Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ch. 11 dragons are stupidly easy. In Normal Mode, Etzel OHKOs them at base with Shaver, and Excalibur is hilarious. MU did 52 damage per hit to their 28 HP. And both Shaver and Excalibur have crit and are highly accurate, so you're pretty much guaranteed to kill them. And promoted Catria and Palla could ORKO them, Palla with a javelin so she didn't have to eat the counter. BTW, I think Palla's gonna be the best unit again. She's been hilariously good.

Recruitable Michalis=Win. That luck could be problematic, but you've got at least +3 LUK between two of the shards, so that helps. One or two Goddess Icons, and he should be fine, at least on lower difficulties.

I just promoted Palla, and I was reclassing her around, and I just noticed that all female General battle sprites are pink.

Christ, IS. We get it. They're girls.

Edited by Ninji

Recruitable Michalis=Win. That luck could be problematic, but you've got at least +3 LUK between two of the shards, so that helps. One or two Goddess Icons, and he should be fine, at least on lower difficulties.

Which were used to create the Star Orb which is in Marth's shield at that point.

Yeah, but Jagen didn't join in CHAPTER 22.

I found at least three things without even trying, so either there's a megaton of stuff there, it seems as though you always find it.

If I were to reclass Palla to General, she would be 14HKOd by those fire dragons. 21 if she sits on a fort or gets DEF in a levelup.

Excalibur is ridiculous. 39 effective might means that, on someone with enough magic, it's probably OHKOing the flying dragons even in Lunatic. Mage MU at that point could OHKO one with up to a 53 HP/RES combo and take up to 46 ATK without being OHKOd. And if you needed more, you have orb shards.

Sweet, playable Michalis, my favorite, well now former, villain. And those stats, besides luck, are pretty damn good.

Edit: So I guess they dropped the idea of him being all scarred up from his fight in book 1/Shadow Dragon.

Edited by bottlegnomes

* Reclass limits removed

I don't understand what this means. Is it like Male Set A and Male Set B merge together? Or does it mean the

"total number of a certain class you could have plus one" limit is ignored? I'm guessing it's most likely the latter.

I don't understand what this means. Is it like Male Set A and Male Set B merge together? Or does it mean the

"total number of a certain class you could have plus one" limit is ignored? I'm guessing it's most likely the latter.

Yeah, I'm confused as well. Can you clarify this?

Edit: So I guess they dropped the idea of him being all scarred up from his fight in book 1/Shadow Dragon.

No, that's still there. When you see him in the village, he has scars on his face. Guess Minerva convinces him to to save his energy, get healing and join right after that >_>.

No, that's still there. When you see him in the village, he has scars on his face. Guess Minerva convinces him to to save his energy, get healing and join right after that >_>.

IS really pulled out all the stops this time. >_>

I'm afraid I don't know anything more about those extra options. The description is really vague.

進撃準備での「兵種変更」の制限が解除されました。

"The restrictions on Reclass in the battle preparations are removed" is pretty much what it says.

I also noticed that Michalis's ending says that he ruled over Medon and also became a king on another continent(s). A hint of things to come or a suggestion that he's the ancestor of the Thracians or something?

Edited by VincentASM

The event recap is split into four options, the left is a male My Unit, the right is a female. You get both regardless of what you played as. The top ones are story scenes, the bottom ones are base convos. Unlike Shadow Dragon, you can't see which ones you're missing, either, as they're numbered one after the other regardless of missing ones, like Kashim and Michalis for me.

Hm, I thought that what was said that implied this and FE4/5 were connected implied that FE4/5 took place way before this. Maybe he went to Elibe and formed Bern. That would explain how they got their wyverns. After all, this isn't something that Kaga came up with. It could be IS wanting to link all of FE.

Edit: Or maybe he just went to FE2's continent.

Edited by Slize

^ Quite likely if you ask me.

Also, judging by the fact that there were three gameplay unlockables, it may be possible they unlock by beating Hard, Maniac and Lunatic... I'll find in a sec since I'm going for a second play through now. I've already had to lower the difficulty because of Sheeda once...

I'm afraid I don't know anything more about those extra options. The description is really vague.

"The restrictions on Reclass in the battle preparations are removed" is pretty much what it says.

I also noticed that Michalis's ending says that he ruled over Medon and also became a king on another continent(s). A hint of things to come or a suggestion that he's the ancestor of the Thracians or something?

Wasn't FE4's land older than Akenia? Or did I get that backwards?

Wasn't FE4's land older than Akenia? Or did I get that backwards?

Narga was alive on FE4 so yes.

Edited by Viyut

Okay. I wonder why they made him look fixed up when you recruit him.

Yeah, 4 and 5 definitely did take place long before 1 and 3 according to the designers notes.

I'm guessing it means the number of characters of each class.

Hm, I thought that what was said that implied this and FE4/5 were connected implied that FE4/5 took place way before this. Maybe he went to Elibe and formed Bern. That would explain how they got their wyverns. After all, this isn't something that Kaga came up with. It could be IS wanting to link all of FE.

I highly doubt he's Hartmut's ancestor though. Don't forget, there was a dragon-human war one millennium before FE6 started. And we all should know how that turned out at this point.
Edit: Or maybe he just went to FE2's continent.
This seems more likely to me.

I'm not sure if anyone's been paying attention to base conversations but I think I noticed something here:

I think the one star conversations show up depending on how many chapters units participate in, for example I've used Warren for every chapter since 2, and he's had two one star conversations over the course of the game(currently on chapter 11). I've been using Ogma for a good amount too and he's had 2 conversations with my unit, he also had a conversation with Caeda and I only used them together for the last few chapters. Malliesia, like Warren has had two conversations with my unit, and recently had a conversation with Caeda. Also, Barst talked to my unit and I've also been using him for the last couple of chapters. I'm saying this because I remember seeing a screenshot of Palla and Catria having what appears to be a base conversation. There has been no conversation between them so far, I think it's because I haven't been using them.

Edited by Axefighter Barst