Information topic (spoilers)

Michalis is playable for a short time

What! Where?

Uh, isn't Frey in this game as an NPC (suggesting the sacrifice was captured instead of killed)? It's mentioned on one of the first pages.

He's joins with Norn on Chapter 6.

EDIT: Beaten...

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it points to his inclusion, no one's found him yet. It really could IS just being lazy and not removing it from the last game, but then why would he have an ending?

Got an idea: Beat the chapter without visiting him.

Well, you DO get him in the download chapter but.....it's not relevant to the actual story. >_>

Is Maria, Minerva or My Unit on it? If not then it's unused data.

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe12/char_base_a.html

I've been checking these out. I'm pretty impressed with the balance actually.

Edit:

This is pretty goddamn bad ass. Minerva can be instantly reclassed to general and she has 40 HP and 21 DEF! And Darros just comes along a few chapters later with 45 HP and 22 DEF as a general! You could even use Jeorge as a general for 36 HP and 21 DEF.

Edited by Mr. Francis York Morgan

The DLC chapter has all the Mages and Feena, no Maria or Minerva. And My Unit isn't in any since it's separate from your save data.

Skipping him doesn't work, although I think Gotoh flips out at you for doing so. He mentions him by name.

If you say no to a question at the end of the chapter then it will stay (not sure how much longer), saying yes gets rid of it. It's usually Marth who asks, but I think Jagen did once for me.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Beating chapter 21 without talking to Michael changes nothing for chapters 22 and 23. Perhaps starlight is in one of the chests in 23 or Garnef moves out of the throne or you're screwed.

Gah, beaten to it.

Edited by Sirius

Actually in the original I once had to beat it without Starlight. Then and now he moves, but it's a pain because of the fact it's a fairly narrow corridor. 23's chests are the Ohm and a Hammerne.

EDIT: While I was messing around in the sound room I found an interesting CG I didn't see earlier. I might have just skipped that scene though.

fireemblem12vi2j0152163.png

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Crap, I just tried doing BS Chapter 1.

I lost. Badly.

Also, why would they give Michalis support data? That baffles me, especially since he's the only one not recruitable that has it.

Oh, and this game has 76 playable characters (77 including Michalis, because he has support data and stuff). I just counted. That's more than RD.

I didn't even use Falchion on him. First he was attacked once by a 17 + 2 MAG Marich using Starlight, then by a Swordmaster Sirius using Miracle blade, doubling and dealing 15 damage per hit (30% crit in there too) and then again by Marich all in 1 turn.

Edited by Sirius

EDIT: ^ I'd hate to think what would happen if Marth was that close...

Hardin's slower now, and Dark Breath is very accurate, so...

Also, someone mentioned in another thread the idea that he thought it shouldn't allow all characters to be recruited in one playthrough. This is a long shot, but can someone try not recruiting Minerva?

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

http://www.serenesfo...har_base_a.html

I've been checking these out. I'm pretty impressed with the balance actually.

Edit:

This is pretty goddamn bad ass. Minerva can be instantly reclassed to general and she has 40 HP and 21 DEF! And Darros just comes along a few chapters later with 45 HP and 22 DEF as a general! You could even use Jeorge as a general for 36 HP and 21 DEF.

http://www.serenesfo...ar_growths.html

I was taking a look at growth rates, and assuming all the characters in Shadow Dragon keep their FEDS growths, Minerva has a 40% strength and 50% defense growth as a general. Though 10% speed growth really sucks, she does have 12 base speed to make up for it, but 13 Str isn't all that good TBH. And even if she class swaps, she still has an auto-C in lances, so she has access to Dragonpike, Ridersbane, and all that good stuff.

Edited by DA125