Best Reclasses

Same as this topic, but with FE12 chars.

Shiida: cavalier/pegasus---->promote--->General

Shes the best general in the game, heres mine:

level 10

HP 54

STR 25/27

MAG 1/20

SKL 25/25

SPD 21/21

LCK 30/30

DEF 25/30

RES 3/20

I think she could be good with cavalier---->swordmaster because she maxes her SPD and LCK in no time and the +10 avoid bonus will maker her intouchable.

Some of the below apply after hard mode or higher is beaten

Sirius --> Dracoknight or Swordmaster, though he does fine as a Paladin

Barst --> Fighter/Pirate/Mercenary before promotion, used him as Hero because of swords and axes. Pirate --> Berserker is probably the best route for him.

Draug --> Gets a lot more speed as a cavalier while retaining his lance use, the swords also help

Merric --> Dark Mage for some extra defense

Warren --> Mercenary for building up sword rank if you're planning on promoting him to horseman, you could promote him to Warrior instead (he capped strength) to keep his bow use but he might suffer in speed, he could also benefit a lot by reclassing to sniper after promotion

Luke --> Does good as a cavalier, but reclass him to swordmaster for that extra speed and avoid.

Edited by Axefighter Barst

Same as this topic, but with FE12 chars.

Shiida: cavalier/pegasus---->promote--->General

Shes the best general in the game, heres mine:

level 10

HP 54

STR 25/27

MAG 1/20

SKL 25/25

SPD 21/21

LCK 30/30

DEF 25/30

RES 3/20

I think she could be good with cavalier---->swordmaster because she maxes her SPD and LCK in no time and the +10 avoid bonus will maker her intouchable.

Why General over Paladin? The caps are the same or better apart from skill.

I was waiting for something like this to come along.

XD

Dont certain characters retain their growths from FE1DS?

This gane needs to be released out of Japan alreadt. -_-

Shiida, a General?

Combining the lowest SPD cap class with one of the highest SPD growth character in the game seems to be a bit of a waste to me... :blink:

Anyone with a Sword Rank: Merc/Cav -> Swordsmaster

Anyone with a Lance Rank: Peg/Cav -> Paladin/Draco

Anyone with an Axe Rank: Pirate -> Berserker

Anyone with a Bow Rank: Hunter -> Sniper

That's pretty much the general stuff.

I've tried a few that worked out well in subsequent playthroughs.

Draug > Berserker/Horseman - With that sort of speed it would be a shame to waste it.

All promoted magic users > Sage - Sages have the highest magic base, equal highest magic cap and no loss in speed. The other two magic classes give defensive bonus for some reason. WTF?

Also, for Maniac and higher any late game sword user > Swordmaster (Sirius, for example) - Crazy enemy speed is crazy.

From what I seen.

Luke Cav or Myrmidon--->Swordmaster (Going Myrmidon helps his average speed growth not to mention he has D in swords)

Cecil Mage--> Sage (Despite her atrocious base 0 Def, she seems to have a reliable magic growth)

Linde Cleric--> Sage (Helps her level faster though her magic growth is lower than a Mage though getting staff rank helps especially when playing on the harder difficulties or going for a 1 turn Medeus strategy.)

Merric Curate---> Sage (Same as Linde)

Sheeda Cav/Mage--->Paladin/Sage (She does fine as a Cav or Mage it's up to the player's preference.)

Paola Pegasus---> Swordmaster (Helps her low speed)

Katua Pegasus---> Swordmaster/Sniper (She does well as either one, it's the player's preference if he or she needs range)

Minerva Swordmaster (She does well as any physical class since they buffed her growth, but swordmaster helps her out more so she could double)

Draug Pirate/Fighter--->Berserker (This makes Draug a glass cannon, so it's up to the player's play style)

Sirius Sniper (Sirius does well as any physical class, Sniper is my preference since he gets improved bases and only face crits when attacking range units.)

Jake Sniper (He has great growths without adding the class growths and since he already has a good bow rank he could go sniper to help him)

Edited by Generic Officer

I found Navarre to be an excellent cavalier, since his SPD doesn't suffer due to his high personal growths, but his STR (if going by SD class growths) will go over 50% and it helps his low DEF, as well.

Plus when he promotes, he gets D lances and thus 1-2 range. That is, if you haven't already grinded his lances to D.

