Preliminary Tier List Discussion (Lunatic Mode)

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sirius, if you hover over an enemy unit and press L, it goes to the next enemy, not player, unit.

Wouldn't it be funny if Sedgar/Wolf went from the best units to the worst units in the game? Seriously, if Sheema can use a forge to some effect, they very well may be.

Also, it sounds like after beating HM, the male class sets for reclassing combine. What do you guys think that could do?

Sirius, if you hover over an enemy unit and press L, it goes to the next enemy, not player, unit.

K.

Also, it sounds like after beating HM, the male class sets for reclassing combine. What do you guys think that could do?

General Sirius would make a couple chapters easier.

I saw that tape. Chapter 21 is going to be a complete living hellmellow.gifblink.gif. There's around 8 Zerkers, about 7 or so Flying Dragons, several Sorcerers with either Thoron, Meteor, or Glower, and I think I saw a few swordmasters as well. There are three thieves, as well, but now they have capped str/skl/spd just like everybody else.This is just perfect...

P.S: In the original, those Zerkers all had Devil axes and did at least 13 damage a pop. The flying dragons did 16 damage no matter what(due to the Flametongue effect), but luckily, they had negative AS due to the 20 wt of their weapons. Now just imagine how much harder the game would be if dragon breath had the same effect as Flametongue.

Edited by DA125

Well, SM Wolf has C swords and 21 SPD. With a speedwings, he's got 23 which is not doubled by most enemies, at least in 20. C swords means he can take armourslayer or wrymslayer to at least do an alright chip. If he's not OHKOd, it might be enough to beat out Sheema. SM Sedgar still only has 19 and has two less STR, so I'm not so sure about him.

Edit: Okay, speedwings was a stupid idea.

Edited by Slize

Well, if the speedwings is really too much, he's at least not doubled by sages or generals. Sedgar escapes generals. Sheema (unless she somehow got a level up and got SPD) is incapable of escaping being doubled. I guess I'd say Wolf>Sedgar>Sheema. Est in there somewhere, too.

I'm actually most curious about Chapter 23 for some reason. Is there any way you could hack your way to that chapter Sirius?

I can hack to any of them, even the gaidens though the party I'm given for those chapters won't allow me to uncover many enemies in the FoW maps.

Chapter 23:

http://tinypic.com/m/b3n6kl/3

Edited by Sirius

Well, if the speedwings is really too much, he's at least not doubled by sages or generals. Sedgar escapes generals. Sheema (unless she somehow got a level up and got SPD) is incapable of escaping being doubled. I guess I'd say Wolf>Sedgar>Sheema. Est in there somewhere, too.

If Est can get a level in the prologue(If we choose her over Cain), maybe she can get to level 10, and be promoted by that time, and that would put her above them I think, because she will have passable speed

Edited by Core

She starts at level 5. Getting 5 levels in the prologue sounds unlikely.

The chapter 23 enemy stats link brings me to just tinypic.com

Thats not what he said. He said "If Est can get a level in the prologue(If we choose her over Cain), maybe she can get to level 10". He's saying that extra help in the prologue may help her get to level 10 more easily when we get her back.

I mean I don't agree with him, but you have trouble comprehending the simplest things and its pissing me off.

You really shouldn't debate, ever.

Edited by Ari Gold

Thats not what he said. He said "If Est can get a level in the prologue(If we choose her over Cain), maybe she can get to level 10". He's saying that extra help in the prologue may help her get to level 10 more easily when we get her back.

I mean I don't agree with him, but you have trouble comprehending the simplest things and its pissing me off.

Yes its a stretch, but if she's gaining so much exp, it could be pulled off. Then of course she'd still be so low because all that time she's negatively affecting your team.

The only thing I'd bother considering when it comes to Est would be the Triangle Attack. In this game, the 2 other sisters come in earlier and seeing as how lategame's packing shit only Swordmasters will double (and soon enough even they'll be limited to just 2 type of enemies on the map), Est for the Triangle Attack might be better to bring than some "alright chip damage'.

