Weapons's Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so here's why I'm not sure Life's claim makes sense

if he's town and not the doctor, then he's hurting town by making the real doctor claim.

if he's town and bulletproof, why claim the 50% immunity part? that will make mafia not want to waste a kill on him.

if he's town and granny/pgo, then why's just making himself a giant target for cops.

if he's telling the truth, then there's the fact i find his role is just wrong.

if he's scum, then... it makes surprising amount of sense?

Fool I doubt. Claiming doctor and asking to be investigated? Not a likely fool move (they normally turn up town, and if we have full role cops, then he's turning up as fool). Survivor is possible.

Anyways, we got back onto talking about Life. Let's not, that's not going to get us anywhere. Yes, I know I pretty much started it. I think we should consider moving on to a lynch of SlayerX, JB25 or Lightning. I'd like all of them to at least defend themselves first, though.

Alright, DGG is an annoying person, and I'd like him lynched just for that, but I've got less than satisfactory evidence that he's mafia.

Tables, on the other hand, has now earned my suspicions here.

##Unvote, Vote Tables.

Now, for all I know, SlayerX, JB25, and Lightning could all be mafioso. However, I think we can get more information by forcing it out of Tables than out of one of those three.

...Wait, what? What else do you want me to say? I'm completely lost for words to reply to this. I've just handed you three players, of which there's a good chance there's a mafioso or two amongst by starting a bandwagon, so you're suspicious of me? Would you have preferred me to stay quiet and left us with more blind voting?

...Wait, what? What else do you want me to say? I'm completely lost for words to reply to this. I've just handed you three players, of which there's a good chance there's a mafioso or two amongst by starting a bandwagon, so you're suspicious of me? Would you have preferred me to stay quiet and left us with more blind voting?

Well, I don't believe that following a bandwagon is itself a mafia tell. And if I recall correctly, you did vote for him first, so I can't say that you're excused either.

But in all honesty, I've really lost interest in this game after your game... :(

Hm, fair enough. It's more the fact that, if a bandwagon looks easy and isn't mafia, mafioso will follow it - after all, everyone else is doing it, too, so you blend in. And in case you didn't read, my voting for her was in a bid to gain information. Heck, I started it pretty much right after SSP said we should get a bandwagon going. That alone should pretty much prove I wasn't going for a lynch.

Official Vote Totals

Last post seen: #381

[3] - Drunk Goth Girl: SlayerX, Lightning, JB25, (I Eat Tables), (Cocytus)

[3] - Keltik: Core, SSP, Levity

[3] - I Eat Tables: Cassy, Drunk Goth Girl, Cocytus

[2] - JB25: Dracohon, Snike

[1] - Cocytus: Keltik, (JB25), (SSP), (SlayerX), (Drunk Goth Girl)

[0] - Kleine: (I Eat Tables), (I Eat Tables)

[0] - Cassy: (Cocytus)

[0] - Levity: (SSP)

[0] - SlayerX: (I Eat Tables)

[0] - SSP: (JB25)

[0] - Life Admiral: (Cocytus)

Not Voting: Life Admiral, Kleine, Mikethfc, I Eat Tables

PM me any mistakes.

Edited by WeaponsofMassConstruction

Last post seen: Cocytus, page 19.

Could you give post numbers instead of page numbers? Not everyone views the same number of posts to a page, so it's kind of meaningless to see 'page 19' when there are only 13 pages of this topic so far.

But in all honesty, I've really lost interest in this game after your game... :(

I vig'd Weapons in Lightning's mafia, so I feel even. -shrug-

Anyhow, I really feel that some of the really inactive people are mafia. In fact, I think all of the people arguing over bandwagons at the moment are town. Like, it just feels that way to me.

... Except for Tables, who we can't confirm anything on yet. I just can't get much of a read on him this game.

EDIT: major typo

Edited by Levity

I vig'd Weapons in Lightning's mafia, so I feel even. -shrug-

EDIT: major typo

And now he's going to modkill you for editing your post, so there he goes again. :(

Anyway, I've really got nothing... Sorry peoples.

Well, I don't believe that following a bandwagon is itself a mafia tell. And if I recall correctly, you did vote for him first, so I can't say that you're excused either.

DGG can you role claim female just to make him stop? :lol:

I share your sentiment Bizz but there's not much we can gain if they're not posting. On the brightside there seems to be less doubt between those posting so hopefully we should be able to narrow down the list of potential mafia.

And now he's going to modkill you for editing your post, so there he goes again. :(

Anyway, I've really got nothing... Sorry peoples.

whoops.

-shrug- Well, if he did, it would be unfair for the town. And I'm in two other games, so I get the rules mixed up sometimes. I sincerely apologize for that, Weapons, but if you want to modkill me I guess that's fine.

Hmm, that's true. I'm wondering if we should move towards trying to lynch someone now. I think we have a fair bit of information and some scum and town reads, too, and we don't want the game to last too long.

I think I'm most suspicious of JB25 out of the players I mentioned before. I know they're not the only suspicious players, but I they're the best candidates, not to mention JB went after the suspected Bomb (Cocytus) - which IMO seems like something scum would like to do.

##Vote: JB25

If it looks like we are going to lynch him, though, DON'T cast the final vote until he's had a chance to defend himself or perhaps even claim, if he has to. Then again that gives him the chance to claim something powerful and then we might not lynching him and blargh, I don't know. Either way, don't cast the last stone.

hey coitus, want a picture of my boobs holding a sign that reads "cocytus, would you marry me?".

i can send you an x-clusive pm, just for you, darling.

Having boobs doesn't mean you're a woman, just ask my B cups B)

I've thought about JB25 and I don't know what he's normally like but he doesn't seem very self-assured so far this game. Maybe he's hiding something, then again his member title says "low self-esteem" if memory serves so I doubt that point will accumulate to much

I guess the current ideas floating around are reasonable enough. And since I've seen votes on JB and Lightning already, may as well assert pressure on a fresh victim.

##Vote: SlayerX

hmmm. What can i say, i really havent felt "vibes" from someone aside of Cocytus, and DGG i just felt that her way of saying things was a bit irratating.

Anyways ##Unvote DGG

I'll think my next vote.

hmmm. What can i say, i really havent felt "vibes" from someone aside of Cocytus, and DGG i just felt that her way of saying things was a bit irratating.

Anyways ##Unvote DGG

I'll think my next vote.

I'm just curious, what are your thoughts on Lightning?

Hi.

I almost always vote whoever the hell I think is being the biggest idiot atm on D1. And so far I think it's DGG. So until she proves she as a goddamn reason for being a dumbass, I'm voting her.

Lighting hasn't said a lot since this game has started. For me its hard to see his alignment specially since i made the same vote he did for which we are being suspected. I can't say he's town because then i'd be defending him and you guys would think both of us are mafia. If i say he's mafia for that i'd be a hypocrite. My toughts towards him are neutral as of now. However he is more talkative (I think) He has been rather quiet with the only excuse of i don't know what to say.