Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote Sync. I'd like an explanation for your night visit.

Also, for the reasons that Fayt already mentioned, I'm in favour of lynching Psychout, but right now Sync seems more important.

I'm the bomb. I'm useful. ;_;

But at first, Sync's looked like a BP or BG to me, so I let it slide.

And if Fayt is telling the truth about being tracker/watcher thing, that makes sense too.

##Unvote Ulki

And if Fayt is telling the truth about being tracker/watcher thing, that makes sense too.

No, I'm town drunk. I was asking that if there was a watcher role, to watch me tonight, because by claiming a power role, I have become somewhat of a target for a mafia kill.

Why is it so quiet today?

I don't know. All I know is that we need to do something. I'd like to vote Sync at this point if I could vote... Anyway, needless to say, he's at the top of my list of suspicious people.

No, I'm town drunk. I was asking that if there was a watcher role, to watch me tonight, so that I'll know who the Watcher is and kill him/her ASAP to wipe out one of the Town's most useful roles.

That sounds awfully scummy.

Also, why on Weyard is everyone voting for Joshaymin (Sync)?

That sounds awfully scummy.

Also, why on Weyard is everyone voting for Joshaymin (Sync)?

Sinc is either an important town role(important enough for him to visit last night), or cult/sk that did a weird fake report. Also because he seemed to have no clue what he was saying yesterday.

If he's an important town role, WHY ON WEYARD ARE YOU TRYING TO LYNCH HIM?????

If he's Cult/SK, well, we still have no reason to assume that. Besides, IF he was Cult/SK, wouldn't he just fake his action to nobody and pretend to be a Vanilla? He probably didn't expect most of the Town Power roles to remain idle that night so he just went ahead and used his ability anyway. If I were a Cop, I probably would have used my ability in a situation like this too, thinking that there would be several other revealed actions. Him using his action last night isn't suspicious at all.

If he's an important town role, WHY ON WEYARD ARE YOU TRYING TO LYNCH HIM?????

If he's Cult/SK, well, we still have no reason to assume that. Besides, IF he was Cult/SK, wouldn't he just fake his action to nobody and pretend to be a Vanilla? He probably didn't expect most of the Town Power roles to remain idle that night so he just went ahead and used his ability anyway. If I were a Cop, I probably would have used my ability in a situation like this too, thinking that there would be several other revealed actions. Him using his action last night isn't suspicious at all.

Hence the reason I would like him to claim, or at least steer us in the right direction.

Well, fuck. You guys all seem like you want my head, so might as well claim my role. It's pretty retarded, but yeah.

Basically, if anyone visits me at night, I can choose to either protect someone (and I can protect myself once) the following night, or shoot some guy in the head. I was visited N1 (I don't know who visits me, but Tables will tell me if I was visited or not), so on N2, I protected WoMC thinking that he would be a likely SK/Vig target.

Oh yeah, and if I don't do anything with my action, it gets wasted, so I decided that I might as well use it.

Proto, the next time you call me Joshaymin/Joshymin, there will be hell to pay.

Well, fuck. You guys all seem like you want my head, so might as well claim my role. It's pretty retarded, but yeah.

Basically, if anyone visits me at night, I can choose to either protect someone (and I can protect myself once) the following night, or shoot some guy in the head. I was visited N1 (I don't know who visits me, but Tables will tell me if I was visited or not), so on N2, I protected WoMC thinking that he would be a likely SK/Vig target.

Oh yeah, and if I don't do anything with my action, it gets wasted, so I decided that I might as well use it.

Proto, the next time you call me Joshaymin/Joshymin, there will be hell to pay.

Character claim please. If it's a CO, we can assume you're telling the truth since you're unlikely to fake claim a character that already exists in the game.

How much money will I have to pay then?

Is there any way of confirming this?

Well, of course. Get someone to visit me on Night 3, and then see my awesome powers on Night 4.

Character claim please. If it's a CO, we can assume you're telling the truth since you're unlikely to fake claim a character that already exists in the game.

How much money will I have to pay then?

Apparently, it's some HOLY MOTHERFUCKING ROBOT called Sturm (I'm only in C10 in AW:DS, so I don't know who or what this guy does in the game). He's supposedly charging up power to fuck Black Hole over because they backstabbed him or something like that. Don't know how the visitor part fits in though.

So Joshaymin, have you ever played the first two Advance Wars games?

[spoiler=AW2]Sturm dies at the end of AW2. I don't think he exists in AW:DS.

Yes, he was backstabbed by the Black Hole (just Hawke actually) and assuming that you really don't know who Sturm is, I'm gonna believe your character claim due to the accuracy of the description. In other words, you're cleared in my view

You guys should unvote him btw.

So Joshaymin, have you ever played the first two Advance Wars games?

[spoiler=AW2]Sturm dies at the end of AW2. I don't think he exists in AW:DS.

Yes, he was backstabbed by the Black Hole (just Hawke actually) and assuming that you really don't know who Sturm is, I'm gonna believe your character claim due to the accuracy of the description. In other words, you're cleared in my view

You guys should unvote him btw.

AW:DS is the first AW game I've played so far.

Oh yeah, forgot to add on to my role: I can't vote for someone with a vote on them so far (though it's been said already).