Weapons's Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

what the

why do you guys start with night phases >___>

I tend to start with day phase, forced lynch.

But I think it's because people like having something to go on instead of firing blindly.

I'd love to say something about my role, but I don't feel like it. :D

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, I'm rather upset at 48 hour night phases. I don't think there's ever been a problem with 24 hour ones, so I'm just going to ask that we at least do some discussion instead of just waiting for one of our heads to get chopped off.

Edited by Cocytus

Anyway, I'm rather upset at 48 hour night phases. I don't think there's ever been a problem with 24 hour ones, so I'm just going to ask that we at least do some discussion instead of just waiting for one of hour heads to get chopped off.

*cough*grammar*cough*

but anyways, my role could be very useful if I am ever a target for the town

-no I am not a hunter.

*cough*grammar*cough*

but anyways, my role could be very useful if I am ever a target for the town

-no I am not a hunter.

Well, it was a spelling mistake, not grammar... :(

Anyway, I've got a really neat power and... can we send PM's in this game?

Would have been nice to read the first post before asking.

Edited by Cocytus

<_________________< aaaaahhhhh

.....AHEM anyway. Honestly, I pick up a lot of evidence from D1. N1 results in a more blind start with a higher disadvantage for town. But meh. >_>

I'm just hoping the mafia to town ratio is decent. Last time I played a game here it was like 8 in 20 or something, when typically mafia is supposed to comprise about 27% of the roles or something. For a game this size, we could probably get away with 5.

I'm just hoping the mafia to town ratio is decent. Last time I played a game here it was like 8 in 20 or something, when typically mafia is supposed to comprise about 27% of the roles or something. For a game this size, we could probably get away with 5.

I would say that 5 out of... what is it? 17? 5 in 17 seems reasonable. I would imagine that's the case.

Of course, depending on the roles of the town and mafia, I've seen 6 out of 20 be horribly town sided, so numbers aren't everything. Still, I would like to at least hear what people have to say while we wait through these atrociously long night phases.

Yeah, I don't know if we're allowed to discuss actual content during night phases, and I don't want to risk getting modwarned/killed or anything, so I'll just wait around until daytime before saying much of anything. Here's hoping killing roles are disabled or something tonight though. It'd be a shame for one or a few people to not be able to actually play because they died immediately.

Ugh.

Is she actually playing, or a joke account?

Player List:

1. Life Admiral

2. Snike

3. Lightning

4. I Eat Tables

5. Cocytus

6. Core

7. Kleine

8. Levity

9. Dracohon

10. Ninji

11. SlayerX

12. SSP

13. Keltik

14. Cassy

15. JB25

16. Drunk Goth Girl

17. Mikethfc

Ugh.

Is she actually playing, or a joke account?

You're such a silly, Tables

you'll never understand~