Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

it might be optimal if we kill him today so Fayt can get somebody else drunk without JB killing me.

Well, I don't think that the town's going to win this game, to be honest. I don't think that either faction is particularly inclined to help us win at this point, and I don't think we can beat both factions. However, the cult is definitely more dangerous at this point.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh screw it. I don't have a anti-town report on Snike, but I would like to note that Snike looked at this topic, but didn't confront me about it so idk if that's suspicious. You guys should unvote Snike.

So does this mean

a) Snike turned up innocent?

b) You never investigated Snike?

c) You're not the cop at all?

I am cop, I was reaction testing, but he didn't give a reaction, so to avoid unneccesary confusion I stopped. Last night's real report was on Cocytus(innocent)

Awesome. So does that mean that you believe me now and aren't going to try to kill me?

JB is either the Serial Killer, or the serial killer was culted, but the fact that JB didn't die supports that he is the serial killer.

Or I used my Protect ability on my own ass. Which coincidentally, I did. Amazing, eh?

Apparently, I got visited by Ulki... and Ulki. Fayt, any explanations?

Yes, I got my restriction on knowing who visited me lifted last night. Awesome, eh? 8D

Fayt was supposed to drunk you, while its possible he failed and you healed yourself, its more likely you have a bp jacket and you are the SK. The vote stands.

Fayt was supposed to drunk you, while its possible he failed and you healed yourself,

its more likely you have a bp jacket and you are the SK. The vote stands.

He was supposed to, but he didn't. What does that tell you? He's been either culted, or for some insane reason, he doesn't want town to win. Second option is stupid, so we assume the first.

its more likely you have a bp jacket and you are the SK. The vote stands.

That, unfortunately, is a false accusation. Actually, damn. let's look at the numbers again.

5 town

1 SK

3 cult

Lynch me, 4 town/1 SK/3 cult. After tonight, 2 town/1 SK/4 cult - Oops. Lynch the SK, we still lose unless we both fire on target. Lynch a normal cultist, 5 town/1 SK/2 cult, if we both shoot a cultist (or someone shuts up for tonight), SK is pretty much fucked. Lynch Grit, 5 town/1 SK. olol.

So yeah, you can see how lynching me is a pretty good idea which will let the cult win.

Just FYI, i won't be able to respond through out the day since i'll be away for most or all of the day. I'll respond once i get back though.

He was supposed to, but he didn't. What does that tell you? He's been either culted, or for some insane reason, he doesn't want town to win. Second option is stupid, so we assume the first.

You forget the third option. It's entirely possible that you're immune to getting drunk. I definitely drunk you, and I definitely have not been culted. So what does that say? Well, if you were an ordinary vigilante, your action would be cancelled.

Also, it's not like you would know if you were drunk anyway... Something about a hangover.

I'd really love to vote for you, just so it's made clear that you're my top priority.

You forget the third option. It's entirely possible that you're immune to getting drunk. I definitely drunk you, and I definitely have not been culted. So what does that say? Well, if you were an ordinary vigilante, your action would be cancelled.

Also, it's not like you would know if you were drunk anyway... Something about a hangover.

I'd really love to vote for you, just so it's made clear that you're my top priority.

That goes over the line, doesn't it? A town unit which can kill, protect and is immune to non-killing night actions sounds way too fucking overpowered. I've demonstrated my ability to kill and protect, so therefore I'm not immune to being drunk... but yet I survived last night.

That goes over the line, doesn't it? A town unit which can kill, protect and is immune to non-killing night actions sounds way too fucking overpowered. I've demonstrated my ability to kill and protect, so therefore I'm not immune to being drunk... but yet I survived last night.

Yep, you're right. The bolded part is the problem. You're not a town unit, now are you?

Except he's proven to be town sided by me, and even if he was culted last night, he would have still drunked you.

No, look at my report again. Only Ulki visited me last night, and I protected myself so town wouldn't lose.

Order of actions, plus one of 2 things:

A) He didn't drink with anyone last night. Stupid idea.

B )You're both cult.

I'm more inclined to believe B.