Information topic (spoilers)

People have had about a week playing the game now and most of the feedback seems to be really quite good. Is there anything in perticualr that the game doesnt do well?

Edited by merric

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People have had about a week playing the game now and most of the feedback seems to be really quite good. Is there anything in perticualr that the game doesnt do well?

The fact that most of the returning characters look exactly the same as they did in the last game.

I would never have noticed any of those, if they hadn't been pointed out. Abel still looks the same age, though <_<

Edited by A boy named Sal

zagaro.png Shadow Dragon

ZAGARO.PNG New Mystery

Holy shit, what skin creams did he use! Too bad he lost his insane growths aswell.

Holy cow thats amazing! Until i saw that i had assumed that his sprite was just a reuse of the SD one.

Holy cow thats amazing! Until i saw that i had assumed that his sprite was just a reuse of the SD one.

You should look at the old ones and compare. All of them have change in some way.

I knew some of them had changed but where everyone was complaining that the sprites were reused i just assumed IS got lazy. nicely demonstrated :)

Edited by merric

Horace:

horus.png Shadow Dragon

HORUS.PNG New Mystery

Something looks funny about those eyes, as if he's surprised about something.

Edited by Axefighter Barst

I knew some of them had changed but where everyone was complaining that the sprites were reused i just assumed IS got lazy. nicely demonstrated :)

It's still pretty lazy. They just edited the old portrait, instead of making new ones.