You couldn't figure out that I wasn't talking about heroes when I was discussing Sedgar/Wolf's ability to use bows. And I'M the one who has trouble comprehending the simplest things?

Is there any reason you decided to despise me? Because I'm really at a loss as to what your problem is with me.

The triangle attack is a good pointfor once. Looking at those chapter 15 paladins, it takes 28 ATK to OHKO with a crit. Ridersbane has 24 effective MT. Maybe she actually could reach promotion. Well, assuming she has C lances.

Again, saw the tape. Holy shit on a stick look at Gharnef. He now has capped EVERYTHING, and basically 2HKO's anything in the game. To avoid a 2RKO, AT LEAST 17 res assuming capped HP(43 HP w/ capped sage res, 33 w/ capped bishop res; 49 HP is needed to get 4HKO'd with 30 res) is needed. I think this was the reason that Starlight got such a huge buff. Against his 60 HP/25 Res, FEDS's Starlight is doing 20 damage using a 30 Mgc sage. The buffed SL does 24 damage(again, assuming 30 Mgc) Assuming healing factors, SD's starlight would 5HKO if the user attacked during the player phase and countered. NMotE's SL 3HKO's.

I said it's better because they have 17 and 15 speed as heroes, which sorta kinda sucks.

When on earth did I say that they had C swords as Horsemen? Seriously? I said that you could either give them C swords as a hero or have them fight fliers with bows. How that translates into them even using swords as horsemen I don't know.

And, especially with what people were talking about earlier (hero vs. taking out flying dragons) I don't find that very confusing. I guess I'm just so stupid that I understand things better than you.

I've been attacked by animals that are nicer than you.

Edit: So, you're done yelling at me? Okay.

Well, isn't there the secret shop that sells you stat boosters? If it sells you enough, I don't see it as a problem. Especially since you have at least two from the rest of the game.

Edited by Slize

I said it's better because they have 17 and 15 speed as heroes, which sorta kinda sucks.

When on earth did I say that they had C swords as Horsemen? Seriously? I said that you could either give them C swords as a hero or have them fight fliers with bows. How that translates into them even using swords as horsemen I don't know.

And, especially with what people were talking about earlier (hero vs. taking out flying dragons) I don't find that very confusing. I guess I'm just so stupid that I understand things better than you.

I've been attacked by animals that are nicer than you.

Edit: So, you're done yelling at me? Okay.

Well, isn't there the secret shop that sells you stat boosters? If it sells you enough, I don't see it as a problem. Especially since you have at least two from the rest of the game.

Are you going to pull the gold to pay for those out of your ass? Because all the gold is wrapped up in forges apparently.

I blame bblade for trying to hype up the Wolfguard

That's our Colonel_M, misrepresenting me for about the 20th time this week. Name me ONE instance where I said the Wolfguard was fucking good at all. I said they beat out shit like Sheema, I did not ONCE say they were worth even half a shit. I'm really getting fucking sick of you taking things I say out of context just so you can lol at them, you know that, don't you?

Don't even say that I've been misrepresenting you back, too, because you DID say what I've accused you of saying that's fucking stupid (Cav!Ryan and Cav!Gordin don't suck, Ryan and Gordin as wholes don't suck)

I'm only the biggest goddamn Zagaro fanboy in existance. People should remember this. It really means something when I'm not disputing his current-suckage, doesn't it? (But I'm still using him, and I don't care what I have to do to make that miracle happen)

Edited by Cav!Gordin

Well, they're only 2500 each in this game, and with at least two in the main game, it's probably affordable.

Oh that's different then. Weren't they like 5k each in SD?

Yup. They're half the price now. So are Master Seals.

I think we should just not ever discuss the Wolf Guard ever. Because it just always ends so well.

Edit: Oh, they weren't? Well, 1250 is great.

Edited by Slize