Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

Indeed. Editing is fine, so long as it's minor and only for typos and things. Asides from that, there's about 30 hours left until lynch occurs.

Edited by I Eat Tables

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is everyone giving up on this game i don't even

I'm not giving up on anything. I voted for ALS and he isn't responding.

(I believe he mentioned something about being away for a while, but that alone won't make me change my vote.)

why is everyone giving up on this game i don't even

I'm not giving up... I've just more or less resigned myself to getting lynched today, so I don't really think that I need to spend a lot of time trying to defend myself. That, and I'm probably going to die tonight if I do survive given my role, so there...

EDIT:

Which sounds a good bit like giving up, I'll admit. Still, I am committed to playing to my death. Which is probably very soon.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Well, I'd like to force Proto to spill some information since he has been acting rather scummy, and I feel like scumhunting for a bit instead of sitting around waiting to get killed, so why not?

##Unvote, Vote Proto.

:( I don't like this.

My head hurts. No one makes sense. So I'm gonna ##Unvote Astra, ##Vote Bizz.

(No offense Bizz, I just don't know who to vote, and you have none so....Plus I don't want people angry at me.)

I have no qualms with voting Ninji if he's just going to sit back. To my knowledge, that's one of his classic scumtells too, so I would definitely be watching Ninji if there's a watcher in this game.

I have no qualms with voting Ninji if he's just going to sit back. To my knowledge, that's one of his classic scumtells too, so I would definitely be watching Ninji if there's a watcher in this game.

Lol, you mean tracker? Watcher watches somebody to see who visits them, tracker tracks somebody to see who they visit.

Lol, you mean tracker? Watcher watches somebody to see who visits them, tracker tracks somebody to see who they visit.

Sure. You should know that I don't know who these roles are. Heck, I'd never even heard of a politician until you suspected me of being one.