn't nergal dead?

More importantly, isn't Eliwood still alive at the beginning of FE6? nm, I'm an idiot and missed the context for EN2

Edited by zahlman

Says the guy with a One Piece avatar and sig set.

Also, a weeaboo is someone that wishes they were Asian; this doesn't apply to Rey

1) scratched out for a reason: never take scratched out comments seriously

Urban dictionary's definition for weaboo/weeaboo: (bosses use urban dictionary for definitions)

A negative term directed to anyone overly obsessed with Japanese culture to the point where they become annoying.

Why I'm not quite in that category

weaboos are very different from anime fans or enthusiasts. A fan may be just as enthusiastic and knowlegable

about Japanese culture' date=' mainly anime, but they neither boast about their knowledge nor call themselves otaku(because of its known negative connatation). [/quote']

Reading One Piece to me is just like reading any other comic book you'd find on American bookshelves. I also don't watch other anime (used to do Naruto) and I think Japanese is a pointlessly hard and annoying language and the culture is really awkward compared to my own. I play Japanese video games only because I like the games, I would never purposely pass down a translation for a game or do an undub, and I also play plenty of non-Japanese based video games too, so it really has nothing to do with the fact that they're from Japanese. My only motivation for knowing Japanese is that I could play games and understand them without having to wait for the translation, but I'd still always prefer a translation anyway. Geek? yes. Otaku or weaboo? no.

this is what you get for taking a scratched out comment seriously and drawing it out >____>

@Arch I expect a surprise for 100 pages

100 words on what you are going to do this weekend for this hack.

Also I don't believe in a "a picture is worth a thousand words" so if you troll me with a 24x16 image which is 1/10th of a screenshot, you will hear from me (except not really cuz I actually don't care enough)

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

Luffy, it's Easter weekend, most college kids, myself included, are home for the weekend to spend with family and see friends. I wouldn't put it past Arch to take a weekend off from this project.

screenshot2.png

@Arch I expect a surprise for 100 pages

100 words on what you are going to do this weekend for this hack.

It has the word "100" in it, and it's a picture. That's worth at least 100,000 words. So there.

Arch: Trollin' everyone ever since...the dawn of man.

Had to do one more fix. Now the quote is an accurate statement.

That was actually really disappointing, Arch. I expected something with a little more... or maybe less, effort. And a better punch line.

Actually that's a lie if only because I didn't expect anything at all

I've heard a few people mention a bug with Tale 7's ending. Luckily, that one's just a quick fix, so I decided to produce one last v4 bugfix.

Also, since I've noticed quite a few budding "translation fixes" and localization attempts, I decided to do some "fixing" with my hack too. See if you can spot the changes :P:.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19964863/EN%20v4ish%20BugfixAndLocalization.ups

Enjoy~

Oh, cool, a bugfix. Guess that means I don't have to wait for you to finish the revamp XD

The contract is sealed

Edited by Camtech