Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

Oh, minor correction. Yossarian visited SlayerX. I guess I didn't pay much attention considering he was dying and it did nothing anyway :awesome:.

Also, there's 14 people alive, so assuming no vote affecting roles, you'd need 8 to lynch immediately.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be pushing it a little, and this is a bit of a risk since he could really be the vig, but since if someone else votes Ulki, I can't vote him anymore, so ##Ulki for now.

However if i were the SK i would have most likely been given the ability to change my night action, and i would have used it. Don't think i'm that stupid.

However if i were the SK i would have most likely been given the ability to change my night action, and i would have used it. Don't think i'm that stupid.

Or maybe you're just that smart.

Well, with the fool gone, we might actually want to go and lynch Psychout, since I'm sure he's still going to be acting insane. My intuition suggests that there's an SK and a cult in play at the moment (definitely an SK), so I would be hesitant to no lynch when there are four of them in play (1 SK, probably 3 cultists) at the moment.

Since he's quiet (as usual), I would like to vote Ninji... well, if I had voting powers, that is. I'm still pointing suspicion at him since I'm interested in what power or powers he might have.

WIFOM. Heard of it?

WIFOM. Heard of it?

Never heard the term, but I think I know what you're getting at.

In any case, he's probably telling the truth. Ether died, but no one 'visited' him. Therefore, he was probably killed by SK, since there's no mafia and he didn't suicide. SK protects himself from being seen, and SlayerX kills Yossarian. Unless the SK can kill twice in a single night (wouldn't put it completely past Tables to do this), SlayerX wouldn't be the SK...

Never heard the term, but I think I know what you're getting at.

In any case, he's probably telling the truth. Ether died, but no one 'visited' him. Therefore, he was probably killed by SK, since there's no mafia and he didn't suicide. SK protects himself from being seen, and SlayerX kills Yossarian. Unless the SK can kill twice in a single night (wouldn't put it completely past Tables to do this), SlayerX wouldn't be the SK...

Or alternatively, see it this way: Ulki is the SK, and shoots Furet. Normally, what the SK would do to cover up is pretend to have visited nobody, and if vig doesn't hide his report, he can fakeclaim vig and then start indiscriminately shooting people.

Of course, this is hypothetical, and it's 12 midnight, so yeah, probably I few mistakes. I'll think about it tomorrow.

>.> Sync, you play EM, don't you?

So, Slayer's the vig? I wonder how many shots he has left...

It is now Night 2. The lights are staying on tonight. This means that the person you visit, if you visit anyone, will be displayed here. All anti-town factions will be able to fake who they visit. If you do not have a visiting role, then naturally you will visit nobody.

Or alternatively, see it this way: Ulki is the SK, and shoots Furet. Normally, what the SK would do to cover up is pretend to have visited nobody, and if vig doesn't hide his report, he can fakeclaim vig and then start indiscriminately shooting people.

Of course, this is hypothetical, and it's 12 midnight, so yeah, probably I few mistakes. I'll think about it tomorrow.

Vigilante cannot hide his own report.

>.> Sync, you play EM, don't you?

So, Slayer's the vig? I wonder how many shots he has left...

Never played a game in my life.

Vigilante cannot hide his own report.

... Didn't see that. That means my argument is fucked >_>

Anyway, I guess he's kind of clear now, so ##Unvote Ulki.

Sync, it seems quite obvious to me that Ulki must be the vig. He just isn't the type of guy that'd do this kind of WIFOM move.

In fact, I'm beginning to suspect that you might actually be the SK yourself, judging by your wild accusations. If that was the case, your visit of WoMC would obviously be fake.

I originally was going to vote for psychout to get rid of who I suspect to be the Survivor, but you're quite a lot more suspicious to me right now.

##Vote Sync

Well right now i'm not very sure who to vote for but i would like it if Sync explained his night move.

Aside from that i think Fayt could have made it seem as if he visited Proto (as he said he would) while killing Ether.

Well right now i'm not very sure who to vote for but i would like it if Sync explained his night move.

Aside from that i think Fayt could have made it seem as if he visited Proto (as he said he would) while killing Ether.

I find that to be unlikely and risky for him. If he was the SK, he claimed drunk not knowing if somebody else would claim drunk. It would make much more sense that the SK is somebody who appeared to visit nobody.

*yawn*

What's going on? I'm more confused how Ether died without being visited.

I'm going to ##Vote Ulki.

He visited Yoss, Yoss died. Pretty simple logic if you ask me.

I'm going to ##Vote Ulki.

He visited Yoss, Yoss died. Pretty simple logic if you ask me.

:facepalm:

Except that tonight, we know who everyone visited, except for the scum factions, who were given the ability to fake their visits. Why would a scum faction not fake their visits if they don't know whether a vigilante is around? As such, Ulki is very likely to be the vigilante, as the vigilante can't fake his visit.

It is now Night 2. The lights are staying on tonight. This means that the person you visit, if you visit anyone, will be displayed here. All anti-town factions will be able to fake who they visit. If you do not have a visiting role, then naturally you will visit nobody.

Edit: Bolded important part.

Edited by Snike