Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

I've received every order, but two people have asked for a short extension of the night. I'll be advancing to day 4 at 4pm GMT (that's 5pm in the UK, 12pm on the east cost and 9am on the west coast)

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've received every order, but two people have asked for a short extension of the night. I'll be advancing to day 4 at 4pm GMT (that's 5pm in the UK, 12pm on the east cost and 9am on the west coast)

AND THAT'S FREAKING 1AM FOR ME, TABLES

Hmmm, now why would they want to extend the Night if they already sent in their actions? I'm guessing they have a special plan to execute in the next Day Phase.

Hmmm, now why would they want to extend the Night if they already sent in their actions? I'm guessing they have a special plan to execute in the next Day Phase.

Well, fine, I admit, I was one of those that asked for a Night phase extension, because I wanted to hear what Core had to ask first. The second person, I don't know.

I asked for a extension to hear from Sync but i suppose he didn't say anything about the situation.

Edit: spelling error

Edited by SlayerX

Rachel: I have good news everyone.

Max: Huh? Good news?

Rachel: That's right. Nobody died last night.

Drake: That IS good news. Do we know why?

Javier: I think the answer is clear! We must be safe from everyone who is against us now. Huzzah!

Rachel: I don't think so. I just think that nobody was able to kill... or chose not to kill last night. I'm not sure.

Max: Either way, it gives us another oppertunity to kill someone... right?

It is now day 4. Today you will kill someone by bludgeoning them to death. With a plastic beaker. Yep.

BTW core why didn't you give your night 1 and 2 reports?

Night 1 was Yossarian, he came up as being town but was really the fool. Night 2 was lights on so I didn't investigate anyone.

I'm now more convinced Sync is the SK

JB is either the Serial Killer, or the serial killer was culted, but the fact that JB didn't die supports that he is the serial killer.

Oh screw it. I don't have a anti-town report on Snike, but I would like to note that Snike looked at this topic, but didn't confront me about it so idk if that's suspicious. You guys should unvote Snike.