Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet he's whining because he's actually scum and there's only three of them in the game. At most. He probably just wants to **** with our minds more.

Or, he could be fool. In which case, we don't want to lynch him and hand him a day 1 win.

Either way, I don't think that lynching him is a good idea.

Or, he could be fool. In which case, we don't want to lynch him and hand him a day 1 win.

Either way, I don't think that lynching him is a good idea.

Then again, he could be scum just asking to be lynched to sound like the fool. Warlock might want to be on him though.

Anyway, I'm going to claim that I'm a townie with a power role, but I'm not going to provide any details as to my power or abilities at this point. Believe what you want about this.

It's a shame nobody can die N1.

True. I imagine that that means no one can use a killing action. Including the vigilante. The problem is that if there is no vigilante, we might end up with a cult leader or scum getting a false clear. Plus, we can't neglect the presence of potential roleblockers or bus drivers either.

If there's a driver, I'd ask that he switch Life and Psychout tonight barring other people acting too suspicious.

You will not be lynched rather killed at night most likely. So if you are fool, you have just failed. If you are a bomb its even worst because you could kill vigi. :facepalm:

There is still no reason to lynch me first day... I'm not lightning.

Jerk.

Also, Fayt, lynching the fool doesn't make town lose. If a neutral faction win, they're removed from the game and they're the first place winner.

Example using some EM roles:

Setup atm is Fool, 2 Cultists, Warlock, 3 mafia, 8 townies.

-Town lynches fool, then warlock makes 2 right guesses, then all mafia and sk die: Fool is in first place, warlock in 2nd, town in 3rd, cult and mafia lose.

-Town lynches fool which makes warlock get his 2nd correct guess, cultists and mafia each make up half village (don't ask how that'd work): Fool and Warlock joint win first place, mafia and cult joint win 2nd place, town loses.

Also, Fayt, lynching the fool doesn't make town lose. If a neutral faction win, they're removed from the game and they're the first place winner.

Example using some EM roles:

Setup atm is Fool, 2 Cultists, Warlock, 3 mafia, 8 townies.

-Town lynches fool, then warlock makes 2 right guesses, then all mafia and sk die: Fool is in first place, warlock in 2nd, town in 3rd, cult and mafia lose.

-Town lynches fool which makes warlock get his 2nd correct guess, cultists and mafia each make up half village (don't ask how that'd work): Fool and Warlock joint win first place, mafia and cult joint win 2nd place, town loses.

I'd rather win and be on the first place team than get second. Joint win is okay by me though...

Oh, and like in Spoon's game, it'd be nice to hear from people about what they think of their role (particularly those with unusual ones), and your thoughts on whatever might happen throughout the game. I don't know how my endgame writeup will compare to Spoon's but hopefully I'll be able to give some details on interesting stuff throughout the game.

We're still waiting on a night action, by the way. They've been given a final warning, and if I don't have their action soon then they'll be getting replaced.

Also, from now on there will be an absolute deadline of 36 hours for night actions.

Edited by I Eat Tables