Information topic (spoilers)

Enemies don't have forged tomes(in Maniac) is what I'm saying, the player can forge tomes just like in SD.

Edited by Axefighter Barst

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody tell me what combo of bonuses I should give my fighter for lunatic mode? I wanted def +2, hp+2, and skl/spd growths, but I wound up with 3 defence on prologue 1. Which options should these be? I picked the 2, 3, 2 ones I think.

Hm, I was sure 2, 3, 1 gave you +2 def and +2 hp, but I could be wrong...

EDIT: Nevermind, I was wrong. =D

Clergyman's Child 聖職の子 - DEF+2

Strength 強さ - HP+2

Honour 栄誉者 - SKL, SPD growth rate

(I don't know what numbers these are on list)

Edited by Kelsper

Hm, I was sure 2, 3, 1 gave you +2 def and +2 hp, but I could be wrong...

EDIT: Nevermind, I was wrong. =D

Clergyman's Child 聖職の子 - DEF+2

Strength 強さ - HP+2

Honour 栄誉者 - SKL, SPD growth rate

(I don't know what numbers these are on list)

That seems to be correct. The numbers on the list were 2, 4, 1

Fighter!MyUnit

26 hp

9 str

6 skl

7 spd

3 lck

5 def

BTW guys, mjemirzian's guide is incorrect about the set of future choices:

16:52 dondon151 隠遁者 is recluse

16:52 dondon151 栄誉者 is honor

16:52 dondon151 博愛者 is philanthropist

16:53 dondon151 富裕者 is wealth

16:53 dondon151 求道者 is seeker

The matching of his English translations to the corresponding growths are correct, but 3 of them don't match up to the correct kanji.

BTW guys, mjemirzian's guide is incorrect about the set of future choices:

16:52 dondon151 隠遁者 is recluse

16:52 dondon151 栄誉者 is honor

16:52 dondon151 博愛者 is philanthropist

16:53 dondon151 富裕者 is wealth

16:53 dondon151 求道者 is seeker

The matching of his English translations to the corresponding growths are correct, but 3 of them don't match up to the correct kanji.

sorry about that, I was just using kanji I found from one of the japanese wikis.. I just fixed that

anyway the honor one was still correct.. which is the one everyone seems to want to use

Edited by mjemirzian

There seems to be a limit to how many rounds in the prep screen arena a unit can do. I was gonna test the no master seal promotion thing with Reiden, but the guy wouldn't let me do enough rounds. Wasn't counting, though, so I don't know how many.

There seems to be a limit to how many rounds in the prep screen arena a unit can do. I was gonna test the no master seal promotion thing with Reiden, but the guy wouldn't let me do enough rounds. Wasn't counting, though, so I don't know how many.

Sure you didn't just run out of money? :\ I seem to be able to do as many as I want.

For the record, on Chapter 3:

- I took 29 turns.

- I didn't lower the bridge.

- I did recruit Matthis.

- I went into the Armory, therefore I triggered the Dracoknights to come down to you.

- Nobody died.

After that, I did NOT unlock 3X.

For the record, on Chapter 3:

- I took 29 turns.

- I didn't lower the bridge.

- I did recruit Matthis.

- I went into the Armory, therefore I triggered the Dracoknights to come down to you.

- Nobody died.

After that, I did NOT unlock 3X.

24 or less turns dood.

Interesting. I have a save point used at turn 33 for chapter 3 lunatic. Just cleared it and I went to C3x. Didn't visit the Armory, killed everything, didn't lower the bridge.

EDIT: Just cleared it at turn 51. It may be that the requisites are more lenient in Lunatic.

Edited by Sirius

Interesting. I have a save point used at turn 33 for chapter 3 lunatic. Just cleared it and I went to C3x. Didn't visit the Armory, killed everything, didn't lower the bridge.

Matthis?

^Well you could be right for that, it would obviously take more turns than a Normal run would.

Edited by Michalis

Recruited.

Just cleared it on turn 51 and I didn't go to the gaiden. As Kelsper suggests, it seems Lunatic mode is more lenient when it comes to Gaiden access.

Hmm, it could possibly be 48 turns (2x normal turns), or 40 turns for a round number, I guess.

Just cleared it on turn 51 and I didn't go to the gaiden. As Kelsper suggests, it seems Lunatic mode is more lenient when it comes to Gaiden access.

If that's the case, I wonder what it would be for Hard and Maniac modes.......

Yeah, my run was on Normal. It does seem to be exclusively turn count and varies according to difficulty, but I wonder if visiting the Armory has something to do with it. I'll be making separate saves to test that.

The 24 or less turns could as well be 25 or less. I just used the number I found in the code, but I didn't bother trying to read the argument, so it could be <24 turns and not <= 24 turns.

Out of curiosity is there still a physic staff hidden in Chapter 7 in front of the cave with the dragon and if so any unit has a 100% chance to get it even if they're not thieves, correct?

Edited by Joey

Out of curiosity is there still a physic staff hidden in Chapter 7 in front of the cave with the dragon and if so any unit has a 100% chance to get it even if they're not thieves, correct?

It's there. I had Paola go there as a peg and she got it. This was is in normal mode though.