[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

I curse more than anyone I know, so I don't see what's so great about his last two sentences or whatever (the last sentence by itself didn't make much sense since I didn't know what was "it", and everything before that was mumbo jumbo AFAIC)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TLDR You sounded like a Nice Guy. Incidentally, I object to your implying nobody who swears, ever, even in this case sarcastically, should be successful to the extent of 'well-known on an internet forum centred around an obscure game'. Tony Abbott once reacted to casualties in warfare as 'shit happens', and he's probably going to shitstomp Gillard and run our country into the ground. Prime Minister of Australia.

wow this post is masterknightdh levels of irrelevant bullshit

now we just need some tropes

oh ffs, quit derailing the topic. Settle it with Yeti on AIM if you have a problem :/ I keep getting excited and thinking there's an update and it's more nonsense :(

....The fuck happened here? Why has my hack's topic been derailed by a personal drama firestorm of horseshit?

Here, start talking about this instead:

fakeasshit.png

Analyze every pixel of the screenshot. Don't stop talking about it until it's safe!

Edited by Arch

I've got all the room in the world, I just don't have the resources to fill it with :P:. It's an old animation from FEChina that was "free to use," according to the person who shared it on FEU several years back. So, I figured, why not use it?

If someone has a favorite character and wants to custom an animation for them, go for it. Plenty of room left in the ROM.

Edited by Arch

Hmmm... If I get bored I may give it a go :P Always good to see customs, they make me more excited to use the character, too.

Actually... Is Canas in EN at any point? I forget.

Edited by Jubby

Canas appears in both of Pent's tales, so have at it if you'd like. You can even script it for me since you're a hacker.

Edited by Arch

I've got all the room in the world, I just don't have the resources to fill it with :P:. It's an old animation from FEChina that was "free to use," according to the person who shared it on FEU several years back. So, I figured, why not use it?

If someone has a favorite character and wants to custom an animation for them, go for it. Plenty of room left in the ROM.

Lawliet, IIRC. Although short of going to ChinaFE and asking, there's no way to verify his claims.

But if you see someone in here posting angry comments in Chinese, you'll have your answer. :p

....The fuck happened here? Why has my hack's topic been derailed by a personal drama firestorm of horseshit?

You should rick roll them...

fakeasshit.png

Analyze every pixel of the screenshot. Don't stop talking about it until it's safe!

Holy-fucking-shit! He has a hook hand! That's epic, man.

fakeasshit.png

you misspelled "anointed". also i don't know if anointed is really the right word. doesn't that mean "blessed" in a religious sense?

I hate when people feel the need to spell-check my screenshots.

I always thought it had two n's, but I was apparently mistaken. Anointed, in the sense I'm using it, refers to Hector being made the leader of Lycia because he is a noble of House Ostia, rather than because of his adeptness as a head-of-state. I've heard it used in that way in modern English. When you think about it, Dawson's a pretty progressive guy :P:.

you misspelled "anointed". also i don't know if anointed is really the right word. doesn't that mean "blessed" in a religious sense?

Yes. It's entirely encapsulated in a divine sense. So one wouldn't naturally use it unless it is used in that sense, or playing on that sense.

The coat and hook are also floating on that sprite. They're not properly drawn on the actor, but placed over it.

wow this post is masterknightdh levels of irrelevant bullshit

... I'd object, but 'irrelevant bullshit' covers that post pretty well.

As for that hookhanded Fargus, it looks like he'll be the sole representative (I assume) of the KNEELING DEATH SLASH BERSERKER animation. I approve of this.

Sorry guys but can I ask how you unlock all the tales/gaiden chapters in v4? I'm stuck after playing Lyn/Eliwood/Hector/Merlinus Tales :(

Beat them, talk to Lyn with Prasad, beat them, have Renault go in front of the sword thing, beat them, beat them.

Edited by deranger