Forget about the when was/is your last day of school? topic!!!!

Freohr Datia

When do you have to head back? <_<

Found out I'm back on August 10th. School ended one day earlier and now it's starting 2 days earlier =(

Summer is going waaaay too fast!!! ;_; :sob:

Ever since a couple of years ago I've been tending to dread the return of school :rolleyes:

EDIT: And just checked. Starts 2 days earlier this year and only ends one day earlier than it did than my previous school year.

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure I return on August 2nd...no surprise in there, the college I applied is famous for shortening a bit vacations from time to time. And I just finished a pre-course today.

...On a second thought, it's not college's fault, but level's fault.

Edited by Light Lord

September 7th, Why couldn't summer be longer?

7th is really late... i start school like Aug 20th or something, most likely the third monday of the month.

i dread the end of summer before summer even starts :facepalm:

August 23. 24th, for Japanese. Can't be early enough, I wish summer breaks would just fucking quit it. Boredom for MONTHS.

and instead of sleeping and listening to music, you get to sit in class :awesome: bored no less

School for regular students starts in two days.

School for someone as unlucky as me started today.

I've been back in school for 5 weeks already.

You guys in High School right?

Because if that's not the case, then your schools start way too early.

It could also be different calendars in every school around the world, so pay no mind to what I said.

I begin college next Monday and I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad.

Edited by Light Lord

and instead of sleeping and listening to music, you get to sit in class :awesome: bored no less

Yeah, but at least I'd be busy. Here, without anything to do, I have to talk to you guys at Serenes Forest.

And that doesn't reflect on me well. emotv.gif

Yeah, but at least I'd be busy. Here, without anything to do, I have to talk to you guys at Serenes Forest.

And that doesn't reflect on me well. emotv.gif

Bitch, if ur so bored make me a damn sammich@!!!!! after you do that, go play FE or cod or some video game. Or play basketball...Pick up an instrument?

School for regular students starts in two days.

School for someone as unlucky as me started today.

Aaaaaw that stinks! =/ As selfish as this may sound I can at least feel better that I am a bit more lucky than I had at first thought.

Bitch, if ur so bored make me a damn sammich@!!!!! after you do that, go play FE or cod or some video game. Or play basketball...Pick up an instrument?

LOL CoD

Anyways, it does get boring being at your home, playing the same video games is boring but learning sciences is very fun at school :awesome:

LOL CoD

Anyways, it does get boring being at your home, playing the same video games is boring but learning sciences is very fun at school :awesome:

science is dumb, i can make up long names with latin origins, my mom is a latin teacher at my school so i could just ask her.

cod is not lol. real men play mw2as well as pre-pubesent kids