Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still absolutely sure that it is impossible for the town to win WITHOUT PMs. Add in PMs and the game gets fair from the Town's point of view.

Look at what we have to do to properly lynch bad guys. Cop has to publically claim which means that if a Mafia Hooker exists, all that person has to do is continuously hook the Cop to keep investigations from happening. We can try to scumhunt... but a Fool might be present in the game not to mention that the Lyncher and Warlock want specific people lynched which fucks us completely over... Honestly, how the hell is this game balanced from the Town's point of view without PMs? Luck? Fuck that shit. Tables, my Mafia respect for you just dropped by a mile.

I am still absolutely sure that it is impossible for the town to win WITHOUT PMs. Add in PMs and the game gets fair from the Town's point of view.

Look at what we have to do to properly lynch bad guys. Cop has to publically claim which means that if a Mafia Hooker exists, all that person has to do is continuously hook the Cop to keep investigations from happening. We can try to scumhunt... but a Fool might be present in the game not to mention that the Lyncher and Warlock want specific people lynched which fucks us completely over... Honestly, how the hell is this game balanced from the Town's point of view without PMs? Luck? Fuck that shit. Tables, my Mafia respect for you just dropped by a mile.

Sure, in worst case scenario, but chances are its not nearly that bad. If you don't want to play, then sub out, we've already established that us wasting a kill on you shows no respect to the rest of the town nor proves the game is broken.

Here's something that irks me.

Does the town really need to resort to PMs and trickery in order to win? Why can't the town just think for themselves and find obvious scumtells in people? It's how I learned to play mafia from the beginning, and it is (to me) the most fair way to play it.

Unless you're, you know, playing Asylum Mafia II. <3

But yeah, PMs should be limited to mafia/mason groups and other roles that are exempt from the rule. Just saying.

I agree with this post 100%

Except you can still hunt down the Mafia without the help of a Cop.

Well Synch got me, so that avenue's out. <_<

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA SK shoot him now pl0x

Also, I'd vote but I'm unable to vote due to my role. Fuck you Tables.

And what if Life's the fool wanting to be lynched? He's going down on his knees and begging everyone to kill him D1, while obviously claming to be town.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA SK shoot him now pl0x

Also, I'd vote but I'm unable to vote due to my role. Fuck you Tables.

And what if Life's the fool wanting to be lynched? He's going down on his knees and begging everyone to kill him D1, while obviously claming to be town.

No, judging by the way he thinks, he's more likely to be mafia than fool.

Um, what?

I posted to vote Proto because I had to vote someone, if you didn't notice, I unvoted, also, I probably won't be on a computer long enough to respond since I have guests in my house.

If you kill me, you'll regret it.

If nobody else wants to agree with my vote, I'll Unvote Snike, Vote AstraLunaSol because after reading through the topic, ALS also seemed a bit scummy.

How so?

Except Core changed his vote now, so I'll

##Unvote Snike

##Vote ALS

Hmm.....

Here are what the current votes are, I think.

Draco ALS

Snike Pride

Core ALS

Ray ALS

Slayer Ninji

Me Fayt

Proto Fayt

Yoss Fayt

Life Life

ALS Proto

Fayt Proto

I'm going to go ahead and ##Unvote Fayt, ##Vote ALS. Otherwise, there's no majority, and I'm not too sure people are changing their minds.

I unvoted, I currently have no vote.

Otherwise, unless Astra can explain, he's probably going.

Explain what?

How so?

Hmm.....

I unvoted, I currently have no vote.

Explain what?

Its hard to explain post by post, but all of your posts have a certain characteristic about them(I probably sound really dumb here). Would you mind telling us why we'll regret not having you still?

Its hard to explain post by post, but all of your posts have a certain characteristic about them(I probably sound really dumb here). Would you mind telling us why we'll regret not having you still?

You guys will get less info than you could've if you kill me now.

So I'm being voted for

inactivity

on day one

when I posted already.

There something fishy with that logic.

I say Astra's grabbin at straws but I don't think he's scum. At this point in the game, I don't know what to think and that's why I've been quiet.

I'm just going to come out and say that I don't actually have a vote - apparently, my handwriting is too illegible, and all votes have to be handwritten (according to my role report). So, if I don't bother to vote, you know why. I'd still advise against lynching me, but that's your call.

Obviously, this means that I'm not a generic townie, and by extension, increases the odds that I'm actually SK/Mafia/Cult, but all I'm going to say is that I'm not any of those three. I am indeed sided with the town for the time being.

I'm just going to come out and say that I don't actually have a vote - apparently, my handwriting is too illegible, and all votes have to be handwritten (according to my role report). So, if I don't bother to vote, you know why. I'd still advise against lynching me, but that's your call.

That is either the dumbest excuse for a nonspecific roleclaim OR the dumbest excuse for not voting I've ever heard.

DAVE.jpg THE DIFFICULTY IS ASTOUNDING

You know, after thinking about it, I really doubt Life is what he claims he is here. For someone who has always looked down on everyone "following the leader" it strikes me as odd that he's suddenly complaining because the town can't do just that.

Sure he could be the fool, but personally I think it's more likely that he's either SK or mafia.

##Unvote ALS

##Vote Life Admiral.

Of course, I could be wrong, and he might really be a townie who thinks the game is unfairly balanced...

That is either the dumbest excuse for a nonspecific roleclaim OR the dumbest excuse for not voting I've ever heard.

DAVE.jpg THE DIFFICULTY IS ASTOUNDING

There's actually more to why I can't vote than that, but I don't want to do an all-out role claim at this point. Besides, the mafia will probably shoot me night 2 anyway.