[FE11] Draft Tourney

Psych

How do you do the character stats table?

Use the code tag (I'll use parenthesis instead of brackets to show you how to format it)

(code)

Unit Level HP Str Mag

Marth 3 10 4 2

Jagen 20 60 25 5

(/code)

The above was spaced, but the post condensed it for some reason.

Unit   Level  HP  Str  Mag
Marth  3      10  4    2
Jagen  20     60  25   5

And then you keep going with the others.

First line is labeling for categories, vertically for units, and go horizontally across the line for stats.

Edited by Alex345

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unit 	Lvl    Hp	Str	Mag	Skill	Spd	Lck	Def	Res
Marth   6   	22 	10  	0      	7 		11 	11 	9 		0
Frey  	5   	21  	8    	0      	8 		9        4 	8 		0 

I will start posting playlogs once I finish chapter 1 but since the prologue doesn't count towards turns we take I don't it's nececary. Anyway, those are the stats of my units going into chapter 1. If I have to post playlogs of the prologue then tell me and I will see what I can remember.

Edit: whats gone wrong with the table?

Edited by Sackninja

It was badly formatted. I think this one should work-showing up fine for me.

Dude    Lvl HP  Str Mag Skl Spd  Lck Def Res
Marth   6   22  10  0   7   11   11  9   0
Frey    5   21  8   0   8   9    4   8   0 

Edited by Yossarian

Chapter 1:

3rd time doing this. Yay.

Turn 1:

Marth visits village for cash. Caeda flies into a corner. Norne trades all of her weapons to Gordin. Abel and Gordin move west. Jagen kills a thief. On enemy phase, Abel doubles a pirate with 69 hit. Yay.

Turn 2:

Math and Gordin move west. Draug trades his weapon to Jagen. Jagen buys two of everything from the store. Abel doibles a pirate with Javelin for no counterattack. Norne goes west to act as a meatshield.

Turn 3:

Jagen and Norne moves as far west as they can. Marth doubles a pirate and levels up. Gordin attacks a pirate. Abel kills another pirate. Gordin gets hit by an enemy pirate on the enemy phase. Draug and Caeda are doing next to nothing except being useless.

Turn 4:

Gordin attacks a pirtae. Jagen kills Pirate. Abel doubles another pirate and kills it. Marth and Norne move southwest (Norne is unequipped). Hunter attacks Norne and so does Generic Pirate #13, but she dodges the Pirate.

Turn 5:

Jagen attacks hunter and Gordin kills it (And gets HP/SKL/LCK level up <_<). Abel doubles another pirate ans only has 7HP left. Marth and Norne move west. Pirates attack Marth and he criticals one of them.

Turn 6:

Marth doubles a pirate. Everyone else moves west.

Turn 7:

Wrys is recruited. He heals Gordin. Jagen attacks the boss with a Silver Lance and gaims nothing on his level up. Abel kills the boss doubling with a Javelin with 49 Displayed hit.

Turn 8:

Wrys heals Abel and Marth seizes.

I feel like I'm going to lose.

I have alot of crap to post per chapter so I'm going to post the chapter and turn count in each post and details are in each spoiler.

Chapter 1 Turns: 6

Marth came out of the prologue with only 9 speed, barely enough to double the pirates this chapter. I cut the crap and have Jagen Silver Lance 1hko the Thief and Marth just runs for the goal and 1RKO'ing every enemy minus the hunter and stepping in front of the boss at the fifth turn. In order to save a use of vulnerary Jagen gets the boss kill. I'm not concerned though since Marth has enough levels for the time being.

Unit    Lvl HP  Str Mag Skl Spd  Lck Def Res Class
Marth   9   24  9   0   7   10   11  8   1   Lord
Jagen   2   22  8   1   11  8    1   10  6   Paladin
Ogma    
Barst
Wendell
Vyland
Wolf
Rickard
Radd
Dolph
Beck 
Xane
Bantu?

Chapter 2: Turns 7

Barst was handed off an iron axe and solo'd the northern pack of enemies. Marth and Ogma moved out west 1RKO'ing the Pirates and Hunters while Jagen assisted by tanking a few shots. Marth also managed to visit the village and our army now has 5000 gold total.

