Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not giving up eit-

Oh wait.

Also, day phase end in maybe 6 hours Tables if there's a majority still?

I said before, Day will end after there's either a majority (pro tip: Majority means over 50%, not more votes than everyone else) or after 72 hours. All we have at the moment is a plurality.

I have no qualms with voting Ninji if he's just going to sit back. To my knowledge, that's one of his classic scumtells too, so I would definitely be watching Ninji if there's a watcher in this game.

I have no scumtells, on account of I ain't never bin scum. Mate.

*hic*

Wheee, the iceberg lives!

Alright, I've got nothing more to say. If you lynch me, be prepared to face the consequences. I'm not going to waste my time trying to claim something I'm not. I'm a non-voting town drunk, and if you want to get rid of this role, you should lynch me.

Obviously, I'm probably lying since it's a game of mafia, but I don't see any point to defending myself at this point.

So umm are we already in some sort of grace period?

I don't think so. I don't even know if everyone has voted, or what the tallies are. I assume that I'm getting lynched, but I really don't want to count the votes to be certain of that...

Anyway, I'd love not to be lynched, but I'm pretty sure that I can't convince people not to do so. Proto and Yossarian have been pretty adamant about getting me lynched, so I really hope you guys point some suspicion on them after I die and am revealed to be a townie.

Its been 3 days already. If by now some people have not voted i don't think they'll vote at all. And i don't think you'll be lynched. If i'm not mistaken ALS should have the majority.

So I'm being voted for

inactivity

on day one

when I posted already.

There something fishy with that logic.

I say Astra's grabbin at straws but I don't think he's scum. At this point in the game, I don't know what to think and that's why I've been quiet.

I meant a lack of activity in general, so.....

That doesn't convince me. Too vague.

I'm not just a generic townie. My role is slightly different.

I'm not giving up on anything. I voted for ALS and he isn't responding.

(I believe he mentioned something about being away for a while, but that alone won't make me change my vote.)

I can only get on a computer so much for the next 2 days.

Its been 3 days already. If by now some people have not voted i don't think they'll vote at all. And i don't think you'll be lynched. If i'm not mistaken ALS should have the majority.

I think I still have the majority too.

Anyway.

##Unvote: Pride

I really have no idea who to vote for.

Umm... it's only been 2 days, not 3. And you've hardly come to an agreement on who to lynch. If I've updated the votes correctly (naturally I'll double check this when it actually comes to the lynch but I'm going out soon):

ALS - 2: SlayerX, Core

Fayt Zelpher - 2: Proto, Yossarian

Life Admiral - 2: Life Admiral, Dracohon

Proto - 1: Fayt Zelpher

Bizz - 1: Psychout50

SlayerX - 1: Bizz

Pride - 1: Snike

(Note: If any players have double voting/non voting capacities, it won't be shown here regardless of the truthiness of the claim)

@Tables: I voted for ALS, too.

@ALS: Why, I'm not a generic townie either. My role is slightly different.

This does by no means exclude that I could be mafia, the cult, a third party role or really a town role. The same goes for you. So, naturally, you're still the most suspicious guy around here for me.

WoMC is now filling in for Life/John Dory.

About 4 hours left. Talking might be a good idea right about now.

Edited by I Eat Tables

So yeah, I was reading back through the thread and I noticed these:

I'm still a bit confused by this. Is there just townies and the roles in the OP?

Note that Psychout here thinks there's no townies except generic townies, since the only roles mentioned in the OP are neutral or anti-town.

I love my role! I hardly understand it, but the one thing is interesting. >:)

But here he says he has a special role...

So if he has a special role, but thought the town had no special roles, my only conclusion is that he's either neutral or anti-town.

Any thoughts on this anyone?