Ninji

Proto

Snike

Dracohon

Cocytus

Core

SlayerX

Me

Top 3 I think are cult, as Ninji reasons have been stated and Proto and Snike quickly bandwagoned onto JB, which is something cult would do as they fear the SK. Also, everyone else is semi-cleared by roles or is me, though Dracohon might be a good conversion target last night.

I suggest everyone draw up a list and we can cross reference.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The List:

Ninji

Proto

Snike

Dracohon

Cocytus

Core

SlayerX

Me

Top 3 I think are cult, as Ninji reasons have been stated and Proto and Snike quickly bandwagoned onto JB, which is something cult would do as they fear the SK. Also, everyone else is semi-cleared by roles or is me, though Dracohon might be a good conversion target last night.

I suggest everyone draw up a list and we can cross reference.

Right now it is night phase.

Actually, SlayerX was probably the most high profile cult target, at which point Tables is just trolling us keeping this game active.

What would be better is if I didn't confirm that the cult had actually won a night ago due to an ability you haven't realised yet.

But in all seriousness, if it was strictly impossible for a team to win, I'd end the game.

Mass claim, anyone?

I'm a generic orange.

Psychout was one too. And me. You and Dracohon are claiming the same role too? I don't think there would be FOUR generic Orange Star officers.

Well, I'm Jess. Basically, I can give out ballots to people and they can vote for two different people or the same person twice. Honestly, I've been really stingy with this. You can probably see why.

Ninji, who do you think is cult?

Fayt (High profile target, can be the difference between Mafia pushing one lynch or not, etc., etc.)

Proto (Not much reasoning from me on this one. I just don't like how he's been acting all game.)

Draco (Recently active for no apparent reason, like I said. Not much else.)

SlayerX (If he's not culted today, he'll probably be culted soon. There's absolutely no reason for the cult to leave the Vig alive this long.)

Snike (What is there to say? I really haven't paid much attention to him and I think there are much better targets.)

WoMC (He hasn't given me much reason to be concerned.)

Core (If he's telling the truth, he's clear. Of course, that's assuming he's not just bullshitting to save his own skin.)

Ninji (herp derp)

That's assuming Core is telling the truth. I would rather give a vote to a random, unspecified user who I do not believe to be Cult. It makes things a bit less conspicuous.

Honestly, I still think shooting Snike is a bad idea. There's almost no chance he was culted, so you're basically relying on him being Grit, and the chances of that happening aren't great.

Honestly, I still think shooting Snike is a bad idea. There's almost no chance he was culted, so you're basically relying on him being Grit, and the chances of that happening aren't great.

Why is there *almost no chance* he was culted? He seems like a good, low profile target to me.

Because we have a host of power roles that have claimed and not getting rid of one of them seems rather odd.

Well, Fayt is town as of last night, and Slayer will prove his innocence by killing tonight, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got culted tonight.

Well, that leaves Proto, Snike, WoMC, Draco, you, and myself. If the cult really wanted to lay low and pick a safe target, they would go with Draco or I. We rarely speak. Proto has been really suspicious the entire game, and I can't really say much about WoMC, but he's not a bad player, so...

Snike just doesn't stand out.

Well, that leaves Proto, Snike, WoMC, Draco, you, and myself. If the cult really wanted to lay low and pick a safe target, they would go with Draco or I. We rarely speak. Proto has been really suspicious the entire game, and I can't really say much about WoMC, but he's not a bad player, so...

Snike just doesn't stand out.

Draco is clear as of Night 3 and has been sorta pro-town if you look back.

Night 3, sure, but we're on Night 5. Any of us could have been recruited in that time. He voted for the SK, sure, but that's about it. The cult would want the SK gone.

I claim townie, but, with a bit of a twist: If I die on a night phase, we skip the next day phase.