There was one minor problem though that Darros did not suicide against Barst as I expected and he chased after Marth, therefore Barst lost experience and between Jagen Ogma and Marth, Jagen was the only choice to take him out with the javelin since Ogma was low on HP. I forgot to record their levels btw, all I remember is Jagen and Ogma got strength and probably more for Ogma.

Chapter 3: Turns 7

I got lucky with how my units were placed on the map. Ogma was far west and Barst and Jagen were able to head up the north road. The strategy is pretty much the same as the first two chapters. Marth and Ogma head west. Ogma kills stuff and Marth always moves the max distance. On turn 6 Marth attacks the boss he counters then Ogma moves in for the kill and gets a crit he didn't even need. On the northern path Lena died just to lower my total count of characters. Afterwards Barst killed most of the stuff after Jagen weakened it with an iron sword/javelin. Barst hasn't gotten any speed yet so hes going to be a merc for awhile.

Unit    Lvl HP  Str Mag Skl Spd  Lck Def Res Class
Marth   10  25  9   0   7   10   12  9   1   Lord
Jagen   3   23  9   1   11  8    1   10  6   Paladin
Ogma    8   26  8   0   12  14   4   8   0   Merc
Barst   6   27  11  0   7   9    6   6   0   Fighter
Wendell
Vyland
Wolf
Rickard
Radd
Dolph
Beck 
Xane
Bantu?

Total Count: 20

Expect more later. I am farther but I need to write abit.

Turn by turn is lame, I'm just going with summaries.

Chapter 2:

Here are stats from chapter 1:

Unit    LVL  HP  STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES
Marth   5    20  8   0   4   11  11  7   0
Jagen   2    22  7   1   10  8   1   9   6
Abel    7    25  9   0   9   11  2   9   0
Gordin  2    19  5   0   4   4   5   6   0

Summary:

Barst and Cord trade their weapons to Bord. Ogma trades his weapons to Marth. Wrys, Draug, Norne, Marth, Abel, and Gordin all go west. Jagen goes north. Jagen kills a few enemies while Bord, Marth, and Abel go west. Barst, Ogma, and Cord block the bridge up north unequipped. Caeda is doing nothing as I can't let her die yet. Marth and Abel can double the pirates. Gordin kills Darros (woo!) Cord dies blocking the bridge. Pretty much a killfest for everyone. Abel criticals the boss with ~50 displayed hit and 4 critical O_o BUT THEN HE GAINS NOTHING

Total turns: 6

Chapter 1 Summary

I send Draug, Cain and Shiida's items to the convoy. I killed Gordin in the prologue because the experience was more useful than Gordin. I send Marth to the village, Norne south to kill the thief, Jagen to the shop and Frey west. The pirate attacks Frey and he gets a level up. I send everyone west. Fret dodges four bandits in a row before getting hit he kills them all and gets a level. Jagen and Norne kill the bandits coming across the water. Frey charges west and kills the boss on turn five and gets a level up. Marth sees no combat except for an archer attacking him. On turn 7 Norne kills a pirate and gets a level up in strength, speed, skill, and defence. Jagen kills an archer and Marth seizes the throne. 7 turns

Unit  	Lv   St   Ma   Sk   Sp   Lc   De   Re
Marth   6	10 	0      7    11   11    9      0
Frey      8 	9      0    11   10     6     9  	0
Norne  2 	5      0  	2     6      3     7      0

I will add in Jangen once he gets a level.

Edit: How are you supposed make this work?

Edit 2: Chapter 2 and 3 Summaries

Marth, Frey, Norne and Cord went west. Jagen went north. Basically I went through the chapter as efficiently as possible killing everything in sight. I had Cord and Marth bridges while Frey ran around killing things and Norne helped Cord. Shiida recruited Castor. Frey killed the boss and got a level. I sent to the village and then the throne.

6 turns

For chapter 3 I sent everyone west and my meatshields north. I unequipped Julian and then he died. Everyone killed the bandits easily. Norne got a level and got strength, hp and speed. Cord gained the same in his level. Norne killed the boss and Marth seized. 6 turns

I will start posting more detailed summaries once the game becomes harder than kill everything in sight.

