Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

No, look at my report again. Only Ulki visited me last night, and I protected myself so town wouldn't lose.

Order of actions, plus one of 2 things:

A) He didn't drink with anyone last night. Stupid idea.

B )You're both cult.

I'm more inclined to believe B.

I'm now more than 90% sure you're SK. You need to die. And your report means nothing. Town Drunk overrides your report. You don't see me.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now more than 90% sure you're SK. You need to die. And your report means nothing. Town Drunk overrides your report. You don't see me.

And I'm now more than 90% sure you're cult. You need to die. And your report means nothing. You didn't do anything last night, because you couldn't. I didn't see you, because I couldn't.

And I'm now more than 90% sure you're cult. You need to die. And your report means nothing. You didn't do anything last night, because you couldn't. I didn't see you, because I couldn't.

Well, there's only one way to find out if I'm lying or not. And that involves a bullet through your head.

Well, there's only one way to find out if I'm lying or not. And that involves a bullet through your head.

Another way is to fire a bullet through your head and see how it works out. And as WoMC said, murdering Grit (or at least a cultist) is far more important than shooting the SK (though shooting me results in a loss, lololol)

Another way is to fire a bullet through your head and see how it works out. And as WoMC said, murdering Grit (or at least a cultist) is far more important than shooting the SK (though shooting me results in a loss, lololol)

Yeah right. You sound just like a broken record with the 'shoot me and you lose' line. There's no way that Tables is dumb enough to give a town role with the power to protect himself and kill people, and since Ulki attempted to kill you, you're not cult.

Anyway, I'd rather kill you than leave you alive. At least Ulki has a chance to kill a cultist at night phase. Maybe even get rid of Grit and win the game for the town. :awesome:

More discussion, please. Do you really want someone lynched on just 3 votes, or do you want to talk some more, vote some more etc. I might need to do a check to see who's been inactive recently and prod them, or even replace them.

So, basically, one side wants to vote JB out, while the other does not? Huh. It looks like we have a dilemna. To lynch, or not to lynch, right?

No, look at my report again. Only Ulki visited me last night, and I protected myself so town wouldn't lose.

Protected yourself? That's normally not allowed.

##Vote: Joshaymin

IIRC, Sturm's a Black Hole CO. So, it can be easily conceived that he would be the SK.

##Vote: JB25

Well, that's it. I give up. You got me; I'm the Serial Killer, Sturm is my name. I never had some sort of doctor ability, neither did I have any of the restrictions that I said were imposed on me. I guess I shouldn't have claimed my Pride kill, but oh well. Cult, Ulki is the vig, Fayt is definitely the roleblocker. Kindly shoot/recruit them for me, I need some revenge before I die.

Fuck I was so close to winning

Tables, end this phase now.

That will do.

Disguised 1: Who are you? You're not allied with us, are you?

Sturm: I am... Sturm. I am going to destroy Black Hole.

Disguised 2: What!? But Sturm was killed by Hawke

Sturm: They have revived me. I will exact my revenge on them and on Hawke.

Disguised 1: And after that, you're going to destroy us, right? I don't think so. Goodbye, Sturm.

Sturm: ...

Diguised 2: Your death will be... by bludgeoning. With this plastic beaker.

Sturm: What a humiliating way to go. You will all regret this.

Dear Sync,

You are Sturm, vengeful Black Hole Commander

aw2sturm_thumb.jpg

You are an invader from another world. You came to Earth with the goal of taking over, but you were stopped by a meddling youngster named Andy. You tried again, this time with a base and army, but once again, you were stopped, by the combined forces of Orange Star, Blue Moon, Yellow Comet and Green Earth, and at the last minute your second in command stabbed you in the back, killing you. Now you've been revived, but you're not up to full power yet. Still, you're trying to take down Black Hole to get your revenge.

Abilities:

Talking: This is your most important ability. During the day and night, you may talk to other players. Use this amazing ability to ask questions, work things out, discuss who you suspect and who you trust.

Voting: During the day phase, you may place a vote for someone in the form ##vote: [user]. Similarly, you can remove or change your vote in the form ##Unvote: [user]. This format makes it easy for me, yourself and others to find the votes, by searching for the ## string.

Kill/Protect: If someone visits you at night, you will be able to drain a small amount of energy from them, giving you the strength to either kill someone the next night, or use your mostly metallic body to shield them from an attack. You will not know who has visited you, and they will not know they have had their energy drained. You can only do one of these actions each night after you are visited. You may also not save actions for later - you must use it the night after you are visited, or the energy will be lost.

Strength: As of night 3, your strength has mostly returned. Now, you do not need to drain energy from people to use your actions - you may choose to kill, or to protect, every night.

[hidden] Guilty: You will scan as being anti-town to any cops or other investigative roles.

You are allied with the town.

"Their troops... they are all amassed right there. Bwahaha, they've played right into my hands!"

No, not really. Sturm allied with the town? Hah! Here's his real role:

Dear Sync,

You are Sturm, bringer of destruction

aw2sturm_thumb.jpg

You are an invader from another world. You came to Earth with the goal of taking over, but you were stopped by a meddling youngster named Andy. You tried again, this time with a base and army, but once again, you were stopped, by the combined forces of Orange Star, Blue Moon, Yellow Comet and Green Earth, and at the last minute your second in command stabbed you in the back, killing you. Now you've been revived, and you're out for blood.

Abilities:

Talking: This is your most important ability. During the day and night, you may talk to other players. Use this amazing ability to ask questions, work things out, discuss who you suspect and who you trust.

Voting: During the day phase, you may place a vote for someone in the form ##vote: [user]. Similarly, you can remove or change your vote in the form ##Unvote: [user]. This format makes it easy for me, yourself and others to find the votes, by searching for the ## string.

Kill: Each night, you must kill one person. You must reply to this PM saying 'Night X: Killing [user]. User will then be killed. Your kill is faster than many others in the game.

Protection: You are immune to being killed at night. In addition, you will know who has visited you during the night. This protection is automatic.

You are allied with the Serial Killer.

"Their troops... they are all amassed right there. Bwahaha, they've played right into my hands!"

It is now night phase. Orders, please.