Weapons's Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Day 1 Official Vote Totals

[9] - Lightning: SSP, Levity, Keltik, JB25, I Eat Tables, Dracohon, Life Admiral, Core, Snike

[2] - I Eat Tables: Cassy, Drunk Goth Girl, (Cocytus)

[2] - SlayerX: Kleine, Cocytus, (I Eat Tables)

[0] - JB25: (Snike), (I Eat Tables), (Dracohon)

[0] - Drunk Goth Girl: (Lightning), (JB25), (I Eat Tables), (Cocytus), (SlayerX)

[0] - Keltik: (Core), (SSP), (Levity)

[0] - Cocytus: (Keltik), (JB25), (SSP), (SlayerX), (Drunk Goth Girl)

[0] - Kleine: (I Eat Tables), (I Eat Tables)

[0] - Cassy: (Cocytus)

[0] - Levity: (SSP)

[0] - SSP: (JB25)

[0] - Life Admiral: (Cocytus)

Not Voting: Mikethfc, Lightning, SlayerX

PM me any mistakes.

As the day began, the townspeople immediately began whining about how the weather reports predicted unusually long, sunny days. They decided to take upon themselves to do something about this, as maybe sacrificing someone to the gods would appease them and allow them to go back to sleep. At first the voting was a bit sporadic, but finally the town chose a target to focus a majority on. That person was Lightning. The other townspeople decided a quite nice execution would be by laser cannon and so we have:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMVLQHpacIk

"D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DIE!"

And that is the story of how Lightning was vaporized. Some apparent expert came out and traced the particle remains of Lightning or some shit like that, and determined that he was in fact, Lightning, the MAFIA Lawyer/Framer, who could either choose to frame or lawyerate someone each night.

Suddenly, the day ended.

It is now night 2. Actions.

Edited by WeaponsofMassConstruction

Tbh SSP, Lightning is reminding me of the way Shroob is acting in source mafia <_____<

just ugh vibes

WoMC: I'm on holiday, starting tomorrow, and get back in 5 days time. Since you want constant participation, it might be a good idea to replace me, but if not, bear in mind I'll be inactive over that period.

I'd be willing to sub in for Tables, assuming you're letting the "killed on N1" guys sub in.

I'd rather not kick people out because of life getting in the way, but I can add you to the replacement queue and start actively prodding people. After 3 prods, you will be replaced.

Sure, let Ninji sub in for me. This game I'm more concerned about than the others, because it'll probably go on for longer, and I go away again at the end of next week for 8 days, so... yeah.