Random Sprites and Stuff

I agree. He was okay looking in the original. But he's kewl to me. I'm using him just for the face now... his mugshot so wants him reclassed to a soldier... D:

Agreed. But it's okay. He can be my knight in shining armor. Haha. /nerd

I wish IS had decided to redo all of the old SD art tho. And I want full ART for everyone!

Hmm why did Willow get a completely new portrait? He was one of the only bosses in book 2 to not be a recolor. For those unaware, in the original Willow was a middle aged man with long blue hair and in the remake he is a bald elderly man.

I think you're thinking of the bishop you fight in the Khadein chapter, whose name is Yodel. Willow, the boss of the Altea castle chapter, is a recolor of Bozen, the bishop in the Akaneia castle chapter in book 1.

I agree. He was okay looking in the original. But he's kewl to me. I'm using him just for the face now... his mugshot so wants him reclassed to a soldier... D:

Kain > Luke, tbqh. But it's hard competing against such manliness, I know.

rofl, Yubello is just...no.

Sorry, not throwing little kiddies on the battlefield. You can go sip your tea while playing with teddies, k.

i feel like a hypocrite because here I am sending yumina out to the front lines.

also, just so this isn't a waste of space. look at navarre being a man.

chapter7.pngchapter8.png

chapter62.pngchapter72.png

Edited by Eltoshen

WTF?! My computer says "potentially dangerous download detected" when I try to diwnload it, and says it contained viruses for some users. Again, WTF?!

It's megaupload. The site's not dangerous, that's for sure.

And IMO, Samto looks like a dunzo. His face screams o.o

Just because I'm bored, I'll share my team. =D

Cecil - Cav->Paladin->DK->General->Sniper

Miria(my character) - Archer->Cavalier->Paladin->DK

Kain - Cav->Paladin->DK

Palla - Peg->DK

They're all doing really well. <3 And it's fun finishing maps in 2 turns easy/beginner mode.

Edited by Eltoshen

Needs more Abel. I gotta say though Jeorge and Astram look a lot better. Much more aggresive and ready to fight this time around. Although, I wish Sirius could have been better, I just don't like his positioning.

Is it me, or does Rody look a bit like Leaf?

He is Leaf in my book. =3

He always did actually look Leaf, too bad he can't use all weapons.

But he's a cavy/pallie making it close.

Also, I see that Maji and Warren's pics are very similar for some reason.

I'm shocked that the Book 1 only characters made a return in this version.

I think you're thinking of the bishop you fight in the Khadein chapter, whose name is Yodel. Willow, the boss of the Altea castle chapter, is a recolor of Bozen, the bishop in the Akaneia castle chapter in book 1.

Right, got the names mixed up. I always wondered why didn't use the new boss portrait for Lang or someone tougher.

I swear, Hardin reminds me too much of Ashnard.

You think. If anything he reminds me of Zephiel.

I love Kain's, Shiida's, and Linde's new sprites. Was hoping Abel would get more of an update though. Also I actually like Samson's old sprite better.