Funny, Stupid, Unknown, and Interesting Facts about FE7

Charpig

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A video would be nice. Just post it on this topic so everyone can see it.

Another interesting fact......

Although Lyn, Kent, and Sain can have a boss conversation with Lundgren, Wallace cannot. I find this odd considering that Wallace received explicit orders from Lundgren to stop Lyndis.

>_>

Teodor is the only Druid with a face sprite. Either Dark Druids (Nergal), Shamans (Heinz, Zoldam, Canas) or Generic Druids don't. He's the only boss one. >_>

I'm not counting Canas promoting, since he starts Shaman.

Every single one of the lords, in addition to being able to use a secondary weapon (Lances for Eliwood, Swords for Hector, Bows for Lyn), becomes weak to certain weapons. Eliwood becomes weak to Longswords, Horseslayers and Halberds, Hector becomes weak to Armorslayers, Heavy Spears, and Hammers. Both Eliwood and Hector become weak to the Rapier, the Wolf Beil, and the Mani Katti. Lyn becomes weak to Swordslayers. (Adding to that, the Swordslayer is a reaver weapon in this game, so Lyn is the only one among the Lords who eventually becomes weak towards a reaver weapon.)

The times when they promote makes these weaknesses unimportant, but I thought I'd just mention 'em anyway.

Edited by LittleAl

• 1 month later...

Fire Emblem 7 has the most character exclusive sprites that go off the generic model. Not including Lords and unrecruitable CLASSES (not characters)

Serra

Lucius

Raven/Linus

Guy

Legualt

Lloyd

Isadora

Hawkeye

EDIT:

Matthew

Edited by Joerachi

Isadora

Hers is just the generic female paladin sprite though right? I guess seeing how shes the only female paladin, its unique to the game. (Amelia has the same sprite model when you promote her to paladin)

• 2 weeks later...

Hers is just the generic female paladin sprite though right? I guess seeing how shes the only female paladin, its unique to the game. (Amelia has the same sprite model when you promote her to paladin)

Isadora I'm not absolutely sure about. Everyone else (and more) I'm absolutely sure about.