And then when the high SPD enemies show up, he can always go back to being his default class. He won't cap DEF anyway unless you RNG abuse or get lucky, so he won't be wasting the 30 DEF cap by going back to SM.

Ogma for Merc/Hunter->Horseman. 30 SPD cap, effective against flying dragons, 9 move is nice, and he retains his sword rank from Merc. Heroes may have been broken in SD, but SPD>DEF in this and 30 SPD=not getting doubled in Lunatic.

And Ogma can easily hit this 30 cap.

My Abel favoritism says Sniper!Abel makes a return.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Matthis: curate--->sage

He get ton of HP unlike the other magic user and he still got a decent MAG RES growth.

Dice: Fighter/pirate--->dracoknigt

I figured that Dice's RES base growth is 20%

I actually made Sheema into a Sniper for a few levels last save to try out. She's actually not half bad as one because her Speed growth goes absolutely nuts, and she gets A Bows. Terribly lacking on HP and Defense without some kind of investment though.

Not any worse than Palla's SPD deficiency. They both need stat up items to make up for their shortcomings.

Palla has 22 speed as a SM at 10/1 with no investment. Her Spd base is high enough that her low growth is not nearly as damning as you seem to think it is. Yes, she is stuck in high spd base classes, but her Str is good enough that she doesn't care.

Palla has 22 speed as a SM at 10/1 with no investment. Her Spd base is high enough that her low growth is not nearly as damning as you seem to think it is. Yes, she is stuck in high spd base classes, but her Str is good enough that she doesn't care.

Yes it is. 22 Speed isn't even getting Ch. 9 Dracos, and being locked to a class is pretty crappy. I can forge might to fix Caeda, I can't forge more Speed onto a weapon.

Yes it is. 22 Speed isn't even getting Ch. 9 Dracos, and being locked to a class is pretty crappy. I can forge might to fix Caeda, I can't forge more Speed onto a weapon.

Wait... seriously? WTF lunatic mode? Still, she has had 3x,4,5,6,6x,7,and 8 to gain levels, and while her Spd growth is bad, it still exists, and we have orb shards if necessary.

Wait... seriously? WTF lunatic mode? Still, she has had 3x,4,5,6,6x,7,and 8 to gain levels, and while her Spd growth is bad, it still exists, and we have orb shards if necessary.

Enemy AS is something like

Ch.1: ~10

Ch.2-6x: ~11, Dracos have 15 in Ch. 5

Ch.7: 18 (all Thieves)

Ch.8: ~15 (?)

Ch.9: ~14, Dracos have 20

Ch.10: ~16

Ch.10x: ~17

Ch.11: 16 on Barbarians, 20 on Dragons, 22 on SMs

Ch.12: 18 on Fire, 21 on Flyer, 20 on SM (yes, the SMs got slower)

Ch.13: 17 on Ice, 18 on Barbs, 16 on Dark Mages, 22 on Flyer

Ch.13x: 20 on Myrms, prolly 18 on Barbs

Ch.14: 18 on Ice, 23 on Thieves, 17 on Dark Mages

Ch.15: 20 on Paladins/Horsemen, 16 on Bishops (same as they were in Ch. 10...), 22 on Snipers

Ch.16: 28 on the Geosphere Thief, 24 on Heroes/Sniper, 22 on Warriors, 20 on Soldiers (yes, Soldiers), 17 on Mages, 26 on other Thieves

Ch.16x: 23 on starting Zerkers, 26 on SM and the reinforcement Zerkers, 24 on Snipers

Ch.17: 23 on Dracos/Warriors, 24 on Snipers

Ch.18: 20 on Generals (...yeah), 22 on Paladins, 23 on Dracos

Ch.19: 21 on Generals, 23 on Dracos, 24 on Warriors/Horsemen/Paladins

Ch.20: 24 on Sages/Warriors/Sorcs, 25 on Paladins, 26 on Heroes/Snipers, 28 on Thieves/Earth Dragon

Ch.20x: lolfog, something like 21 on Generals, 25 on the rest

Ch.21: 26 on Zerkers/SMs, 28 on Flying Dragons, 25 on Sorcs

Ch.22: 26 on Fire, ~22-23 on Mage Dragon, 25 on Sorc, capped for Zerker/SM

Ch.23: 27 on Fire, 23-24 on Mage, 25 on Sorc

Final: 28 on Fire, 26 on Ice, capped on Flyer, like 25 on Mage

Edited by Paperblade