Screw The Rules Mafia sign-ups

Life

Thanks to Urban Rivalz not getting enough people, I've decided to postpone it (not bump it and try it again in about a month) and instead run this game.

Anyways, everyone here should know that recently, I've been bitching about balance in Mafia games for good reason. Serial Killer in Spoon's game was overpowered, Town is screwed without PMs in Table's game, other games have had too many power roles just for everyone to have a role... Yada, yada, yada. So I'm creating a game to end all of that. Enter Screw The Rules Mafia.

Here are the rules (the ones that you can't screw with):

Rules:

Be active: This is a pretty important rule for fun games. Ideally, everyone is making 5-10+ posts per day, although that's impossible for a some people and others want to play, and not be completely inundated by the game, so really I'd ask everyone to aim to be making at least 1 post with useful content per day, preferably ~3. If you don't post for over 72 hours without giving me prior notice you'll be away, you'll likely be replaced. I'll remind people if they seem inactive after about 36 hours.

PMs are encouraged: Probably every side is fucked without trying to make an alliance with another team. Simple as that.

You may talk to dead players: There's a reason why I've called this game Screw The Rules Mafia. Because sometimes, dead players aren't dead players and living players aren't living players.

Replacement players: Anyone who is not in the game can PM me to ask to be a substitute. If anyone drops out or is kicked out for any reason, then a substitute will fill in. Anyone in the game who has died, and has no outstanding additional information, may also fill in for someone (by this, I mean things like, a mafioso couldn't fill in until the mafia was dead, or a cop couldn't ever etc. This probably means only townies and a few other roles will be able to fill in.)

You may talk at night: Do I need to add anything to this?

Expect the unexpected: Cliche, right? There are roles here that none of you have ever heard of. Trust me.

Go wild with anything you say: You guys ever wonder why the shit that I pull is so cool? It's because I don't let little things like "what if it backfires" get in my way. Try it sometime.

And those are rules that you can't fuck with. So, who wants in?

Players:

SlayerX

Kleine

Lightning

Ninji

I Eat Tables

Raymond

Core

Psychout50 (possibly)

Snike

Yossarian

JB25

Levity

Weapons

Dracohon

Edited by Life Admiral

Sure.

SlayerX

Expect the unexpected

So if we are expecting the unexpected, we should expect the expected since our enemy will thin unexpected things will not work right?

Sure.

SlayerX

So if we are expecting the unexpected, we should expect the expected since our enemy will thin unexpected things will not work right?

Let me put it this way. There is a LOT of shit that will go down in this game. A lot. Enjoy.

EDIT: I just created a role right now which is fantastic. It actually is. And surprisingly, not overpowered.

Edited by Life Admiral

Yossarian, for I am the King and sure long may I reign

'cause I've been down in this world, down and almost bro

Er. Sorry. Needless to say, this sounds ... really good. And the Chaotic Neutral in me just likes the name in general.

We're at 13/14 right now. I'd love a couple more people but I'm ready to start in 48 hours if more people don't join. Just need to nerf a couple things though, in that case.

Last bump. If you haven't joined yet and you wish to play, sign up now. Sign-ups close at 12 PM tomorrow (EST) since I'm working the late shift at work. The game will start about 12-14 hours after that.