Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

So Fayt, are we going with Core's plan?

I doubt that Tables would give the town two killing roles. I'd like to see you shoot JB tonight. If he's SK, good for us. If he's not, we hang you in the morning, and it's good for us too.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that Tables would give the town two killing roles. I'd like to see you shoot JB tonight. If he's SK, good for us. If he's not, we hang you in the morning, and it's good for us too.

The thing that makes me want to trust JB is that he has two parts to his role.

The thing that makes me want to trust JB is that he has two parts to his role.

And that's the thing that makes me not want to trust him. The vigilante probably just has that one ability, and the SK probably has additional powers.

Also, Core. I find it very likely that you're cult at this point. Let's just say that I am keeping my eyes on you.

Here's my problem with killing JB. Right now there are 9 people alive. Most likely 6 townies, 2 cultists, and 1 SK. Tonight, we'll assume the SK shoots a townie and the cult recruits a townie. This means that tomorrow there would be 4 townies, 3 cultists, and one SK. So, if SlayerX kills JB and he is a townie, then the cult will win.

And that's the thing that makes me not want to trust him. The vigilante probably just has that one ability, and the SK probably has additional powers.

Also, Core. I find it very likely that you're cult at this point. Let's just say that I am keeping my eyes on you.

The same can be said for you. Hence my reasoning behind testing your drunk powers. Also, you are so repetitive with saying "Oh I'll probably die soon"

Here's my problem with killing JB. Right now there are 9 people alive. Most likely 6 townies, 2 cultists, and 1 SK. Tonight, we'll assume the SK shoots a townie and the cult recruits a townie. This means that tomorrow there would be 4 townies, 3 cultists, and one SK. So, if SlayerX kills JB and he is a townie, then the cult will win.

Well, that's certainly a possibility. However, it's also a possibility that JB is a cultist as of day 3, and/or that the cult attempts to recruit the SK as well. I don't think that either of those possibilities are out of the question.

Also, I will admit that the town is backed up in a corner. However, I don't think that going to a must lynch situation is much better than trying to do something right here. It's also possible that JB is actually Grit, the cult leader. Just another thought to throw out there.

There were 3 kills last day. Raymond, Pride, and Cheeze. Me being the vigilante and killing Raymond, and the Cult killing Cheez. Where does the SK go to? Obviously it goes to Pride. However Sync claims to go have gone towards Pride. So that means there is

A)No Serial killer

B)Sync is the Serial killer

There were 3 kills last day. Raymond, Pride, and Cheeze. Me being the vigilante and killing Raymond, and the Cult killing Cheez. Where does the SK go to? Obviously it goes to Pride. However Sync claims to go have gone towards Pride. So that means there is

A)No Serial killer

Yeah B is the logical answer. But I'm just not sure. You should decide whether to kill him or not, then tell us what you're doing before the night is over.

He also says that he's Strum and that he was betrayed by the black hole, as proto also says he is right. So he could be trying to kill everyone along with the black hole because they betrayed him. Hence the SK could certainly fit. However I'm not very sure.

He also says that he's Strum and that he was betrayed by the black hole, as proto also says he is right. So he could be trying to kill everyone along with the black hole because they betrayed him. Hence the SK could certainly fit. However I'm not very sure.

I must admit, Sturm does seem like a logical candidate to be an SK or SK-like role. That's why I would ask you to shoot him tonight.

A)No Serial killer

C)Two of the killers happened to target the same person.

I'm not saying that's what happened, it's just that everyone seems to be disregarding that as a possibility.