Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever it depends,first i'd then take any information (if any) from the investigative PR's. Then see who looks more suspicious and then i would think on who to lynch (wheter to rely on my gut feeling or trust the others). If i had to go on suspicion alone right now it would be you, but that wouldn't be because you are voting for me, no that would be because a mafia tries to go for killing the town. Killing the tughest players and making town lynch the weaker ones would be an strategy they could use.

Why are you randomly picking people? Before the day 1 even starts? If it was day 1, i would understand picking people at random. But before it even begins...

I'm going to take a new approach to this game.

I'd like to be cleared tonight as a Townie so that people can start claiming to me and I can figure out the liars. AKA become the leader of the town. To do this, I need the Cop to investigate me tonight and then PM me during the day phase as proof that I'm innocent (you need to include my role name and all other shit) and I need the Doctor to save me so that the Mafia doesn't kill me tonight. If you guys (Town) want to win this game, trust me and do this.

Once I've been cleared (survived the night and have had the Cop tell me my exact role and other stuff), I want people to start claiming roles to me along with character names. And if you don't claim, chances are you're getting lynched.

Just realized that PMs aren't allowed. That being said...

WHAT THE FUCK, TABLES?! DO YOU WANT THE TOWN TO LOSE?! Honestly, denying PMs in a game where 5 factions exist and the Town has to lynch 3 of them to win means that the Town has 0 chance. And this game comes down to pure luck.

Please change that rule right now or I declare this game as a forfit on the town's behalf since there is NO way the Town can win. None. Zip. Zero.

lol psychout, what's that?

Don't lynch him; he's suspiciously trying to look scummy, which could mean that he's the fool. On the other hand, he might purposely try to appear like the fool and actually be scum... Bah, fools always introduce a crapload of WIFOM situations. >_<

Vig, if you exist, you might want to try shooting him if you think the same.

Life: Town has a chance. A perfectly good chance. A roughly 1/n chance where n is the number of anti-town factions + 1. PMs would probably make things more town sided, but in fact, clearing people when there might be a cult, and neutrals, that's tough anyway.

Also, I'm still waiting for a few night actions (not that surprising, it's only been 15 hours or so)

Edited by I Eat Tables

Life: Town has a chance. A perfectly good chance. A roughly 1/n chance where n is the number of anti-town factions + 1. PMs would probably make things more town sided, but in fact, clearing people when there might be a cult, and neutrals, that's tough anyway.

Town has no chance. Here's a quick analysis of the game based on the info we have from the beginning.

17 players in this game.

4 people in Mafia (estimation) and 1 Cult leader.

1 Serial Killer.

4 people who really don't give a shit about lynching a bad guy since it doesn't affect them.

11 Town vs. 4 Mafia vs. 1 SK vs. 1 Cult - Day 1

Mislynch on Day 1 due to lack of information = 10v4v1v1

After Night 2's actions assuming no crossfire = 7v4v1v2

Mislynch on Day 2 = 6v4v1v2

After Night 3's actions = 3v4v1v3 = Mafia win before Neutral wins are considered.

That's game over on Night 3. Night fucking 3 after 2 mislynches which is perfectly acceptable to assume since we can't collaborate in silence to figure out the liars. And scumhunting is pointless since there's a Fool active.

Tables, this game is based only on luck. It is horribly balanced and gives the Town no chance without PMs. I personally vote that everyone abandons this game because the Town cannot possibly win.

And most games we have are the opposite. with ~20 players and ~5 mafia, the mafia has no chance of winning without luck. The mini mafia games are the best in terms of fairness.

I'm going to work now and I won't read anything you guys post for a good 10 hours or so but when I do, I expect to see the PM rule changed. If it isn't, I want to be lynched on Day 1 (a mislynch so you guys know) in order for this game to be over ASAP. Why? Because it's a terribly balanced game.