Screw The Rules Mafia

Life

Minor FoS: Core

That last post seemed odd, and not because you were 'swaying to Tables's side', not at all.

##Vote: No Lynch

I'm going to do this simply because I feel that I should. I'm going to stop being afraid to vote and just vote whatever I feel we should vote. This sounds almost hypocritical after pointing Core out, but I'm just... curious.

Also, Ninji is Ninji. I guess it's just how he rolls.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To my vote, what can i say. I was away for 2 days and had to help my cousin. When i came back i was too tired to read and post a lot. And today i went and bought a game that has been keeping me busy for the time being. I will try to post every few hours or so though.

Hi ##vote Snike

I love you too.

Unless someone is blatantly scum, and there's not fool, I feel we should ##Vote: No Lynch today, seeing has we have next to no information.

Sorry, I've been in bed with my girlfriend for the past 48 hours. What's a computer?

Anyways, majority is voting No Lynch. 4 more hours and then I'll end the phase. Sorry for disappearing too. I like the way this game is turning out.

That morning, you wake up and head downstairs to the lobby. As you prepare your coffee, you glance over at a piece of paper that has been nailed to the wall. On it are rules to a regular game of Mafia. However, someone added in another coloured ink.

The mafia may not communicate with one another privately, by any means, during the day phase.

Another man walks over and whistles. "Damn, our mafia buddies are going to have a much harder time picking us off now." He then walks off, leaving you mystified.

"Order! Order!" Mr. Van Winkle yells out. "None of us have died last night but how can we be sure that we still all live until tomorrow? We should hang a person today!"

Everyone else starts voicing their opinions but after countless hours of arguing, you yawn and yell out that nobody should be lynched. The rest of the group agrees quickly while Mr. Van Winkle shakes his head in disappointment.

"So be it. We should meet back here tomorrow morning, in that case." He then slumps in a chair and goes to sleep.

Nobody has been lynched. It is now Night 1.

Couple of things that I'm noticing.

1. If you have an item, you may give it away to other people during any phase. If you give the item away to someone, they won't know who gave it to them. Sometimes it's better to give away items rather than holding onto them.

2. I sent role PMs with instructions so that I don't have to dig through 50 PMs to get every action. Just send a new PM every single night/day with your action in the title. Here's an example.

If you are the Terminator and your action name was "Night X - Terminate USER", PUT THAT IN THE FUCKING TITLE. Not "kill John" somewhere in the body of the message. Thanks.

Edited by Life Admiral