Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm one of the winners? Cool.

Kinda would've preferred staying town though. I wind up as anti-town way too often. :/

Sorry about that. I guess it didn't help that you died the very next night.

In other news, do we all agree that Psych is a fail?

In other news, do we all agree that Psych is a fail?

I think that I was the worst though. Heck, I actually made the town worse by using my powers on the town all the time. I don't think I stopped a single action except for an SK kill, and that was when he was just as likely to have hit a cultist as a townie... :(

That was horrible on my part. Sorry, town.

I don't think I stopped a single action except for an SK kill, and that was when he was just as likely to have hit a cultist as a townie... :(

If you hadn't stopped me, Dracohon would have woken up with a bullet lodged through his brain >_>

You're being hard on yourself. That kill could've meant a joint win between the SK and the cult, so blocking it prolonged the life of the ailing town. Psych, on the other hand, shortened it, just to get subbed in. Sabotaging the game like that ruins the fun. Admittedly, I welcomed it to an extent, but still, that was just dumb.

^You kidding? You did great IMO, considering you led the town to lynch Furtechen IIRC and didn't even vote.

Actually, I was fairly low-profile (apart from screaming at people for being suspicious of Proto). Then Ulki shot me.