Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only played the original game up to chapter 5, but I read some details on the later chapters such as that berserker with a sword on chapter 11. Since I just beat chapter 11 I can confirm that the "berserker" has been replaced by 2 swordmasters each wielding a master sword(one of them is droppable).

People were talking about 10x and which Roro you needed to kill, right? It's just Rout. I don't know if people have already figured this out yet, but it won't hurt to mention it.

Oh, really? I figured it was Rout because the map ended when I killed the last Roro, who was the middle top one. Admittedly, it may just choose which is the boss at random or whichever of the "boss" Roros are last alive.

Edit: Well, I can at least confirm that accessories stack. Here's Pope Sirius.

popesirius.png?t=1279318497

Edited by Ninji

I'm really sorry if this has been asked before but... if you get an accessory/haircut in one playthough is it selectable as part of character creation if you then go back and start a new character?

I'm not sure if anyone already confirm this, in order to go to chapter 3x, you can use more than 24 turns (I use exactly 24 turns then skip to turn 30 to see whether the side story'll be available). so what is the actual requirement? recruit all 3 new units in that chapters?

Seeing as Matthis suicided himself against My Unit and I got to 3x (with a turncount of less than 24) all three units can die. imo getting to 3x is dependent on a turncount, possibly more than 24 turns if thats how it worked for you.

Edited by RedNeck Holsety

I don't believe this was responded to, so...

Do thieves have elevated success rate for finding desert treasure?

Having just played through the desert, I found almost all of the items in the original spots (a few were moved), and when I did reach these items, any unit that found the item found it automatically, even units like Sirius and Arran with terrible luck. Don't quote me on this, but I think there's a 100% chance to find desert treasure for any unit.

If someone has a counterexample, though, that would be fine.

Edited by Ninji

I'm not sure if anyone already confirm this, in order to go to chapter 3x, you can use more than 24 turns (I use exactly 24 turns then skip to turn 30 to see whether the side story'll be available). so what is the actual requirement? recruit all 3 new units in that chapters?

That's definitely not it, as I killed Matthis and still got the gaiden.

YAY~! supports are back...in the path or radiance/radiant dawn form!!!(at the battle preparation screen).

They're not supports, they're just My Unit talking to everyone. Think base conversations.

They're not supports, they're just My Unit talking to everyone. Think base conversations.

I didn't play much, but I did notice a Luke x Rody convo among those.

I think they're the closest thing to support convos Shin Monshou has, though I didn't check if they're actually related to actual support levels.

I was looking at Roro's speech, he says some pretty random stuff written in katakana quite regularly. Definitely crazy. Possibly Ax Crazy.

You could say he's...

B)

...Going Berserker

I was looking at Roro's speech, he says some pretty random stuff written in katakana quite regularly. Definitely crazy. Possibly Ax Crazy.

If I could ever so politely ask for a screenshot to make sure? Sometimes that just denotes slang, unless he's jabbering on and on constantly in katakana saying nothing in particular.

If so, it might just mean that Roro is possibly a tribe rather than a specific person.