Edited by Sackninja

Ok my stats going into chapter 4

Unit  	Lvl    HP    Str    Mag    Skl    Spd    Lck    Def    Res	
Marth	7   	23    10    0      	8      12   	11   	9 		0
Frey  	10 	25    10    0    	12  	11    	7   	10    	0
Jagen   2   	21 	8    1    	10    	8        1    	11   	3  
Cord    3   	21  	8    0          5      10    	5 		5    	0
Norne   3   	17 	6	0      	2    	7        3 		7        0
Castor  3   	21 	7	0      	3        6        3 		4        0  

Edited by Sackninja

Chap 1:

Marth gets the money and moves to seise .Cain kills stuff. Jagen goes to buy 3 javelins and then starts throw them around so cain dont get counters from kills. norne baits the piretes from north so draugh can kill them after killing the thief. 7 turns.

unit level hp str mag skill spd lck def res rank
marth 6 22 7 0 6 9 10 9 1 c sword
cain  8 26 8 0 9 10 8 8 0 d sword d lance
draug 2 20 8 0 3 4 1 11 0 d lance

P.S there was an acident so icant use my arms too well at the moment. My summarys may come bit late :(

Edited by Sho.M

I wrote a turn by turn from chap 2 with my 2 healthy fingers and a thumd writing system. Then went to drink glass of water before cheking it for misspelling thinking that my sister wont do anything stubid like go to facebook without opening her own page instead of using the one i left on the screen. u may ques what happened so im going to say just one thing. Chap 2, 6 turns

Chap 3

turn 1 shiida draug and darros north. axe trio, M, J, C and ogma to west others died. julian and lena go to south.

turn 2 draug gets ready for the first thief. darros behind. Under them lena and julians iron ready to suiside if needed, julian runs down just in case i need him later. Shiida is out of range ready to talk with navarre. west team moves in out of range xept cain and his javelin for the hunter on enemy phase thief hits draug and hunter hits cain. hunter dies.

turn 3 darros finishes of thief with hand axe, shhida gets nav. draug javelins thief, nav kills it jagen javelins fighter marth kills it, cain orkos second with steel. third gets surrounded by axe dude and marth on enemy naverre crits 3 fighters in a row and last on in west hits unarmed axe dude.

turn 4 team ogma surrounds fighter, cain orkos hunter, marth and J goes up, draug misses last hunter with javelin.

on enemy phase j dodges steel fighter and kills it. Hunter tries to suiside on draug, survives with 5 hp

turn 5 j javelins fighter, cain kills it marth moves next to boss and hits. draug kills hunter

0n enemy phase boss misses m.

turn 6 j hits boss with iron sword and double dodges cain kills, marth seises

6 turns

unit lev hp str mag skill spd lck def res rank
marth 7 23 8 0 6 10 11 9 1 c sword
jagen 2 22 7 1 11 8 1 10 6 d sword b lance
cain  10 27 9 0 9 10 10 8 0 d sword c lance
draug 3 21 9 0 4 4 2 12 0 d lance
darros 5 23 8 0 3 8 3 6 0 d axe
nav 4 20 5 0 9 11 8 6 0 c sword

Edited by Sho.M

Chapter 4

Send everyone west and my meatshields north. I reclassed Norne into a peg knight and Jagen into a draco knight. Norne killed the thief and she gained more strength. It was pretty much kill everything as quickly as possible. I didn't recruit Merric. I had Lena recruit Mathiss. I sent Jagen to kill the boss. 7 turns

Chapter 5

I sent Jagen west to help the Wolfguard but it was unecessary. I got my main team west so quickly that no enemy wet south. The meatshields distracted the northern enemies. It was just a a matter of having Frey guard the bridge for a turn and then charge. Norne, Castor and Cord kill some of the northern enemies. Frey kills the boss. 5 turns.

Chapter 6

I reclassed Mathiss into a curate. I send all of my units west. I send Frey and the meatshields to the northern room. I kill the thieves for a seraph robe, an armourslayer and a killing edge. Everybody charges forward. Jagen kills the boss. I manage to get three people killed to access the gaiden. 9 turns.

Chap 4

Ogma, Lena and zas the curate Hold hunter in the middle.

