Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing it's because you're a Cop and you got a guilty result on me last night? k, my scumbuddies will be sure to finish you off real soon and the Town won't stand a chance without their main investigative role.

NOT SARCASTIC AT ALL

cheezperson because my RNG told me to and it's probably too late to reverse the votage.

Are you claiming mafia? That's not very smart, it was a random vote. I'll be happy to remove my vote, assuming you aren't actually claiming to be mafia.

Of course, if I'm Mafia, then my best chance of winning would obviously be to expose myself the moment someone votes for me.

Vote: Proto

##Vote: Proto

##Vote: Proto

##Vote Proto

Seriously, guys? *facepalm*

I love how you guys don't bother to have any real discussion, and you vote Proto before he has time to even explain himself. Granted, if he really is mafia, that was a stupid move on his part. :|

So stupid a move that I doubt anyone that voted for me actually thinks that I'm Mafia. I'm pretty sure at least one of those four players are anti-Town players that are looking for an excuse to lynch a townie. I'm particularly suspicious of Fayt because he was the first one to start it, is intelligent enough to not try lynching me based on that and should have known by now that I'm not THAT dumb.

NOT SARCASTIC AT ALL

At least someone uses their brains here.

Sure I might die, but once you know my alignment, you can start keeping a closer eye on Fayt, ALS, Snike, and Ulki. Besides, I'm just a Vanilla so I think this was my best shot at being useful.

I like how most of the "random" votes so far were for the exact same person.

Psychout, you're annoying. Cut the crap and say something useful.

Well, uh, due to the possible existance of a fool, I'm certainly not gonna lynch a mafia claim.

I'm not going to cast a vote right now. I'm not particularly suspicious of Fayt and some other people that have been voted for, and some others might be the fool. So I'm not gonna be the one to cast the final vote just to find out it was the wrong one.

No matter who gets lynched, however, it'll allow some conclusions on people's alignments, so I'll simply watch the whole scene for the time being.

Also, it just occurred to me that Psychout might actually be the Survivor. If there's a vig, do not shoot him. His whole "lol you can't kill me" seems to hint at him being the Survivor, so getting rid of him would require an approach completely opposite of what a fool'd require - he needs to be lynched (or the mafia/vig needs to get an extremely lucky hit on someone else in, but I wouldn't count on that happening).

For the time being, I suggest we simply ignore him. If at any point in the game the fool turns up dead, on the other hand, we can safely lynch him.

It's day 1, and this is confusing me. School fucking sucks.

Also, there's the possibility of Psychout being the bomb, hoping the maf/SK/whatever shoots him at night before he blows them up. So yeah, I guess leaving him alive to the could would work, I guess...

##Unvote Proto, but, uh, that's a pretty interesting way of thinking. You're basically telling us that sheeping a smart player is scummy, when, really, on a D1 ML, there's not much else to do.

Anyways, it kinda sucks that Night one was passive. A kill would've helped in our dilemna.

@Sync: OR, he's the Gallis. OR, if Tables is really spiteful, he's the Granny.

I wouldn't take Psych too seriously,he's always this stupid.

Anyway,From what I've seen so far,Life seems rather pissed off,but the fact that he wants to be lynched instead of swapped makes me kind of suspicious,and he's very good at mindgames.I'd put Life as a more likely fool than Psych,IMO.

As for Proto...WTF guys?WTF?There have been plenty of Joke Mafia claims,and this one was as obvious as any.He may actually be a mafia,but you guys have to be careful with a potential fool around.

I'm not gonna vote for now.

Note to self: RTFTT. I completely missed that post, and am now crushing my head against the wall.

I feel like an idiot now.

@Psych's stupidity: If he's scum, somehow, I do hope that he consulted his buddy(ies) before doing this. Though, knowing Psych, he didn't.

... Oh.

Yeah, now that I think about it, that could have been a huge excuse to get himself lynched. :|

Don't lynch him, Core. If he truly wants out of the game, he ca simply pass his role on to someone else.

Reason why I voted for myself and I want to die is that I want to prove to Tables WHY his game is so badly balanced. It has nothing to do with me being Fool and wanting to die (because I have a very different strategy for getting lynched without looking so obvious) or trying to hide as a Mafia member.

Tables has personally asked me if I want to be replaced. I don't. I want to die to show him how badly balanced this game is in respect to the town.

Well that's not happening, maybe you'll get killed at night. You getting voted out for no reason proves nothing, and doesn't respect the town either, assuming you are town. Unvote: Life Admiral.

Here's something that irks me.

Does the town really need to resort to PMs and trickery in order to win? Why can't the town just think for themselves and find obvious scumtells in people? It's how I learned to play mafia from the beginning, and it is (to me) the most fair way to play it.

Unless you're, you know, playing Asylum Mafia II. <3

But yeah, PMs should be limited to mafia/mason groups and other roles that are exempt from the rule. Just saying.

##Unvote Bizz

##Vote Fayt

Alas, alack, Synch has discovered me. ;_;

But we need to lynch. And if everyone's jumping off the Proto bandwagon, we need to get something done. Fayt does seem to be hiding something, as well as being able to get all those votes on someone so quickly. Hell, if we still had the votes, I'd lynch Proto. I just want something done.

Yes, Ether and Snike know I really am that stupid. :awesome:

Something someone said in EM, This is for Life mostly....

Whispers[PMs] have no place in this game. They turn the game into "follow-the-clear" where only the clear gets the claims, and everybody else just sits there and waits to vote as they are told. They make it too easy for the town, also.