Weapons's Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

I almost always vote whoever the hell I think is being the biggest idiot atm on D1. And so far I think it's DGG. So until she proves she as a goddamn reason for being a dumbass, I'm voting her.

so in other words,

"i don't know if she's suspicious, i just know i hate her, so i'll keep my vote on her".

great reasoning, i bet this is the kind of mentality that will take town to a sure victory.

also, FoS on SlayerX, that post defending himself was like a whole avalanche worth of scum vibes. mmm scum.

Lighting hasn't said a lot since this game has started. For me its hard to see his alignment specially since i made the same vote he did for which we are being suspected. I can't say he's town because then i'd be defending him and you guys would think both of us are mafia. If i say he's mafia for that i'd be a hypocrite. My toughts towards him are neutral as of now. However he is more talkative (I think) He has been rather quiet with the only excuse of i don't know what to say.

My other excuse is that i couldn't be on much today and I honestly forgot about this game yesterday because I was busy wrapping up my own.

Hmm. Something about Slayer's argument doesn't sit right with me there. It's like Slayer's saying he can't give an opinion on Lightning because whatever his thought is would make him scum. That's... strange, to say the least. As for Lightning himself... Lightning is being Lightning :facepalm:. I have to say, him voting baselessly isn't itself a scumtell (he's brought out an RNG to determine votes almost every game, but we're well past the random voting now). Still, it's certainly not a townie move.

Lightning, I'ma going to bed now, you have, what, 8 hours or so to give your views on things in the game and convince me (and maybe a longer/shorter time to convince others) that you're town.

I'm keeping my vote on JB25, because right now he's the one I'm most suspicious of. However, I now have suspicions on SlayerX as well.

On the subject of Life's claim, I still think we should wait a little before doing anything with him. And for those people who are saying he's helping mafia by trying to force the doctor to counterclaim, here's my opinion:

1) If anybody starts claiming to Life simply because there's no counterclaim, they're fucking idiots.

2) If Life isn't the real doctor, and the real one counterclaims because he's afraid people will consider Life clear if he doesn't, then he's a fucking idiot.

Hello again everyone. ^^ It feels like it's been a while since my Internet's been out for the past two days, but it came back right after I finished Phoenix Wright 3! Lucky me, eh? =D And to address my vote on Tables, I mainly voted for you because it seemed like a healthy portion of your posts up until the time I voted for you were pretty much just agreeing with everything SSP said. You just seemed like you were kinda following him around because he's this hyped new player who has some nice methods for riling up activity. Following his word would be the safe thing to do because SSP always appears to be working for the betterment of the town, and even if he is making several good points, I don't like it when people follow others, and you've done that quite a bit. It almost feels like you're trying too hard to appear helpful. And last time I felt like someone was doing that, they were scum. =p Granted, I'm not an excellent scumhunter though, so even I doubt my own suspicions most of the time.

Anywho, I decided I might try this out for once.

Everyone I Find Trustworthy:

Life - His claim may not have been the greatest thing in the world this early in the game, and it may not exactly have been believable, but the very fact that it's not believable in the first place makes me believe him. You know, if that makes sense. =p Why would he make up such a broken role if he was going to lie about being a town power player? And if he was gonna lie, why would he lie about something that everyone was obviously gonna question? So there, I trust him.

Cocytus - He may be acting weird and trying to mess everyone up deliberately, but I'm willing to believe he's not lying about being Pro-Town. Though, I don't know where everyone is getting this Bomb idea from. Aren't Bombs only a big deal if said Bomb is lynched, because they kill whoever cast the final vote too? If anything, I believe his role to be PGO or some variant of it since he's making such a big deal of being targeted for a night kill. Regardless though, I'm willing to trust him.

Levity - ...Honestly, I just can't read Levity. <_< Buuuuuut I'm willing to believe she's Pro-Town. Why? I don't know. Just call it a hunch I guess.

SSP - I kind of see SSP the same way that I see Levity. As in, I'm just going on a hunch. He always acts like this though, so I can't really get a definite read from him. For now though, yeah.

Drunk Goth Girl - If you look past the rough exterior of her posts, you can tell she's obviously a good player really. She's pointed out a lot of interesting things and isn't afraid to challenge people or refuse to just go with the crowd. I like that.