Darros(knight) Draug(fighter) Jagen(sage) and Axe trio hold fighters in the east

After that Draug and Jagen move to kill hunter and thief

Marth Cain and Nav(cav) move to seize.

Excalibur gets rescuited Merric gets killed.

bord zas and lena died as well

7 turns

marth 8 24 8 0 7 10 11 9 1 c sword
jagen 2 22 3 4 8 5 1 5 5 d tome e staff
cain  11 28 9 0 10 10 10 8 0 d sword c lance
draug 5 24 8 0 4 13 3 4 0 e axe
darros 5 23 9 0 4 2 3 13 0 e lance
nav 5 23 7 0 3 6 9 9 0 e lance c sword

26 total turns

Edited by Sho.M

Chapter 3 took 6 turns. I don't have much since I did it on the car ride, but whenever I have a good run everyone gets shitty level ups. Ugh.

I can say Abel got ANOTHER critical on the boss and Lena died.

My hands are getting better so i may get some inspiration to play something that requires more than one finger. Hopely...

Chap 5

Jagen goes bishop. Cavs and marth go west. Others move north. Hardin joins Cain and nav. rest of wolfguard go west for suiside. Sadly no one succeed in their attemps :(

5 turns

Level ups were bad so i dont post them. just def on darros and hp on else

EDIT

Chap 6

Every Not Redhead-with-effective-weapon-rushing-to-killingedge-thief-and-some-baits or Dude with shitty movement go to seise. Killed vyland roshe sedgar and cord (yay free gaiden exp). Got edge, robe, slayer and staff

9 turns (8 if that idiot with turban had some skill in boss silvering)

marth 10 26 8 0 8 10 12 9 1 c sword
jagen 3 23 1 4 9 5 2 5 8 e tome d staff
cain  13 30 10 0 10 11 10 8 0 d sword c lance
draug 7 25 8 0 4 13 4 4 0 d axe
darros 6 24 9 0 4 2 3 14 0 e lance
nav 8 26 7 0 3 7 11 10 0 e lance c sword
hardin 8 25 10 0 8 9 3 9 1 d sword b lance

40 turns total

Edit Draug get robe, wolf and barst died. Cain get b in lances.

Edit

Chap 7 got 5 b set replasements

1 turn Darros move to javelin archer crit. Others move south On enemy darros hits arher.

2 turn Da open dooor. Har nav duo kills thief. moving south On enemy darros kills archer. ponies group on jagen. Dragoon crits athos.

3 turn Dr kills pony cain kills cav marth hits pony Da moves for mercs hardin javelin knight. replasements surround dragoon on enemy hardin crits knight and javelins another gets hits from cavs. cain dodges ridersbane (47hit) and kills it

4 turn hardin moves up so he can javelin cav and get in jagens mend. cain kills curate. nav goes southeast and crits a cav. dr hits cav with hand marth kills it reps keep surrounding Da plays with mercs. On enemy mercs die on da and cav fails to suiside on turbanidiots awesome hit rates one of reps die. marth kills ridersbane idiot.

5 turn Dr finish turbansleftovers kill with unneeded crit. nav and armorslayer move next to boss cain javs it hardin sits on fort and jagen heals marth on enemy nav hits and gets hittet by boss rep die.

6 turn jagen hits boss cain silverkills boss. dr double misses cav. marth moves next to seise point :facepalm:. nav goes to seise point. on enemy dr dodges hits and misses around.

7 turn TURBAN MISSES WITH JAV AGAIN nav gets healed so he can take a counter from ridersbane cav orkoing it. dr kills another. cain does turbans job with steel sword AFTER ALL U CAN TRUST ON THIS ONE marth seize.

7 TURN OF MISSING

47 TURNS OF IT TOTAL.

marth 11 26 8 0 9 11 13 9 1 c sword
jagen 4 23 1 4 9 5 3 5 9 e tome d staff
cain  15 31 11 0 12 11 11 9 0 d sword b lance
draug 8 33 9 0 4 13 4 4 0 d axe
darros 8 25 9 0 4 2 4 15 0 d lance
nav 10 28 9 0 5 9 11 10 0 e lance c sword
hardin 10 25 12 0 9 10 3 9 1 d sword b lance

Holy s**t im having drago cain soon B)

Edited by Sho.M