Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, I'm going to claim that I'm a townie with a power role, but I'm not going to provide any details as to my power or abilities at this point. Believe what you want about this.

Fayt said this before he was ever a target, which makes me want to keep him, I doubt he's bluff so early in the game.

Reason why I voted for myself and I want to die is that I want to prove to Tables WHY his game is so badly balanced. It has nothing to do with me being Fool and wanting to die (because I have a very different strategy for getting lynched without looking so obvious) or trying to hide as a Mafia member.

Tables has personally asked me if I want to be replaced. I don't. I want to die to show him how badly balanced this game is in respect to the town.

So... if the town deliberately kills its own members off, that somehow proves that the game was unbalanced? :huh:

Mwahahah!

The Mind Screw has been activated. Watch as you kill me and it be useless! I shall win the game anyway! Mwahahahah!

No, it has not. That's my mafia game.

He needs 2... And it must be lynches, unless IET played around with it.

It's lynches.

Psych, if you want to die so badly, request a modkill.

I'd personally love to, if only because he's making it a pain in the ass to read through the topic.

So... if the town deliberately kills its own members off, that somehow proves that the game was unbalanced? :huh:

Exactly. Life, I'm going to tell you. There's as good of a chance as the town winning as every other faction that may or may not exist due to how the game is set up. You're overestimating the power of the other factions (if, for example, a 1-person faction dies, they can't win (unless they're the fool)). I personally wouldn't be too surprised if the town wins (at least over the anti-won factions).

Scumhunt! :D

But, uh, I'm just going to go and say ##Vote: Hubris Pride, as my random pick.

I don't think we should vote out Fayt though, as he hinted that he had some special power earlier, I'd keep him a bit longer if possible.

I agree. So, in the interest of keeping Fayt alive,

##Unvote cheezperson

##Vote Snike

Also, Lightning/Tables, how long do the day phases last? If it's 24 hours, we've only got about half an hour left...

Also, Lightning/Tables, how long do the day phases last? If it's 24 hours, we've only got about half an hour left...

Um... I'm actually not quite sure...

I think it's either 24 or 36.

Here are what the current votes are, I think.

Draco ALS

Snike Pride

Core ALS

Ray ALS

Slayer Ninji

Me Fayt

Proto Fayt

Yoss Fayt

Life Life

ALS Proto

Fayt Proto

I'm going to go ahead and ##Unvote Fayt, ##Vote ALS. Otherwise, there's no majority, and I'm not too sure people are changing their minds.

Well since most people want to end day phase i'm going to

##Unvote Ninji

##Vote ALS

edited to bold

Edited by SlayerX