Everyone I'm Suspicious Of:

Lightning - His aggression toward DGG is...well, not unfounded, but pretty weak regardless. Voting for someone just because of their personality, even if they're actually making solid posts? Just because that's his regular play style doesn't mean he should get a free pass...

I Eat Tables - Already said why above.

Core - I don't know why...but I'm not getting good signs from you. It may be nothing though. x.x My gut has a tendency to be wrong, especially on Day One.

SlayerX - A couple others have mentioned why he's a little suspicious already. Something about his posts just feels off, as if he's forcing out everything he's saying. It almost feels like he's putting too much thought behind his words. And thinking too much usually doesn't lead to good things.

Everyone I'm Not Sure About:

Snike

Kleine

Dracohon

Keltik

JB25

Mikethfc

Everyone on the last list is there for one of two (or both) reasons:

- They haven't said very much at all so far.

- Nothing they've said have really stuck out to me.

Soooo, those are my thoughts thus far. =p

Though, I don't know where everyone is getting this Bomb idea from. Aren't Bombs only a big deal if said Bomb is lynched, because they kill whoever cast the final vote too?

Bomb sometimes kills their killer when nightkilled, I believe. It's not always done that way, I think.

Bomb sometimes kills their killer when nightkilled, I believe. It's not always done that way, I think.

Oh...well okay then. x.x Curse multiple role names potentially doing the same thing.

JB25 is an often good player.

False.

Maybe he's hiding something, then again his member title says "low self-esteem" if memory serves so I doubt that point will accumulate to much

It has to do with IRL stuff.

And now that I see it again, I guess claiming bomb isn't too bad.

Oh, and for liek the 5th time, I claim faceless townie. Yay me.

##Unvote DGG

##Vote Lightning

Fair enough, Cassy. I can't say I disagree that I seem to have been following some of the stuff SSP said, but I should also point out it was mostly unintentional :P. I'm not TRYING to follow SSP (think back to Vintage Mafia if you want, it was the same there and I was a vanilla townie), it's just that we both seem to have mostly the same thoughts about what's good/bad, but he's the one who says them (first).

Can we get a votal in here? Lightning has a lot of votes on him now, by the looks of things. I don't want him to get lynched until he's had a chance to say stuff.

False.

It has to do with IRL stuff.

And now that I see it again, I guess claiming bomb isn't too bad.

Oh, and for liek the 5th time, I claim faceless townie. Yay me.

##Unvote DGG

##Vote Lightning

Ugh the way you seem to go about voting for the next topical player is a little off-putting to be honest. I know I'm probably over-interpreted your post but those are the vibes I'm getting.

Official Vote Totals

Last post seen: #418

[4] - Lightning: SSP, Levity, Keltik, JB25

[3] - JB25: Dracohon, Snike, I Eat Tables

[2] - I Eat Tables: Cassy, Drunk Goth Girl, (Cocytus)

[2] - SlayerX: Kleine, Cocytus, (I Eat Tables)

[1] - Drunk Goth Girl: Lightning, (JB25), (I Eat Tables), (Cocytus), (SlayerX)

[0] - Keltik: (Core), (SSP), (Levity)

[0] - Cocytus: (Keltik), (JB25), (SSP), (SlayerX), (Drunk Goth Girl)

[0] - Kleine: (I Eat Tables), (I Eat Tables)

[0] - Cassy: (Cocytus)

[0] - Levity: (SSP)

[0] - SSP: (JB25)

[0] - Life Admiral: (Cocytus)

Not Voting: Life Admiral, Mikethfc, Core

PM me any mistakes.

Hmm. I just reread the topic and I realized i missed a lot of DGG's posts, and I was mainly going off of one that I found a bit fishy. Either way, kind of a stupid mistake. ##Unvote DGG

I suppose that other post was suspicious, judging from your reactions, but i tend to overthink things. I'm a townie....

I really don't know what to say give me something people.

...Is that your entire defence? Or are you still rereading?

##Unvote JB25, vote: Lightning

Was still rereading. And wow, I feel a bit dumb for voting DGG in the first place. I mostly voted based on some post on like page 8 where she voted for Cocytus or whatever his name is because she didn't like how it sounded. :facepalm:

... Maybe I shouldn't play so many mafia games at once anymore. It's starting to screw with my logic.