Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

I would be voting proto right now, except for the lack of mafia in this game. I think we should lynch Psych to be honest. Acting so crazy isn't justified by being bomb.

Unvote: Cheezperson

Vote: Psychout

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're making a mistake.....

Or there could be more than one fool. No one seems to think that.

My guess is that there is a Serial Killer, a Cult, a Fool, and a Lyncher.

In most mafia games I've been in, you can make one, last post. After you die. I'm using mine now.

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT IF YOU THINK HE CLAIMED FUCKING MAFIA.

Thank you. I'm gonna go peacefully back to my dirt nap.

He did whether he was being sarcastic or not. Sure he then changed to townie claim but still.

I'd like to hear what this new person has to say first...

IMMATURITY IN AN OTHERWISE SERIOUS TIME~

My favorite word in the English dictionary <3

IMMATURITY IN AN OTHERWISE SERIOUS TIME~

My favorite word in the English dictionary <3

My favorite is flauccinauccinihilipilification. (which I probably horribly misspelled as well).

It refers to the act of viewing something as meaningless or worthless.

My favorite is flauccinauccinihilipilification. (which I probably horribly misspelled as well).

It refers to the act of viewing something as meaningless or worthless.

I'm not going to look it up, but I think it's floccinaucinihilipilification. Or, according the Chrome's auto spelling suggester, oversimplification :lol:.

Oh, yeah, and name change noted. Vote for Sync or JB if you want, I know what you mean.

If psychout flips town, Proto is going to be suspicious for pushing the lynch this hard.

That said, I really don't know what psychout is doing? ##Unvote, Vote: psychout

Also, why do you think I would be a likely target, Sync.

Core is suspicious for role speculation that specific.

I picked you to counter potential WIFOM: SK won't go for the super good players, since doc/whatever would check on them, and instead they would target the good, but not awesome players. Toss up between you and Raymond, I decided to pick you.

Admittedly, Proto is pushing a bit hard though... if Psych flips bomb, then I guess it should be fine, but if Proto starts pushing this hard again, then he's gtg.

Wait wait wait guys, what if psych's the fool? Whyyy would you do that?

Okay, first of all, when I'm Levity, I play mafia better. However, when I'm Levity, I'm also the epitome of paranoia, and I don't like the looks of psych. I'm getting odd feelings from both Core and Raymond, though, and we also should start looking at some inactive people. <_________< But psych... is he even defending himself? It just feels like he isn't even trying... because he wants to be lynched. Why are we voting for him? whyyyyyyy? I mean, unless I'm missing something, his odd behavior D1 is either the strangest mafia playstyle I have ever seen, or he's simply hoping we look at him and lynch him.

If he really is bomb, he's hoping that someone fires a gun at his face during the night and he kills that person as well.

The fool, also known as Yossarian, was nightkilled.

Huh. I didn't see him nightkilled. oh welllll~

I'm not voting for psych, though, because I still don't like him. |:

You know, I don't think I'm trying hard enough in this game. I'm not as active as I should be, nor am I really paying as much attention. hmm.